• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gym Leader?

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
Erika or Sabrina. Erika is really nice and mild-mannered, and the idea of her gym being girls only was always interesting to me.
As for Sabrina, she's just cool, and I love psychic (also her arc in the anime was creepy lol).

Last edited:

BLOOOD-La-ti-

This is the place to try!
Years
Drayden,He looks freakin awesome,Elesa is kinda cool too.Even for my hatred on girls....
But I think Blue is my favorite out of all the others.
He's cool in the manga,anime and the games.

Last edited:
Years
Elesa for me, cos I love her design.

240px-Black_2_White_2_Elesa.png

Roxie, Marlon, Iris and Cheren for a close second cos I love most 5th Gen Gym Leaders.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I love good old Watson from R/S/E. He had a cheerful personality and shows you can't be too old for a Pokemon battle. He was actually the first challenge I've had against a gym leader for a while. He also trains the shocking Electric types, my favourite type after fire :3.

And I adore the gifts he gives out. For example,after you get surf and you do this tiring task in New Mauville you get the powerful Thunderbolt xD.

Other than him, I love Jasmine how she attempts to heal ill Pokemon and comfort them like shown in the Lighthouse. She is a beautiful young lady who really knows how to express herself xD.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I like Flannery, Blaine and Volkner the most. The first two beacuse of being good fire type trainers and the later because of the anime, where he made a lighthouse and saved it from stealed by Team Rocket.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
I like Watson because I thought he was pretty funny. I also like Skyla and Crasher Wake.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
I guess Watson, cause he was cheerful and because he was in Mauville's gym. My fav city in the games. I also like Misty, because of the anime.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Jasmine. She's cute, she's innocent, she's sweet, she's loyal, she's caring, she's tough, she's kinda shy...

Yeah, I'd say she's my type.

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Claire, plain and simple. Especially since, after winning - you can get a free Dratini!

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Falkner is pretty awesome, he's got swag. I'd like Marlon more if he didn't talk like a teenager hahaha. And Jasmine is pretty cool, she takes care of sick Pokemon, well maybe just Ampharos, and doesn't really say much, which is fine by me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Blaine. He's so badass. Also, fire types are my favorite so yeah.

I also love Falkner, I wish he were later in the game though so he would have higher level flying types.

Years
For me it would be a 4-way tie as it is so hard to choose my single favorite gym leader.
The list would include: Misty, Jasmine, Candice, and Elesa

Back