• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Apply cold water to burned area.

2781020-tumblr_mdz3c09QsO1qg898o.jpg

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Ehh, I usually just run it under some cold water, then apply some Aloe Vera. Any common burn is usually gone within 3-6 days, after that.

Yes, Kura, contortionists!
I'm hypermobile in both of my shoulders, and would love to try some of the things they do.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Most of my burns are pretty mild. Just spilling boiling water on my hand or something like that. My hands are pretty resistant to burns (and general pain) at this point. I actually once hot glued two of my fingertips to an object and it didn't even hurt. :D Mainly because I can't completely feel those fingertips due to nerve damage, though haha.

I generally don't do anything to take care of burns. If it's a cut (or cuts), I just use hand sanitizer, unless what inflicted the cut was particularly dirty.

By the way, Paladin, did the PM make enough sense? I:
You have no idea how many times I wrote and rewrote and rerewrote that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Oh, just boiling water, nothin' much. XI

Most the cuts I get are from cooking. :I
But never knifes. It's always forks, blender blades, cheese graters, etc. I don't even know.

Uh, yeah. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
It was kind of strange wasn't it? The whole situation I mean.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, it only hurt for a couple of seconds, and it didn't even leave a mark, somehow. ?_?
Though I had already taken it off the stove.

how. How is that even possible? X}
A grater I can understand. But a fork...no.

Ah, no, I wasn't complaining. Just remarking.
Yeah. x:

I'll be back later today.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
So, if you could move to anywhere in the world, where would you be living right now, Dcc?

Years
Right where I'm living now, thank you very much. I've traveled enough to know that I need to go somewhere before I truly want to move there, and I haven't traveled enough to find somewhere I want to move to.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Brazil, Italy or Japan. I love the girls there but the language is way too hard.

Gabri

m8
Years
If I had loads of €€€, I'd stay right here in my own country. Since I don't, I'd say Norway or Australia. They seem like amazing countries to work in.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I have no idea. Maybe the UK? Besides that, I like where I am right now, thank you very much. ^^

Well, to be honest, I think moving to the Dominican Republic would be nice. That being where my parents are from and all.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really know, Id probably just stay here, even if I had the money to move elsewhere, sounds boring but I just plan dont know much about other places, especially not anywhere outside the US.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I dont really know, Id probably just stay here, even if I had the money to move elsewhere, sounds boring but I just plan dont know much about other places, especially not anywhere outside the US.

The US in itself is boring in my opinion. I guess if you wouldn't want to move that's your thing, but personally I've always been one to want to find new places and new things but mostly on the internet.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ehh. As boring as it can be here, I don't want to move. Imagine living in another country and not speaking the native language. That could just go horribly. T:
I also am just not big on the idea of being in a completely new place. I'm used to this area.

I'm battling on the showdown server for the first time in weeks. Their username is Glitchguy, so I assume it's the same one from here haha. I haven't battled there in weeks, and now I realize how poor my team is. X}

It's been over an hour, though. New topic?
Um. What do you guys do, aside from lurking here on PC?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Besides PC? Lurk other forums. Schoolwork, uh, I read books, I watch anime. Ride my bike. And, take care of my two younger siblings.

Oh, and I try to flip tables every chance I can. Does that count? :3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
On weekdays I am absolutely exhausted from work so I don't do much during those days (imagine me trying to play tennis or something after nine hours of standing on my feet....r.i.p) but on weekends I like to go out! I've recently gotten into partying and whatever and it's fun n-n

Gabri

m8
Years
When the time calls, I study. A lot.
When it doesn't, I'm playing several kinds of games. Or on a guitar. On kind of rare occasions, I'm drinking Heineken with some friends.

And that's about it. My life is dull and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back