• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - April 2011

Hack of the month?

• Pokémon Light

Votes: 44 37.0%
  • Pokémon: Super Rising Thunder!

Votes: 48 40.3%
  • Pokémon Wood

Votes: 27 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hack Of The Month- April 2011

Introduction:
You have until the first of May to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

This month's eligible hacks:

Lightscreen2.png
LS12.png
LS14.png

Image91.png
Image94.png
Image76-1.png

72463343.png
bgb00007.png
44153596.png
bgb00007.png

Rules:

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.
  • And don't make a big deal about the "Ú". Everyone makes mistakes.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
Years
Voting for Super Rising Thunder as it is easily the best one up there.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I vote for Wood version because it seems very interesting, and it has a greater appeal than the other two hacks. :3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I vote For Super Rising Thunder cuz you get to be a Pokemon.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
im going to vote for pokemon wood because i like the story and it takes effort to make a gb hack, its not as simple as gba hacking, so i support this hack because its one of the few decent gb hacks out there.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
It's a tough decision, choosing between Super Rising Thunder! and Wood. I think if Wood was a Gen. III hack, it would have a much better chance at beating SRT, which is a shame.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Voted for Wood. Very interesting story, and let's face it, GB hacks are a little tougher.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I also chose Wood as it does a very good job with devamps and the story is awesome. Easily the best hack there.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Super Rising Thunder has always been a favorite of mine. ;)
So yeah, I'll be voting for it.

Oh, btw...
Spoiler:

Nerketur

PokéScripter
Years
Not interested at all in Pokémon Wood. I'm going with Super Rising Thunder for three reasons. 1.) I've followed the hack for a while now. 2.) I LOVE hacks where you are Pokémon, and the only other one I've tried (Yes, I've played it now) is Rescue Rangers. The fact that you play as a Pokémon was enough to hook me, even if the game wasn't perfect. And 3.) Cause PPG is an awesome friend, and I do want her to win, because she deserves it, even if it's only once.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Super Raising Thunder. It's one of the most promising hacks here on PC.
It has everything... awesome storyline, awesome concept (you can be pokemon and you don't need to play MD! :D), tiles are nice as well and music is fantastic.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Super Rising Thunder all the way ^^ . It has a fantastic and well thought out plot - it explores a dark side to Pokémon that really isn't explored outside of some fan-fictions, the graphics (especially in the newer screeneis which aren't shown here) are getting better with every update, and the music fits perfectly. It's very, very different from your standard let's-all-run-round-get-badges-defeat-E4-champion-yaaay-done Pokémon game.

Also, PinkParkaGirl is amazing. :)

Starchomp

Avid Gambler
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Super Rising Thunder definately deserves the win as it has an incredible storyline and pretty cool sprites.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I enjoy Super Rising Thunder the most out of all three so it's got my vote.

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Pokemon super rising thunder is by far the only hack that get's my 1st place vote due to becoming a Pokemon is rather cool,plus that the owner worked extremely hard on SRT

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Pokémon Light :D

It's kinda different from what I usually see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back