• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
heart gold fc: 2966 0804 4524
platinum fc: 1935 2804 3517

nah its just 2 but i have the items on a different game, so ill trade 2 randoms with the items from my platinum then the 2 pokemon from gold, and then you can put the metal coat on scyther and razor claw on sneasel and then back, if its not too much trouble

ooh ok, i understand now. i'll meet you in the wifi room in 5min.

Kerse

bleh
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
actually now that i think about it sneasel is a level up evolution with that item isnt it? so you can leave the razor claw on the pichu and just send that over

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
Years
I can give you a pikachu colored pichu, a tru dragonite, a movie 09 arceus, or a br surfing pikachu.

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
Years
Hey hiphippo, can you breed me a :
Staryu
Natural Cure
Timid
(IV's, if you do them, late 20's -31)
If you don't do IV's its ok, I don't mind.
I'm willing to trade a relicanth if you need that.

EDIT: Never mind you did see it, I didn't see your one. X_X No Nickname is required. =)

@ Loxius, you ready to trade now?
HOld on Just need to do Pal Park first.

Years
Hey yeah I can trade but it turns out I actually don't need those items anymore but I already agreed to our trade so I plan on just giving them to you if that's alright.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Hey hiphippo, can you breed me a :
Staryu
Natural Cure
Timid
(IV's, if you do them, late 20's -31)
If you don't do IV's its ok, I don't mind.
I'm willing to trade a relicanth if you need that.

EDIT: Never mind you did see it, I didn't see your one. X_X No Nickname is required. =)

sorry, i dont do IV's but if you want i can breed a couple more and see which IVs are best out of them? otherwise, i have it ready for you

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
Hey hiphiphippo can you breed me a feebas? I have a cranidos, shieldon, or skorupi that I can breed for you. I saw that these guys were not listed in your breeding list.

Thanks

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
Hey hiphiphippo can you breed me a feebas? I have a cranidos, shieldon, or skorupi that I can breed for you. I saw that these guys were not listed in your breeding list.

Thanks

sure, any specific nature or nickname? i'll take a shieldon for it :)

Can you just breed one more? That'll be enough don't want to be too annoying. ^^

sure, np.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
No there doesnt need to a specific nature and no nickname please. My FC is 0131 3962 8176

I need like 10 or 15 min to breed it will quick if thats ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back