• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Yah... Same here, though it has been quite a while now for an update... -__-

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
She's probably just working hard, that's all!
Even though there hasn't been an update, we can all be sure she's still working, because one of her posts said that the topic will freeze a bit and working for a long time isn't her style.

Years
I'm *cough* alive... or something like that.*cough* Let's say, about half of progress left to finsh the beta version. Uh, updates?
> Hero's (male player) overworlds - 100% done.
> Attack sets - 100% done... oops, with some errors <<" I won't change the amount of attacks anymore in any new hack, NO WAI ;x
> Fixed some maps. File with set not uploaded yet.
> Newer tilesets and palettes. These shown on existing screenshots were WAY too bright. I decided to not mix tilesets from all the games - I'm going to make mine. Purple flowers, just great =,="
battlefire01mh2.png

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
ah, an update :]
not a big fan of the grass, but I like the rest of the tileset
Glad to hear things are going well Concorde, keep it up!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The trees! They look awesomely made! Perfectly done (the grass is a killer :P)
Purple flowers, lovely to look at, honestly! :)

I am really glad to hear from you, Concorde!
It made my hopes went up again, now that I know you're still, uh... 'alive'..? xD

Anyways, Best of luck~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Good to hear more from you since I'm having high hopes for this one ;)

Wonder what happened with the attacks... Do you say they are not working properly right now? Hope you manage to fix them if they dont, since attacks are important to the game.

I dont know if you should upload a set with all the maps, as you've done before. Even if we try to help you, I guess it'd take the fun of the person who sees them to comment on them later when they play the game. Maybe you should wait till you post a beta to start listening to comments about mapping. That's what I think.

And about the tilesets, I think they are pretty cool, the grass is not exactly bad, because it looks kinda like the regular grass tile from FR (from my point of view O.o) The only thing you could try is attempting to make a difference between the palettes for the grass (on the ground, not the one that has wild pokemon), and the ones for the trees. Because in terms of palettes everything looks so... uniform.

Well, comments, comments. I really like what you've been doing, and I know stuff will keep getting better. Cannot wait to get a Water/Dragon on Battle Fire :laugh:
Good luck!

Renyui!

ascender
Years
I like the grass man.
er, i mean, mam?
anyway, awesome tileset, i cant wait till the beta
seriously, I NEED THAT BETA! IT IS TASTY!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ahahah =3
zel, you're so addicted to PKMN that has their types both water and dragon... :D

I'm sure you'll gonna love this PKMN Battle Fire has... :P
198. SELORD [dragon/water]
;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Before i wasnt a huge fan of Fakemon but after looking at this hack oooooooooooooooooooooo

I can haz haxburgrz?

<--- Making Shimmering Pearl
Years
tis is such a hack!!! :p love dis hack soooooooooo much get workin "concorde" lol not tryin to harass u just spurrin u on and btw, SWEET TILES!!! i need to get off da sugar!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *coughsbetacoughs* wow thats a nasty cough ... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I love the new video, Concorde. :)
It's pretty awesome and the sprites are very well made.., very~ well made. ;)

Anyways, I just wished ya left us an update or so, or the status of your hack, but oh well...

Luck~

muh316

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
wow the fakemon are good they look cool even at the low level wow how did u make these fakemon u drew them or did somebody else

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
This Pokemon game looks pretty good... and I hope the game come out great, wish ya luck.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I enjoyed the video Concorde (although Dark for a second Gym sounds... like, too much, but, anyway, it was a good idea to combine the darkness Gym with the Dark type ;P)

By the way, with all the new Pokemon around I guess you should also be changing the moves on the TMs don't you think?

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
zel said:
By the way, with all the new Pokemon around I guess you should also be changing the moves on the TMs don't you think?
Don't forget the cries, Zel. You can either remix the original or make them up. Anyways, about the Dark type Gym, it is a good idea but I'd make it like the 6th, 7th or 8th Gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back