• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Glad to see RM's still on the ginger ale.

*laughs* I'm normally the quiet one, probably because I'm quiet myself. Most of my characters are based on me, or how I would like to be. *cackles* I throw in evil every once in awhile, but that's just for a change. Kinda like sticking a lemon slice in my water...

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Ah still remember the Misadventure at Hogwarts day, do ya Nat? Well I should say it was more the MaH club than the MaH rp when it came to ginger ale!

*hands nat a ginger ale* *downs another ginger ale* Man this stuff is good! *gets struck by lightning*

Well...not to change the subject...well...yes to change the subject. What was your favorite character that you've ever played? (did that come out right?)

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Hmmmmm... There are a fair few. As much as I despise everything he represents, Chaos can be fun to play, in a sick, twisted way. I also tend to enjoy playing Ahndrith, a wood elf. He's a fun one overall.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*giggles* I really miss the MaH days... that was an AWESOME rp... and the club was fun too. *down ginger ale*

My favorite character was Nat in the MaH days. Just because she had an awesome history, and I had to work super-hard on her.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
The MaH days are comin' back Nat...just under a different name! You'll see when it comes! Just keep your eyes pealed for a harry potter rp under my name! *hands her another* *downs another* *gets struck by lightning*

Nothing like getting struck by lightning after downing a ginger ale!

I haven't been able to play my favorite character yet, but he's going to come up soon. Real soon, once my Harry Potter rp comes out.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*dances* YAY! I'm excited!! *downs ginger ale and doges oncoming lightning*

*pokes the RM* You need to post in a certain Wizard/Warrior Academy as well!!

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I AM THE RPING LEGEND!! *laughs* Okay, maybe not, but I was a good one way back when... before the parental ban, which has now been lifted, YAY! Anyways... we should find something more "on-topic" to talk about.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Actually, I'm waiting for Skye to post. Cause my character is trying to rescue her character from being kidnapped by a dragon that is flying away. So I have to wait because I'm following Skye's lead, since I don't want to skrew up whatever is she's planning.

Yes it'll be an awesome rp indeed!

Rp legend Nat? We'll see about that one. Then only legends here who have guarenteed a spot in PC history are TAD, me, and Shiney! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't worry, I was the most horrible of the horrible rpers when I first started out. You get better with alot of practice, and I mean ALOT! I right little short stories when I'm not rping to keep me in shape. To be a great rper one must exercise his or her imagination so the person doesn't get rusty!

Hard part? It's when I'm braindead, and so far I haven't posted a single post under 3 paragraphs and then it finally happens! That gets sooooo frustrating! I have to go back and edit it when I have some thought, or it stays on my conscience. Another hard part, is waiting for people to reply when they aren't on and I have nothing to do in the meantime.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Ahhh, she deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame. :P

But yeah, it just takes practice... And a mind-space with no sense of order halps a lot. Ehehehe... ^_^~

Hardest part? Braind-dead-ness, like RM said. It's a killer. Either that, or trying to make a post of decent length when it's at a part where that's nigh on impossible to do for one reason or another, e.g during character introductions.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
I'm usually not braindead! I sometimes run out of interesting things to write into paragraphs. But then again, I just about started to RP!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
How long have you been rping?

Oh and it also helps if your ultimate goal is to become a writer. Wanting to become a fantasy writer, it works both ways, you want to rp good because most of the rping I do is fantasy, and if you do that good, it makes writing a novel that much easier. Well at least that's an easier way to explain it...ok...it was the only way I could find! XD

Maybe hall of fame, Jake...but as I said a guarenteed spot in PC History, meaning our names will come up in convos far from now. XD

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Mine better, gal danget!!

*pokes RM again* Well, I DID just save your character from a broken neck... XP I think it deserves a little posty anyways.

The hardest part is DEFINATLY the brain-deadness. I hate it when I end up making a 3 line post. Bleh.

And yeah, it does help when you're an aspiring author. *writes more in current fantasy novel* I'm finally finalizing it. It should be ready for the sharks in a year or so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back