• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black or Pokemon White?

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
There are much better places to train than Black City. Evolutionary stones is a small compensation for lack of ability to catch Pokemon, though that is still hampered by inability to buy any of the evolutionary stones that you want any time.

You're right but I'm paranoid about not having enough evo stones. It's all about priorities.

However, in both places if you get bad NPCs you get bad items and Pokémon. In my last Black playthrough I finished the game and got most of the treasure items... Which of course it's pointless to buy in Black City because they cost more than what you can sell them for to the maniac in Icirrus City.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 1, 2019
It's really your option, but White gets you unique pokemon in White Forest while Black City has trainers for the exp and battling.
Also
Black for Gothitha
White for Solosis
Your move :D

Back