• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Release] AdvanceMap 1.95 Open Beta

aSeRo141414

zZJoennZz inside
Years
Just saying, please fix the link, I think the site is down. Got this error
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at ampage.no-ip.info.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Download link broken. When's this thing finished?
And also, if there's a Day/Night thing, can you edit the maps and Pokemon to be different in each time of day?

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2014
Alright so Apparently LuHos Page is down and Now There Is No Advance Map Linkss could someone send me the working link

mat1554

French Translator
Years
I dont know if is he normally but when I choice French in language he appear a error ?

Theofilaktos

Music Producer
Years
My friend, LU-HO, i sent you a message regarding a bug i am experiencing,
i get no wild pokemon data and file could not be saved (when creating backup) errors.

also i get some unknown maps. please check your inbox i sent you a video so you can visually see what is going on!

Thanks!

Reygok

Beginning Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
I have a small problem here. It seems the offsets are two digits longer now, but that sucks, because in XSE, clicking 'Copy' only takes 6 digits, like 8000D8 for example. If I paste this in A-Map, it adds '80', so the offset box looks like this: '$8000D880'
Is that normal ?

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
As we can pretty much tell, the link is once again down. If anyone wants to download the latest version, you just need to click the mirror link that he has on his homepage. You just need to click version history and then click where it says "AdvanceMap 9.5 (Mirror)". I'm looking forward to seeing the full version of AdvanceMap with it's bugfixes and new things implemented.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2017
So, couldnt find it in the search function, but what's the deal with the glichy tilesets? Sometimes they work fine, other times it's just a lot of bright colors and no sprites. Is this a known bug? Is it possible to fix it/avoid it?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
At first this was working fine however I experienced several errors with Connections not working properly, and since then all my maps have been error-ing.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
As we can pretty much tell, the link is once again down. If anyone wants to download the latest version, you just need to click the mirror link that he has on his homepage. You just need to click version history and then click where it says "AdvanceMap 9.5 (Mirror)". I'm looking forward to seeing the full version of AdvanceMap with it's bugfixes and new things implemented.

For some unknown reason i can not even get to his homepage.It is fustrating

onelifeleft

McLovin Waffles
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Hey! When I make a warp in Advance Map from a town to a cave, I just get to a black screen. I am 100% sure that I am warping to the right bank and map, and I just can't understand what's wrong. Could this be a bug in Advancemap 1.95?

A picture of if in the attachments.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2013
I am guessing, this is the best available map editor for Advance generation?

Years
I am guessing, this is the best available map editor for Advance generation?

I say yes but i only know 2 advancemap and elitemap. i can't do anything with elitemap (but thats maby just me) but i love advancemap it's so good.
Sorry for my bad enlish

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Hi everybody!
I'm sorry but I'm a noob here and I don't know where to post this question:

I'm using Advancemap and pksv as script editor.
I've made so far 3 talking scripts (using script generator of pksv) on the same map, and they work perfectly.
But when I create a 4th talking script on the same map, the person with that script only says the 2nd or 3rd script.
What it's happening and how should I correct this?
Thank you so much in advance for your answer.
Best regards,
Pokemaniaco :P

Back