• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Why would the mods do this? 0_0 First off, a lot of the threads they post are gone in about a heartbeat time enough only for someone to post a 4 word reply, second off, everything is getting deleted and reposted, and it's just a lot of work for an april fools joke. I know you all think I'm the most gullible person on earth, but I'm honestly two-sided on this. I don't know which way is which anymore! @_@

Todoroki

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
*laughs* Bravo, guys. Bravo. You're all officially idiots. ;)

Now, you little nitwits, if you honestly thought that was as far as my intelligence went, you're all sadly mistaken. Oh, my aptness is far greater than what the norm would perceive. You (birdbrains) eluded by my clever, deceptive plan are retards, end of story.

And guess what? I could have banned all skeptics a while ago (this includes Fls4eva, Tomasu-san, Koroku...oh, you get the idea), but I'm getting a kick out of all this denial and fuss. God, I couldn't have picked a better day.

<3 Todoroki loves you all. :)

Btw, I don't really like you, Sheepnut. :D

Years
I know, Bell. Why would we work our butts off for a joke this big? @_@

I'm mad they made the lounge public >=O That stuff was not meant for members to see! ><

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Todoroki. said:
I am ze hacker..
I have Poor grammer
FEAR ME!!!!!

Honestly I did this to annoy!

Let me correct you.

"Honestly we(the staff) did this to annoy!"

GOOD JOB STAFF GUYS!

I wonder how many warnings I should receive due to recent postings..

Not too many, as far as I'm concerned, I'm still clean.

Kurosaki

I'm still unsure of whether or not this is a joke. If it is a joke, guys, isn't it about time you stopped? Pink isn't my shade. >>

If it really is a hacker, then... I don't know.

Todoroki.

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
The jokes on the real me...
Or should I say... Bell
Shes the master Mind behind this!

Sheepnut

Banned
Years
Todoroki said:

Now, you little nitwits, if you honestly thought that was as far as my intelligence went, you're all sadly mistaken. Oh, my aptness is far greater than what the norm would perceive. You (birdbrains) eluded by my clever, deceptive plan are retards, end of story.

And guess what? I could have banned all skeptics a while ago (this includes Fls4eva, Tomasu-san, Koroku...oh, you get the idea), but I'm getting a kick out of all this denial and fuss. God, I couldn't have picked a better day.

But master... We could ahev ruled TC..

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
0_0;; Thanks? What's going on? Are we all pointing fingers now? Cause if so...*grabs random person* HE DID IT! XDXDXD

Years
Kurosaki said:
I'm still unsure of whether or not this is a joke. If it is a joke, guys, isn't it about time you stopped? Pink isn't my shade. >>

Aw come on, you know it's fun... *hit*

It *is* a hacker, have you been asleep or something? I just got up, and I'm sure it's a hacker. o_O

OMG! Bell? How could you?! ;_;

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Todoroki said:

See..? I knew you had better grammar! And why wasn't I listed as a skeptic..? That's not right.. :<

Todoroki. said:
The jokes on the real me...
Or should I say... Bell
Shes the master Mind behind this!

Now you're blaming random people for your "actions".

How nice.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Kurosaki said:

Nah, I think it works for you. Every time I read your name I think "Kura". So, pink works. XD

I miss the pretty themes. T_T;

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
I didn't do it Sammi! I'm still learning how to make a website from scratch, and I don't even know how a hacker does what he does! 0_0 And, how would I be able to switch in between two usernames??? AHhhh! I'm sad now. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back