• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hello Andy! ^^ And since we have 12 members now, maybe we can have that SG now...*wink wink, hint hint* ;)

Lol, if it was that simple I would be the best writer ever. I've read tons of fanfics. XD
Aaaah But have you Written Tons of fan fics hmm???
Also The SG will be put up after we get a few more members!
Be patient xD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Hello and thank GavZ and Clover_bookcat (could I call you something else than that? xD) I try to be as active as possible~!

For the song playlist..could it be any genre (rock,pop,R&B and such)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Hello and thank GavZ and Clover_bookcat (could I call you something else than that? xD) I try to be as active as possible~!

For the song playlist..could it be any genre (rock,pop,R&B and such)
Yeah yeah sure it's a playlist of personal likeness but do your best to keep it 'Dark' Even Drak lyrics or title would be fine!
Just to keep with the theme! xD

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
I'm just starting out my writing career. I've started fics before, but never ifnished them. Practice makes perfect...and a little criticism helps, too.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
As long as it sounds Dark Typish, I think it would be fine.^^ Also, you can call me Clover. That goes for any other members, too. I know I have a long username. ^^;
GavZ said:
Aaaah But have you Written Tons of fan fics hmm???
Also The SG will be put up after we get a few more members!
Be patient xD

Well I've written up a bunch of junk that I never showed anyone...But it has nothing to do with pokemon.^^; Ah well, I can wait a bit more...A bit...XP

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Umbri: ...Wake up Bijou! You weren't even up as late as before. >>

W-what? What happened? What time is it? *checks her CST-timed clock* What?! 4:22 p.m?! D8 *rushes to this club* I'm here now, I'm here!

Hmm, a fanfic section for the SG? That's a nice idea too. Though, I'm not sure whether there should be different sections for the different fan-fics or just have one big one. (even though the former sounds more organized...)

Also, welcome all new members! *faints*

Umbri: Not again...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012

W-what? What happened? What time is it? *checks her CST-timed clock* What?! 4:22 p.m?! D8 *rushes to this club* I'm here now, I'm here!

Hmm, a fanfic section for the SG? That's a nice idea too. Though, I'm not sure whether there should be different sections for the different fan-fics or just have one big one. (even though the former sounds more organized...)

Lol Hi Bijou-Chan. I'm PkmntrainerAndy or Andy for short. Nice to meet you!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Welcome, Bijou. I suggested the Partner Room, but since you originally thought of it, I wanted to wait and give you credit. If Zappy hasn't already, wanna make it in TA?

Also, GavZ, I'm working on an idea for a lite-RP/game for the SG...if it's okay with you, can I post what I've already got, just to see who'd be interested?

Also, welcome PkmnTrainerAndy. (wow that's a mouthful...)

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
OMG, Andy, that song is awesome. XD

I do think that we should divide it into sections where different Dark types are featured in the fanfic, but that's just me. ^^;

Oh noes! Bijou fainted! *Runs off to steal scent seeds from the LoZ*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Uh Hi Racheal!!
And Bye again i think?? Oh and i dunno about dividing it... Think there should only be one for now cause there wont be too many fanfics. When we get more members i'll make 2. Or if it gets too full i will!

Lol Hi Bijou-Chan. I'm PkmntrainerAndy or Andy for short. Nice to meet you!
That's Rach She's one of the co-owners Here at the club! She's a bit odd
Welcome, Bijou. I suggested the Partner Room, but since you originally thought of it, I wanted to wait and give you credit. If Zappy hasn't already, wanna make it in TA?

Also, GavZ, I'm working on an idea for a lite-RP/game for the SG...if it's okay with you, can I post what I've already got, just to see who'd be interested?

Also, welcome PkmnTrainerAndy. (wow that's a mouthful...)
Of course Dream! I'm dying to hear it!!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Uh Hi Racheal!!
And Bye again i think?? Oh and i dunno about dividing it... Think there should only be one for now cause there wont be too many fanfics. When we get more members i'll make 2. Or if it gets too full i will!

That's Rach She's one of the co-owners Here at the club! She's a bit odd

Of course Dream! I'm dying to hear it!!

I've got an easy solution to that. Though it might sting a little...

Isn't that pretty much the entire club/PC?

Ak, hold on. I misplaced the file with it. Give me a few to find it...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
OMG, Andy, that song is awesome. XD

I do think that we should divide it into sections where different Dark types are featured in the fanfic, but that's just me. ^^;

Oh noes! Bijou fainted! *Runs off to steal scent seeds from the LoZ*

I know it's awesome xD. But the band's lead singer looks kinda odd lol. Other than that This is one of the best songs out there =D. In my opinion though...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I've got an easy solution to that. Though it might sting a little...

Isn't that pretty much the entire club/PC?

Ak, hold on. I misplaced the file with it. Give me a few to find it...
Huh?
Wait you've confused me again?
What do you mean entire club?
And what might sting a little?
Sure i'll give you a few
I know it's awesome xD. But the band's lead singer looks kinda odd lol. Other than that This is one of the best songs out there =D. In my opinion though...
Monsoon is better :P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
An easy solution to Bijou's fainting problem. You can probably guess what it is...

She's a bit odd

That's what I was referring to. You made a comment that could easily apply to jsut about anyone in the club, or even PC as a whole.

Craapp...where did I put that effing...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
*third time describing this*

The partner room would basically be a place for random & off-topic chat...from your partner's point of view. (Basically, you'd RP as your partner about stuff.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back