• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Clannad After Story is the sequel to Clannad. Many people found it the saddest thing ever. It was sad, but I have a hard time crying.|D; Air TV has that mysterious/magic aspect, since halfway the series it doesn't make much sense anymore.

Haha, I hope it's not. |D; Not too big of a fan of the character designs either. Just hope that the gif sets I'm going to get on my dash are "okay".

Here's my gif of the day:

tumblr_mlh7a1Cm5Z1s4m1pxo1_500_large.gif

hahaha why you fired up??

yup i've heard that too..that the girl dies after she gives birth to her daughter and then the guy lives with his daughter who grows up to look like her mom....i'm not into these emotional stuff....it really bring a person of myself that i don't recognize lol..

Um,might take a look at AIR then!

Lol....make that two hopes then ;3

nao for ze gif of mine

tumblr_m7hvuyzdI91qfmhu1.gif

@Peachy san:this is not Hyoka..look close??..Blue eyes not purple..this is Tamako market anime :33 ^.^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
tumblr_mnw5a0rlDD1r6hqr6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mnw5a0rlDD1r6hqr6o2_500.gif

I am so gonna make a BA signature out of these gifs. Or hunt for more. Can't. have. enough. gintama.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Man. The sibling love thing always gets to me. First it was that Itachi flashback in Naruto and now it is Sogo's sister's death in Gintama. I couldn't stop the tears.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

That's a wrong thing by government to do since we have the majority of society for same sex marriages

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

hooray, I'm twenty-four years old

*beats people with my walker* GET ME MY DENTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back