• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo~

PasketiTendrils

Breeder
Years
Hello~ My name is Pasketi. :3 I've been playing Pokemon for a while, since the good ol' Red/Blue days. My favorite game has to be Sapphire though, it's always been my favorite. I'm really interested in trading; I love getting Pokemon from all over! Anyway, I feel like this is going to be a lot of fun. I am really nit-picky however, I hope that doesn't bother anyone xD <3
Anyway, nice to meet you all!~

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Hi, Pasketi! Nice to meet ya, and welcome to PC! Don't worry about being nit-picky, a lot of people can be. I don't typically mind it. Hope you can enjoy yourself here! :)

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello there PasketiTendrils! :)

If you love Sapphire you should go to the Advance Generation Games Forums maybe you can discuss things or refresh your memory about the games... :)

Why not join some Pokemon Clubs for a start?

Also, if you want to try something new why not try some of our hacks, or maybe make your own hack?
If you want to do that just go to the Emulation Forums we have pretty good hacks here! :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask our dear Staff Members... :)

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity!

~tajaros~

Years
Hello hello, Pasketi! Welcome to the forum!

You get brownie points for being a fan of Sapphire, I really loved the third gen. Those games ate so much of my time as a kid haha. But yeah, if you're a trader, the Trade Corner's definitely for you, so I'm glad you've already found the section~! I wish I could trade too, but my Nintendo WiFi connector broke recently and... yeah. ;_;

But yeah, it'll definitely be fun staying here, because we're all rather awesome. I'd love to be one of your friends if you like! :3 Meeting new people is really fun, one of the things that keeps me checking back around here.

Aaanyway, it was great meeting you! I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly here, honestly. Have fun and do feel free to drop off a message on my profile if you need anything~

PasketiTendrils

Breeder
Years
Everyone's so nice here :3 It makes me all happeh inside~ And I may just drop in on the Advance Generation Forum. I swear I still have the same Blaziken, Altaria, and Swampert I used for my first ever play through of it~ And tanku Cirno, I would love to have you as a friend. c: I'll shoot you a message sometime.

Years
Don't start the intro without me!

Hi Pasketi, welcome to PC.

I guess everyone's already got you covered but just like you, I've been into Pokemon since the early Red/Blue/Yellow days but it wasn't until Ruby & Sapphire that I actually played a Pokemon game. Black & White are my faves cos of the epic story.

Anyway, it was fun meeting you and feel free to drop me a VM if you need a friendly user to talk to. I don't bite.

P.S. Feel free to call me Hikari, or by my real name Nichole. I accept either.

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
also welcome to pokecommunity :D
this look like the portel ta a real poke world XD hihi

Back