• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
Amazing hack! I'm starting off with my Wartortle and Ralts so far. Cannot wait to see what else the hack has to offer! I love how you get to play on the bad guys' side in this hack, which is really rare!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2013
I beat the league and I know things happen after the league because rock smash is after the league but after the credits it only lets me start a new file... glitch possibly?

iiWUMBOii

I study wumbology
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
Giant chicken XD
Idk why, but that had me laughing for like 5 minutes

Years
hey this might be dumb but like how do you make this work i have been looking over the forums for around an hour for an answer but no luck cant find the patching guide or anything D:

Years
hey this might be dumb but like how do you make this work i have been looking over the forums for around an hour for an answer but no luck cant find the patching guide or anything D:
When you have downloaded the .ips file , just follow below steps:

- Get a clean FireRed ROM from a good website.
- Download GBA Emulator like VBA
-Also Download Lunar IPS Program
-Now Google to search how to patch that FireRed ROM over Fuligin.ips file using Lunar IPS

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
you guys keep talking about all these caves, like Icy cave and Steele cave, and they arent on the map, so I'm confused as to how to find them, can someone help me out please? P.S. I have defeated the Elite 4.

Edit: I found Steele cave, just forgot it existed, but Icy cave and a few others i am quite lost about.

Can anyone tell me where can I find Moltres and Deoxys ? Plzzz

Im looking for Moltres, but if you somehow still haven't gotten your answer, there is a sailor on Tekor Island, in one of the houses that will take you there after you beat the champion.

Last edited:
Years
When you have downloaded the .ips file , just follow below steps:

- Get a clean FireRed ROM from a good website.
- Download GBA Emulator like VBA
-Also Download Lunar IPS Program
-Now Google to search how to patch that FireRed ROM over Fuligin.ips file using Lunar IPS

Thank you i worked it out in the end :p but forgot to delete my message but thank you anyway :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2013
I have a question about this game. Is the shiny rate increased in Pokemon Fuligin? I found a shiny Ledyba and a Shiny Pidgey within the same two days.
Please reply. I ****ing made an account just to ask this question because it's ****ing killing me

Years
I have a question about this game. Is the shiny rate increased in Pokemon Fuligin? I found a shiny Ledyba and a Shiny Pidgey within the same two days.
Please reply. I ****ing made an account just to ask this question because it's ****ing killing me
Might be just your luck because the creators don't often do such thing

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Why are you so angry when you caught two shiny Pokemon...?
It's not a bug, it's not game breaking... why would you be angry?
If you don't want them, release them.

Years
Just as I was going to Route (forgot the number) this guy was blocking the path and when I try to talk to him he sings 'Never Gonna Give You Up' lyrics which is really annoying and random whoever thought of the idea to do that is pretty dumb to think of that also I don't have the HM for Cut to proceed to the second Gym (as I'm on the part where I've been told to face a second Gym Leader at Brox City) Can you let me know why this is happening or how to get rid of that stupid random person singing the lyrics by Rick Astly...

Years
Just as I was going to Route (forgot the number) this guy was blocking the path and when I try to talk to him he sings 'Never Gonna Give You Up' lyrics which is really annoying and random whoever thought of the idea to do that is pretty dumb to think of that also I don't have the HM for Cut to proceed to the second Gym (as I'm on the part where I've been told to face a second Gym Leader at Brox City) Can you let me know why this is happening or how to get rid of that stupid random person singing the lyrics by Rick Astly...
You have to remember that this hack does not entirely focuses upon battling the Gym leaders... You will get HM Cut from a Rocket Admin later. Just find another path and follow the game

Back