• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's New Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
You can use these to edit A link to the past on GBA ? Because you only have Hyrle Magic for SNES version.

Years
I don't really know what happened, but this thread should have been closed when it was revived on the 2nd of this month, and so the posts following that shouldn't have been made (not to be a TOTAL wet weed about things, hahaha).

At any rate, I can tell you, MarinoKadame, that I'm fairly certain these tools wouldn't work on A Link to the Past ROM, since they were programmed with the Pokemon ROMs in mind, and so the data the tools search for would be significantly different. I may well be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that I'm right. :)

Otherwise, I'm going to close this thread. ZodiacDaGreat, if you'd like this thread to be reopened so you can post an update or something like that, just contact either DrFuji or myself via VM or PM, and we'll happily oblige!

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back