• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Fakemon Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I will like to sign up please,i love making fakemon for the fun(or my hack). Today i worked really hard on this
ezimba12711611802300.png

Lovely! I'll add you to the participant list. Also remember that you must PM me your fakemon and it can't be an existing piece!

Also I'm stickying this thread. :3

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Can I draw my fakemon? I'm kinda bad at spriting...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'd love to sign up for this! I will be doing pixel art, just so you know.

Excellent, I'll add you to the list of participants. :) And Pixel art is fine. Good luck!

Can I draw my fakemon? I'm kinda bad at spriting...
Yes. This competition is any medium, so you are free to draw or sprite any fakemon you submit. :) I'll add you to the list!

I would like to sign up also. Can I also see mine, I don't even know how to sprite and anything techy like that. I can't guarantee that I could submit because I'm very busy.
Again, you're free to draw if that's easier. I'll add you to the list, but if you know ahead of time that you won't be able to submit your fakemon before the deadline; try to let me know. No penalty if you can't. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is there a specific way or type the image should be uploaded? As an example, PNG or IMG?

I don't want to say yes because it's multimedium. Just stick with whatever format you're most comfortable with. :)

@Dark Ice Cream, you've been added. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is it too late to jump in? I'd like to give this a go!

It's never too late! Y'all got until February 1st! n_n;

EDIT: In case anyone is confused not because I just confused myself, no not at all you have until February first to register to participate: not to enter your fakemon. That stage will come based on how many people we have participating. :)

Last edited:

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
ah, welcome to the Pokecommunity, Normal_Type :D

I'll join on this contest as well, and goodluck to everyone!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sure, why not, I have a little time this weekend.
Excellent. It's nice to see your face back in A&D. :)

Oops, Strawberry,
Im 21Seth21 i went mad when i used that account =,= remove 21Seth21 and place entry given to mine
Haha, no problem. I'll change your info in a minute.

I'm in.

Also, first post!
Well hey now! Welcome to PC and, most importantly, welcome to A&D! Looks like you picked a perfect time to get here. ;) Contact me if you have any questions!

ah, welcome to the Pokecommunity, Normal_Type :D

I'll join on this contest as well, and goodluck to everyone!
I'll add you to the list too. :)

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Hey Alexi- oh I mean Strawberry ^^

Can I also participate? I finally got a laptop again and I think this is the perfect place to pick up the slack :P

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey Alexi- oh I mean Strawberry ^^

Can I also participate? I finally got a laptop again and I think this is the perfect place to pick up the slack :P

Alexial, Strawberry, Nymphali, Laughing Octopus, call me anything! I promise it's all going to the same place lol. :p

I'll add you to the list. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back