• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Man. I am totally addicted to phoenix wright:ace attorney now. amazing game. just amazing. (the old security woman is crazy lmao.)
Spoiler:

Years
0. I decided to list all the songs in my current preferred YouTube playlist here. Well, not all of them, jus the first one, the last one, and every multiple of 5 in between those:

Spoiler:

Samplings from my formerly preferred playlist are much more interesting and varied, though (only grabbed first and last ones and every multiple of 25 in between):

Spoiler:

I'm fairly certain I have unusual, if not outright weird tastes.

Years

I dunno, to be quite honest I am pretty neutral to most genre of music. They just simply do not elicit that much of a response from me. I usually just feel "Yeah that's ok and sounds nice" but it doesn't bring out a passionate response from me.

OST and BGM's for various media on the other hand usually have accompanying visuals that are engaging and interactive which lets them stay in my mind and associate them with differing emotions.

Classical music on the other hand was something I picked up back in the 4th Grade and developed an interest in since.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have more response about a song when I can connect it to something. Whether it's myself, a character, a pairing, etc. Probably why I looove the song that I have been listening to a lot because it was written to be about a character and her story. And seeing as she's my favorite character from the series it just brings out so much.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'll just wait for the hype and price to fall then nab a copy

that, and I'll probably be listening to the music before I get it too

blue

gucci
Years

No doubt it won't come to Europe, we never get any prioritized events for releasing games. Doesn't make much of a difference to me anyway, there's no real point in playing them during the early hours of the morning IMO. I'll just get my copy early in the morning instead! ;;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
world wide release

so in some areas it'll be noon and others midnight

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokey was talking about an in-store midnight release I believe. Again on Friday and Saturday I'm just going to avoid the internet because of those on the other side of the earth getting is basically a day before us americans getting it.

blue

gucci
Years

Yeah, in the days following up to the global release I'll just avoid any major websites and spoilers just so I can enjoy the game more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I really don't want 6th gen to be like how 5th gen was to me because I had already known most things before even picking up the game. Which is why I am happy for this worldwide release. 24 hours is far better than 8 months between one country getting it and another one getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back