• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite commentators on Youtube?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Well, just thought I'd make this to showcase some commentators on good old YT. Please note, they can be related to anything, it doesn't have to be Pokemon.

I personally like Chilled Chaos and Marriland myself ^-^
So, what are some of your favourite commentators?
Diiiiiiscuss.

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Oh, geez, I have a whole bunch of them. One of my all-time favourite youtube commenters has got to be Kurtjmac. He has the sexy radio voice, a witty humour, and a very pleasant personality. I love it when he talks in such an enthusiastic manner about topics that interest him, especially astrology-related stuff, it really shows that he cares about his hobbies and is cool with sharing it.

He runs some of my favourite let's plays, including Far Lands or Bust, where plays in Minecraft beta 1.7.3 in a walk towards the Far Lands to raise money for Child's Play Charity. The style is pretty relaxed, and he covers a broad area of topics based on user-questions or things that just pop up in him.

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
psychedelicsnake
Only he spells it incorrectly and I can't remember how at the moment.

But not only is he pretty funny, he's actually very nice too, and good at what he does.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
There's a whole lot of good commentator: NCS, Marriland, ProtonJonSA, ...

But if I had to choose one it would be HCBailly. He 's going right to the core of all the games he LPs, describing every little bit and giving some really good strategies. He's the reason why I bought some games, I didn't know before and which I really enjoy playing now.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I haven't really been keeping up with commentaries lately, but I've always enjoyed watching ChaoticMonki's (a.k.a Cry) commentaries. The guy could be a really good voice actor and has never failed to not make me laugh in any video. He's also the only one I seen that has never asked for a subscription and/or a like.

If I'm looking for pokemon videos I generally watch Marriland, but not gonna lie, his voice can creep me out. I mean c'mon he's a nice guy and all but Marriland's voice could definatly pass as a cartoon characters.

Years
What sort of content are we talking here? Because he does review-style first impressions and news rather than Let's-Plays, but TotalBiscuit/TotalHalibut/CynicalBrit is incredibly wise and a pleasure to listen to.

On the other hand, OFMGCata/JessieCox is downright hilarious.

Years
Marriland, duh. He was one of the first Pokemon LPers I discovered when I was browsing through YouTube a few years ago when I was trying to work out how to catch a Drifloon in Pearl and I saw his video where he shows you how to catch it, doesn't exist anymore though but it did get me hooked on his videos since.

His videos were really helpful during my Black 2 playthrough, I wouldn't have picked such good team members if it weren't for those recommendations he provides in his guide for B2/W2.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Age 32
  • ???
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I don't remember how I came across this guy but, his name is penguinz0.

His game commentaries are hilarious .. to the point that I was literally in tears once in class. If you're into funny commentaries, I recommend this character.

Years
Oh, man. This list is way too long for my own health.
The main ones I like, though, are Chuggaaconroy, Bikdiponabus, Yogscast (Sips, Sjin, Duncan, Nilesy, Lewis), Cr1TiKaL and both of the Game Grumps.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
nakateleeli, raocow, deliciouscinnamon, protonjon, retsupurae... i like a lot of them!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My favorite commentators have to be Slowbeef and Diabetus, better known as Retsupurae. The other commentators I like are some from the Yogscast (Sips, Sjin, Rythian) and SSoHPKC.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
my favorite is JWittz. hes funny, a huge pokemon fan, and even makes pokemon fact of the days, lp's that dont really relate to pokemon like mario and other things. i also like chuggaconroy. hes funny too. and has amazing lp's of zelda mario pokemon even games that arent on nintendo platforms. i also have some videos myself if anyone wants me to be their favorite. my youtube name is leavsidchiptric13 and im all about pokemon. i want more views ans subscribers. so if anyone wilol check me out ill be happy about it. :)

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
My absolute favourite "Let's Player's" are the guys from Roosterteeth/Let's Play. They are absolutely hilarious and i'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good laugh.

I don't really know if game reviewers count as commentator's, but if they do PeanutButterGamer is also another great Youtuber. Plus he also has a Let's Play channel.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
CoolStoryBrobat, a relatively unknown commentator, is a pretty good broadcaster. He has competitive experience and his voice is fantastic. Seriously.

Sephazon's alright, too. He was involved in that water charity event with Marriland and he uploads high-quality commentrary.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I hardly watch anything like LPs anymore, but my favorites tend to be Pokecapn, ChipCheezum & GeneralIronicus, and Diabetus.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Chuggaaconroy and Marriland for Pokemon, though I don't quite like the latter's voice.

For my other entertainment needs, I love watching PewDiePie. He's hilarious and sweet. :D

TY

Especially Husky's Bronze League Heroes series make me laugh a lot at the bad StarCraft 2 players (even tho im not the best aswell cause i can find myself in some of those mistakes xD). I also enjoyed his playthrough of SC1&2 and his Borderlands vids with Totalbiscuit (who im slightly getting into his vids) and two others (tho it were only 3 vids) were hilarious.

Back