• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: [ENGLISH BETA RELEASED] Pokémon Light Platinum [NDS]

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2015
I cant wait for this game....pokemon light platinum was amazing..best rom hack hands down...i really hope u guys havnt abandon this...id be willing to donate if u guys need it

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 28, 2014
Please, just please make it more challenging. All the freebies and easy rivals and gyms made it seem less rewarding and less enjoyable. Great hack though :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
What do i do if i forgot the aplha tablet in the team steam base?
They won't let me back in...

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Sorry if this isn't my place to ask, I want this hack to be finished too, but why haven't any of the mods closed this thread? It hasn't been updated in months!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Sorry if this isn't my place to ask, I want this hack to be finished too, but why haven't any of the mods closed this thread? It hasn't been updated in months!
Because you just asked.

What forces closure of thread is not inactivity in terms of updating but inactivity in terms of new posts.
If no one replies for a month after last post then mods will close it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 14, 2014
it seems so great! btw, i have already played the gba version of light platinum!

sigh sigh... the nds version is not so accessible for my mobile phone despite that I have installed the drastic emulator. Oh the tide of time and technologies is really pushing us!

anyway, fabulous hack!

Back