• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I liked this episode, there was a lot of reaction gifs I got out of it.

I'm going to take this as the episode where Fluttershy goes "insane" (everyone else had one)

I see "I don't give a flying feather" becoming a new thing.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
- Favorite Episode: Lesson Zero
- Favorite Main Pony: It's honestly a three-way tie between Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. I see a lot of myself in both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, but Pinkie Pie? She's just crazy. XD For the sake of being in a spot, put me under Fluttershy (By the way, BEST. POKER FACE. EVER!).
- Favorite Side Pony: A tie between Derpy Hooves and DJ Pon-3... Actually, Derpy edges out just a little bit. I love Derpy. <3
- About Me: Not gonna lie, I wasn't for this series at first. My Little Pony has always been one of those things I stayed away from. Rainbows and the color pink use to scare me (true story). It was only two months ago that I watched the first episode. Been a brony ever since. Brohoof anyone? /) As to me in general, I'm told that I'm a pretty chill dude. Aside from FiM, I also love the shows Adventure Time and Regular Show. (Seriously, those three are the best cartoon shows on television right now, and they're AWESOME!) I like several video games as well, but I still refuse to play the My Little Pony games. I don't want those to ruin my opinion on this show.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Welcome!

Last episode was... eh for me as well. I love Character Development but only when it's done the right back. Making Fluttershy even more meek and shy as a starting point didn't appeal to me very well. Especially since we've seen earlier that she's not meek/shy enough to use 'The Eye' which she didn't do until the end of the episode. The over-assertiveness also bugged me a bit and just in general this episode just had Fluttershy go in a circle to the way she was before that episode in my honest opinion.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Lesson Zero
- Favorite Main Pony: It's honestly a three-way tie between Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie. I see a lot of myself in both Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, but Pinkie Pie? She's just crazy. XD For the sake of being in a spot, put me under Fluttershy (By the way, BEST. POKER FACE. EVER!).
- Favorite Side Pony: A tie between Derpy Hooves and DJ Pon-3... Actually, Derpy edges out just a little bit. I love Derpy. <3
- About Me: Not gonna lie, I wasn't for this series at first. My Little Pony has always been one of those things I stayed away from. Rainbows and the color pink use to scare me (true story). It was only two months ago that I watched the first episode. Been a brony ever since. Brohoof anyone? /) As to me in general, I'm told that I'm a pretty chill dude. Aside from FiM, I also love the shows Adventure Time and Regular Show. (Seriously, those three are the best cartoon shows on television right now, and they're AWESOME!) I like several video games as well, but I still refuse to play the My Little Pony games. I don't want those to ruin my opinion on this show.

Okay. You'll be added to the member list, welcome to the club!

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
Also, thought I'd bring this up to the club as a fun topic to talk about.

South Park's first episode of the new season (March 14) is called My Little Bronie. Should be fun to see.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Whoa, I finished reading Past Sins, a truly incredible fanfic. I'm still reading Fallout: Equestria. As mature as that one is, I still highly recommend it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Well, since I own a club like this on another forum I might as well join this one...

- Favorite Episode: Such a hard question on my part. Um... the Super Cider Squeezy 6000 I guess.... As for Season one: Party of One.

- Favorite Main Pony:
Rarity& Pinkie Pie.

- Favorite Side Pony:
Golden Harvest & Bon Bon.

- About Me:
When I fist saw MLP, (the first episode I saw was the Gilda episode.) I couldn't care less about it. But when I tried it a second time (the episode I watched was The Ticket Master) I fell in love with it. I was hiding this fact from everyone for a long time until I watched Season two. Now I can't deny my love for MLP anymore!

I'll try to be active in this club I might be busy and forget to post in here, but I'll try my best!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Well, since I own a club like this on another forum I might as well join this one...

- Favorite Episode: Such a hard question on my part. Um... the Super Cider Squeezy 6000 I guess.... As for Season one: Party of One.

- Favorite Main Pony:
Rarity& Pinkie Pie.

- Favorite Side Pony:
Golden Harvest & Bon Bon.

- About Me:
When I fist saw MLP, (the first episode I saw was the Gilda episode.) I couldn't care less about it. But when I tried it a second time (the episode I watched was The Ticket Master) I fell in love with it. I was hiding this fact from everyone for a long time until I watched Season two. Now I can't deny my love for MLP anymore!

I'll try to be active in this club I might be busy and forget to post in here, but I'll try my best!

Since you're a fan of two mane ponies, please decide between the two of them which group you want to be placed in.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm a little late, but here's what I thought on the last episode.

This episode was pretty good.It was basically Discorded Fluttershy returns, but I loved that. Poor Fluttershy being treated by Angel like that, sort of unexpected though, being that he is a bunny.Pinkie's role in this episode was well-played out, and I love her way of arguing. I'm glad Fluttershy realized that Pinke and Rarity's way of being assertive is better than what Iron Will was teaching her. Iron Will seemed to be a nice guy at the end, who knew. Fluttershy is my favorite pony so it was good to see her have the spotlight for once. Out of all the Fluttershy episodes this outdoes "Dragonshy" and "A Bird in the Hoof".Not my favorite, but overall really good.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Spoiler:

Awww. D: I joined a while back, but I wasn't put into a usergroup. :( If it's okay, could you just place me in the Pinkie Pie group? :) I was debating between Pinkie Pie and Rarity, but after Smile, Smile, Smile, it basically reconfirmed why I love Pinkie. Plus, I still find her hilarious. XD

Also, Fluttershy's cray-zay! XP

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
- Favorite Side Pony: Golden Harvest & Bon Bon.

My Favorite Side Pony are Bon Bon too.

This episode was pretty good.It was basically Discorded Fluttershy returns, but I loved that. Poor Fluttershy being treated by Angel like that, sort of unexpected though, being that he is a bunny.

Manly tears was shed

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Awww. D: I joined a while back, but I wasn't put into a usergroup. :( If it's okay, could you just place me in the Pinkie Pie group? :) I was debating between Pinkie Pie and Rarity, but after Smile, Smile, Smile, it basically reconfirmed why I love Pinkie. Plus, I still find her hilarious. XD

Also, Fluttershy's cray-zay! XP

Okay, you'll be added to the list. I'm sorry I missed you, but you're now added to the member list.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Today's episode was rather mediocre in my opinion, the ending of the episode was quite a letdown, so 6/10, probably my least favorite episode of the season. Though the whole "Tartarus" thing at least showed potential for another "Elements of Harmony" episode in the future

Also, I so BADLY want a Princess Celestia episode

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
So I watched today's episode. I disliked it. It was quite predictable and the lesson she learned was not even worth learning if you ask me.

The only thing I liked was the ending when Princess Celestia said: "Hello, Twilight! Happy Tuesday." And the fact that Twilight realized she was worrying over nothing. Other than that I dislike todays episode.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
So I watched today's episode. I disliked it. It was quite predictable and the lesson she learned was not even worth learning if you ask me.

The only thing I liked was the ending when Princess Celestia said: "Hello, Twilight! Happy Tuesday." And the fact that Twilight realized she was worrying over nothing. Other than that I dislike todays episode.

This is what I was saying. It was like watching Lesson Zero over again, just with Twilight's "insanity" subdued this time around.

Back