• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men: United (Rated M)

Ly

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Thanks for the kind congrats, all! I'm very glad to be a part of this. I can't wait to get started! Commiserations to those who applied and didn't get chosen this time.

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I hope I am not overstepping boundaries when I ask this, but has the IC been submitted yet? I have some online courses I am taking through my college, so I didn't want to miss anything when I begin drowning in the work for them. Not saying I won't be active, I will definitely be active, but I won't be on as much as I have been with the few assignments I do have. Online classes= not my forte.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Hey everyone! Sorry about the delay, but yes, the IC thread has indeed been submitted (er, possibly twice. Been having issues with the website double posting things). I've had a bit of a crazy week, but I'm getting things together again, so we're back on track.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Sweet! And hey, we've all had a crazy week or two, so I definitely understand there. Just today, I found out that there were four or five assignments for my public speaking course that I had not done. Let's just say I wasn't happy and leave it at that. ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Ha, let me know if you want any help. I've done a little bit of public speaking here and there.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
For now, I think I am okay. I like to talk (if you haven't noticed ^^) and so I really go into class and just talk, talk, talk. I find my passionate area and run with it. Now... Today I was asked to be quiet, so I may be doing a little more of that... Heh. If you have had to do an outline though, I see myself contacting you in the near future for help with that.

EDIT: I see that the IC was approved (I may have said a little something-something... xD), is there a specific order that you would like for us to post or is it a free for all? Lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
The IC thread is now up and active! If all six participants could please make an opening post detailing any experiences at the school so far and their entrance to the classroom then we can get started. Thank you.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
If I can't post tonight, I will post tomorrow or the next day. Having a few computer issues.

EDIT: Whoop! I was the first to post! Hope you guys enjoy my Cajun.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I've been quite busy thanks to university but I'll see if I can squeeze in a post tonight after work

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Hello all.

Sadly, I believe I am going to have to drop out of this RP due to a series of issues including work, previous commitments, lack of time to post and a serious case of writer's block. I don't want to see it fail because of my inability to post as that would be unfair to everyone else, so I wanted to formally send in my resignation. Thank you for the opportunity and I wish all of you the best of luck.

Happy posting.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that Raikiri. All the best.

In that case I'll tweak my next post a bit and the rest of us will carry on.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Ahh, sorry I totally forgot about posting, my bad. I'll be posting sometime tomorrow!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Was planning to post today, but got wayled by real life, will try to have a post up by tomorrow night, and that failing, by monday.

EDIT: Alright, that's a post. Forgive it being on the shorter side, having a pretty stressfull weekend/start, involving a P&P RP night, walking a friend to the emergency unit due to the lack of buses going on a sunday, and preparations for taking in foreign visit during the comming week that were pushed back due to the other stuff mentioned.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Forgot to write this; Mackenzie didn't mention a name on account he hasn't thought one up for himself yet. I was hoping on giving him one later on. d:

Ly

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Let's be pro-active; I'll type up a post after work tonight for my char's reactions to those who introduced themselves after he did.

Back