• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [IC] (M)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Gavin "Rhodey" Rhodes
Mokumon
Ep1//PrtB//Sub1

A few hours had passed since Rhodey and Mokumon had met. Within that period of time Rhodey had figured out how to keep Mokumon entertained (simply playing his guitar sufficed) and in return Mokumon explained that it was a Digimon, and it also explained about the digital world. Unfortunately, Mokumon did not know why it was in the real world, but it did know that it was possible to get back to the digital world, even if it didn't exactly know how to do it.

Rhodey quickly found himself attached to the cloud of smoke known as Mokumon. The whole idea of creatures from another world was exhilarating for Rhodey, and it really showed. His face was always lit up in excitement, and he constantly asked questions about the little Digimon's world. Granted he rarely got a sufficient answer, but when he did his eyes glimmered. Everything had been going really well until the explosion could be heard. That's when things got really out of hand.

The roar of a bomb could be heard about five blocks away, Rhodey figured it was Times Square, as it was near that area. Mokumon had been in a much more relaxed state up until that point, but once it heard the explosion it went for the door. The little puffball couldn't get through the door, and as a result it started blowing massive amounts of smoke in the building, thus causing the room to fill up. The air was getting harder to breath for every second that passed until finally Mokumon stopped and looked at Rhodey.

"We gotta go over there, we gotta."

Rhodey just looked at Mokumon with the weirdest expression, which contained intrigue, confusion, and astonishment. Instinctively, Rhodey reacted. He walked towards the door, and while doing so a flood of feelings washed over him ranging from fear, excitement, curiosity, and most importantly that unnerving sense of the unknown. They rushed out the door on to the busy streets, only they weren't busy anymore. Instead a lot of people were fleeing away from Times Square. Mokumon gestured Rhodey to follow him, and he did just that. People passed by from either side, like buffalo stampeding away from a pack of hunters. One wrong move could cost Rhodey a life. Luckily, the crowd thinned out the further he got and by the time they had reached the square it was desolate, mostly desolate that is.

Four Digimon were centered on Times Square, but one in particular out sized them all, it even outsized Rhodey. The massive Digimon had the appearance of an angel, which seemed very ironic in retrospect. There were also a black dinosaur, a big pink bird, and a little lion with a Mohawk. This entire situation just got weirder every second that went by. Rhodey and Mokumon stood there almost stunned by what was happening. The bird Digimon saw Rhodey and Mokumon. Nearly at the same time the little device that was Rhodey's tuner beeped. He quickly grabbed the item and checked what it had to say. The device had an image of the bird Digimon with a header over it that read "Biyomon." The bird stared down Rhodey and Mokumon as if it was waiting for their move.

"Please tell me you can fight." Rhodey whispered.

"Nope, Mokumon can only blow smoke."

"****"

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016

Adrian Fitzgerald

Responsibilities of a Tamer pt 2

"Coronamon wait!!!" Adrian weaved through the stationary cars and the few people who were around, the news of the time square explosion had put New York in a state of stand still. At the time Adrian didn't even know why he was chasing Coronamon but the closer he got to the digimon, the less his digivive would beep.

"Tamer?" Coronamon looked behind him as saw that Adrian was chasing him.

"Digimon cooperating with humans" the voice was neither Coronamon or Adrian's.

Coronamon stopped and looked around but he couldn't see where the voice was coming from.

"It's stupid of you to think that you'll be stronger with them than your own kind" the was getting louder, as if it was approaching closer and closer. Coronamon still unable to find the source though...

"Hey Coronamon" Adrian finally caught up, panting and catching his breath.

"So this is your human?" Shifting in the shadows, that was the only indication of where this voice was coming from and slowly a figure stepped out into the light revealing a reptile like creature with jet black skin, it almost look like a small dinosaur on two legs. "Never seen a human so close before"

"Tamer get back"

"Who.........wh--o is this?"

The digivice reacted to Adrian' question and displayed a tiny screen with the unknown digimon's information.

"BlackAgumon, virus type, a rookie like you, its attack is Pepper Breath and that's one attack you don't wanna mess with"

"Well it's accurate at least" BlackAgumon laughed as it stepped closer and closer "When I destroy you two in this alley, I wonder if they'll find your bodies"

Adrian was stone cold, he was now slowly realising that all this craziness is not a dream, faced off against BlackAgumon with no where to run, how will Adrian and Coronamon handle the situation in front of them.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quincy Marley and Salamon
Ch 1 Pt 4

Quin sighed to himself as a few others showed up. Especially considering that one of the people challenging the "bad guys" couldn't fight back it would appear. Salamon growled softly, her paws twitching. Yes, the rash little puppy wasn't going to wait. She would bound off and join the fray whether Quin wanted to or not. And besides, this was a perfect chance to make some new allies. There was no doubt in his mind that Quin and Salamon would win with the help of those others.

Get ready dearies, young Quincy is going to do something rash.

That is what Master Quincy does I'm afraid. He doesn't think his actions out well enough.

I commend his bravery! Such an action is worthy of a dragon of valor!

KILL THEM ALL!

You rock little dude!

Quin smiled down at Salamon and pet her head, getting her attention. She looked up at him curiously, a look of urgency and nerves on her face. He smiled and nodded, still crouching down to remain unseen. Why was she nervous? Didn't digimon exist to fight? Was she scared of her enemies? No, that wasn't it. Maybe... Was this possibly her first time in a serious fight?

"Don't worry. I'll be right with you, backing you up." he said soothingly. Her face brightened, mainly because they were about to be doing something. She very quickly explained to him what she could do, and he was pleased with it, so he crept over to the door and motioned her over. They snuck around in the shadows, keeping out of sight of the others until they were close to Biyomon.

"Sledge Dash!" Quin cried suddenly, and as the bird thing turned to look at him, Salamon was on her way, moving incredibly fast, tackling into the bird digimon. She toppled over him, landing on her face behind him. Both of them struggled to get up and Quin ran over to the other person, who was holding a very small digimon that his digivice identified as a Mokumon.

"Hey! If you can't fight you need to back up a bit. Me and Salamon will handle the bird, but i don't think we can take the big one. Go get help!" Quin said, his face alive as he spoke, sounding like he knew exactly what he was doing.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Nikholas Parsson

Insert Serious Title Here.

Part The First: Meep!
NYC, by@tch!
Theme: Hero - Bonnie Tyler

C'mon! We need to help everyone! We must become heroes!

"Going... going..." Nikk said as he stopped in a sudden need for air. Gasping and whatnot, the teenager with poor physical condition then added, "The human body wasn't made for this!"

Let's go! We're almost there! Pupumon just kept bouncing around, eager to finally get to Times Square. His destiny called for him, and from his experiences in human land, his chockign voice began to telepathically sing along to a song by a female human that the slime Digimon deemed appropiate for the situation...

Where have all the good men gone
and where are all the gods?

"You... you seriously cannot be singing that song..." A weak voice from Nikk said between pauses. His spacing between words was each time longer as he was having a harder time keeping up with Pupumon. This was enough excercise for a year... and a lifetime...

Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?

And then, they were finally there. The crossroads of the world spread in front of them as they turned around a regular and somewhat generic corner in the city. Not only was this place a wreck and not at all like it looked yesterday, but some annoying beeping kept disturbing Nikk. That weird thing that Pupumon gave him when they met... What the hell was it anyways? Well, can't think of it right now, Pupumon himself has already joined the scene along some other young ones.

Die hellspawns! Pupumon ejects his almighty bubble once more with a determined expression. But neither the Liollmon that had made his presence known in front of him didn't seemed to notice... or care about the weak attack.

"Hey! Stay away from him!"

And just like that, the attention of the Digimon strayed away from Pupumon and it now targeting Nikk as their lunch, "Oh... f***..." Nikk then retook his galloping as he was fleeing amongst the ruckus with an annoyed kitten behind him... And a meeping Digimon that spit purple bubble behind them...

This. Is Not. His day.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Episode 1(B): Kenta

It had all happened so quickly.

I had crept into the house so carefully, the small 'digimon' in my arms, and had just managed to sneak past my sister. Dorimon had insisted that she would love him, I knew that Maki hated most animals - Fido was the one true exception to the rule.

We had just made it to the doorway of my bedroom, safety, when a news bulletin sounded out on the television. I paused, just hoping to overhear it.

"This is Angela Middleton reporting an explosion in Times Square! I repeat, what appears to be a bomb has been set off in Times Square. Evacuation of all nearby areas has been issued so please pack your things and-what on earth is that?"

Dorimon instantly perked up, springing from my arms and darting across the room to the television.

"KEN!" Shrieked Maki, I was definitely right about her pet-hates, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Dorimon seemed oblivious to the screaming, starring at the TV. Without a word, he ran. Out the room, out the flat, out the building. I had no choice to tail him, whilst an angry Maki threw daggers at my back.

The scene at Times Square was chaos. There were other people running around, seemingly confused, as well as more odd-looking monsters. Dorimon was frantic, constantly yelling (possibly to himself) about... well, I'm not sure.

"What a digicrisis!"
"Do somethingggg!"
"CHARGE!"

He flew off in to the distance, careering off towards one of the enemy monsters, when an unusual voice called out behind me.

"Spiral Twister!" I turned to see a flying bird, the size of a large toddler, spouting odd green fire from its beak. The attack singed my coat, I fell backwards in fear.

It shrieked in delight, "How about a double fire." Throwing back its head, the bird readied another attack. Thankfully, someone came to my rescue.

"CHARRGGEE," the purple furball yelled as it flew through the air, knocking the pink chick out of the sky and into a pile of rubble, "That'll learn ya!" Dorimon smirked, cheerfully.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
The woman had returned home after her trip. The attempt at rest had been heavily disturbed and she thought it best to head back to safer surroundings as quickly as possible. Much to her appreciation her family were not inside. Odd she had first thought, but as it turned out the five other family members that were with her had been out to help with plans for the funeral of the late Francis Calder, if the note was truthful.

Noémi had been left alone. A mixed blessing in most respects, but overall she was glad that she could spend some time in solitude amongst the comfort of her own lodgings.

Almost alone, at least.

Noémi had been boiling water for the past two minutes, a towel wrapped around her head to soak up the water from her damp hair. She watched the electric kettle with great intent, water bubbling inside and streams of vapour leaking from the spout. Her face was only inches away from it, elbows supporting her as she leaned over the counter and fingers rubbing her temples. Noémi was showing the early signs of a headache and tea was always a good way of discarding it.

While Central Park was a pretty enough place it was far from eventful. Tossing and turning for twenty minutes her body teased her with the idea of sleep, but every time Noémi's eyelids drooped shut her body jolted back to life, whether by the yelling of children playing in the park, an insect buzzing past her ear or on at least one occasion the feel of a ball thrown wide and landing on her stomach. It struck with a little more of an impact than she would have liked.

No, she had to get moving again. She vanished from her position for a moment, taking her things with her,, although returned ten or fifteen minutes later to sit in exactly the same place, now with an ice cream in hand. If there was one thing that Noémi could get used to in the big city was that if you wanted something it would only be ten minutes away. It was a shame the mint flavoured treat had already started to melt, but it tasted delicious. Noémi sat, eating for a moment.

Stuffing what remained of the cone into her mouth and licking the melted ice cream off of her fingers, Noémi wanted to attempt another nap. Yet, the world seemed intent on distracting her. There was more screaming, likely of some child that had fallen over and scraped their knee. Noémi's shins used to be littered with gravel and scratches where she had fallen over, being somewhat more adventurous in her younger years. She paid it no heed, her body finally feeling ready to rest.

But it continued, followed by the sounds of splashing. They all but replaced the screaming for help. Noémi pushed herself up, scanning the park and wondering if she would even be able to see the source of the sounds. She could. The lake, as lovely as it was, appeared spoiled by frantic splashing and flailing.

Someone was drowning.

Gripping the handle of the hot kettle, Noémi poured the steaming water into a brightly coloured mug and with her other hand she stirred with a metal tea-spoon. The clear water turned a deep, delicious shade of brown. She was tempted to drink it all right there and then, but her tongue was clearly not. Her tongue burned at the first sip. Noémi added a dash of milk before she picked up the bright blue mug and tested it against her lips again. Perfect.

With both hands wrapped tightly around her cup of tea, she cautiously made her way through the doorways of the kitchen and into the hall. It didn't stop her from spilling it, but she tried her best. Releasing one hand from her drink, the skin on the palm of her hand feeling so hot that it may have just melted into the ceramics, Noémi turned the handle to the guest room.

Fitting five extra people into a house built for two had been a stretch, but it was not impossible. The guest room contained one double bed which had been inhabited by the two twins and two travel beds had been brought to give Noémi and her older brother somewhere to sleep. Their parents would have been in the living room if they were still in the building, the sofa pulling out into a bed of its own. It was crowded but not ridiculous, and the family were somewhat comfortable.

Noémi did not find a place to perch on her travel bed, finding it too low down, but instead on the more comfortable double bed. The duvet was slightly pulled back, a sign of a shoddy attempt at making the bed. Noémi found herself slipping under the bedsheets. And here she stared.

Just staring.

And still staring.

Staring at the yellow… thing on her bed. It was about the size of a cat curled up into a ball, and was covered in soft cream fur. This fur was messy, clearly not having been taken care of particularly well. Two protrusions sprouted from the side of its head, each one like feathers or fins, and it looked on with a blank expression. It looked up at Noémi and blinked twice.

Noémi's response was far from immediate. She sat, frozen in place, watching the spectacle. Fast reactions and impulse movements had never been her forte. She waited for someone to rush to the rescue of this individual, but none came. Nobody leapt into the lake or even stared in panic as Noémi did.

The woman's eyes glanced over her surroundings, briefly deviating from the splashing and the paddling. Noémi searched for someone willing to help, but much to her surprise she saw nobody. The once vibrant and populated lakeside was barren and empty. No couples strolled with hands locked and no dog walkers were led by their pets down the paths. She couldn't even hear the sounds of cars on the streets surrounding Central Park anymore. Noémi only knew that everyone else seemed to have vanished, leaving only herself to save this person. Maybe it was a chance to prove her worth, an opportunity granted by some higher power, she thought. Noémi believed it was far more likely that she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So she decided to do something, and in seconds she had arrived at the side of the lake, shoes kicked off and her toes hanging just over the edge. Her legs carried her quickly when they needed to. Peering into the murky depths the water did not appear to be quite as crystal clear as Noémi had hoped but it was pleasant enough to look at. It would be freezing, that much she could tell, but she leapt in anyway.

Icy cold water filled every crevice of her body, soaking her skin, gripping her hair and clinging to her clothes. Her movements felt sluggish, but at the same time the weightlessness made her feel so graceful. It was an unpleasant experience. For a while Noémi accepted that a higher power had called her here, but it was less a test of worth and more a chance to revel in her torture. Yet she swam, forcing herself through the thick gloop.

Kick then paddle. Kick than paddle. Front crawl, although done with more enthusiasm than she had ever mustered up before. Noémi never claimed to be the strongest swimmer and her form lacked skill but she was capable, and with no current it wasn't unlike pushing herself through the waters of a swimming pool. Her eyes were closed, held firmly in place, not wanting to get the lake water into her eyes, instead relying on the sounds of the person to guide her. There was less splashing, and it worried her, but she still had a guide.

Then she bumped into the drowning person, feeling the body react to her presence by trying to cling on to her. Pointing in their direction Noémi threw out a hand, gripping onto what felt like an open fist. Flat and with fingers. Her fingers wrapped around it tightly and instinctively and Noémi pulled.

What she dragged back to shore was certainly not a drowning child.

"So you're a… Digimon?" Noémi rolled the word around her tongue for a little while, getting to grips with the pronunciation. It was a strange word, but it felt familiar.

Upamon nodded. For a small ball of fur that looked like a stuffed animal, Noémi had expected Upamon to be a little more upbeat than he actually was. In fact he was rather somber, not rude but she would have struggled to call him friendly. He had followed her back home but seemed reluctant to do so. He had refused any offers of food since they had gotten in but when Noémi slipped away for a moment shortly after they arrived she found Upamon rummaging through the cupboards for something to eat. He now sat comfortably on top of a towel which had been lain out on the bed, just so his still damp fur didn't soak the bed sheets.

Noémi was somewhat more interested in the device that Upamon was carrying. He never seemed to have it when she had pulled him from Central Park lake, but as soon as he was on solid ground he had it held tightly between his teeth. It was white and silver, possessing a screen, a few buttons and a strap. Upamon had called it a Digivice, but unfortunately knew little about its use. Just that it was important. Noémi thought it looked like a toy.

Attempting to get more information out of Upamon, Noémi swiftly gave up and began to sip her tea quietly. Occasionally Upamon would make a peep, but seemed more interested in just watching the human before him. His stare was unnerving and refused to move.

This carried on for a few moments more. Noémi feared that her family would arrive before she had come up with a decent excuse for why this yellow blob had taken up residence in their home. The temptation to pass it off as a toy was almost unbearable, but she doubted it would ever work. It looked far too organic. Every creak she assumed was the turning of the handle of the front door and immediately her body twisted towards the sound, panicking. But they never arrived, and it was in fact Upamon that made the next move. His body quivered as if the room suddenly dropped ten degrees.

"We need to go," he said, although offered little explanation. Upamon pushed himself forwards with his fins, sliding off of the bed and onto the floor. He bounced along through the door and out into the next room.

Noémi followed him into the hallway, tearing the towel from atop her head, throwing it back into the guest room and letting her hair fall loose. It still looked as if she had dunked her head in a swimming pool, but for the most part she was fine with it. She tied it back with a hairband, making it look less unkempt.

"Not until you tell me where you want to go."

Upamon pouted as her pivoted to face her, although his eyes immediately turned to Noémi's hand. She still gripped the device by the strap, and the screen was glowing a brilliant white. "Wherever it says to go," he said, and watched intently as Noémi moved forward to unlock the door.

Noémi pulled up the device as Upamon darted down the stairs, examining it. The screen showed a map of New York city, and a pathway was emblazoned across it. Curiosity driving her, she followed it.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
IDK, but it's that post with HICHEW – Natalie Delgado
Theme for this post: "People Like Us"
New York City

Natalie never fathomed that she would ever bring a digimon home. She remembered the times when she would play with her little brother. Fighting each other with their trading card decks that they had thoughtfully constructed from the cards they bought at the shop a few blocks away from their house. So it was safe to say that Natalie wasn't a complete stranger to digimo and when she was knocked into the ground she knew that the culprit was a digimon, to be specific a blue Salamon.
She soon later found out, that the digimon was running from the pound. You got that right, the pound. How the digimon got mixed up as a stray dog was way beyond her, but once she signed some paper work, she was allowed to take him home. Did I mention that on the way, Natalie fed him hi-chew? Guess who became a hi-chew addict?

Anyways, when Natalie entered her house, it was completely empty. Her younger brother left a note saying that he was going out skateboarding or something. She scoffed when she read it, knowing that he couldn't skateboard to save his life. Probably out there trying to impress a girl he liked. Or something like that. Allison sent her a text about some party and had begged her to come. After about an hour, she had stopped once Natalie told her that she was going out later with Nick. It wasn't a complete lie, she was considering going to see Nick about her hi-chew addicted Salamon. After that, a lot of jokes were passed around before it stopped. Aaron was, well, she didn't know where he was. It wasn't like he had to tell anyone where he would be anyway, he was an adult now. It didn't stop Natalie from wanting to know though.

The first thing the blue Salamon did once they entered was to run around trying to find Natalie's stash of hi-chew and at the moment, they were both sitting in the living room on the couch while the digimon devoured the whole bag of Japanese fruit candy.

"So you really are a digimon huh?" Natalie wondered aloud.

"Ob couse eee em," Salamon replied, with her mouth full of light multicolored candy.

"That's disgusting," Natalie shivered, "So why don't you walk?"

Salamon stopped and then swallowed all the candy that he stuffed into his mouth, "It's boring. NO duh."

"Right," Natalie deadpanned.

It was then the news flashed across the tv screen about the monsters that were causing a rampage in time square. Natalie recognized a few of them, the digimon, she had seen them on the tv show and some from the cards she and Jamie owned. She casted a glance at her little blue friend to find him staring intently at the screen. It was probably the first time she ever saw him sit still.

"C'mon, let's go!" Salamon commanded, biting Natalie's sleeve, attempting to pull her off the couch.

"What do you mean go? Go where?" Natalie exclaimed.

"To the Timey Stare place, of course!"

"Time Square," Natalie corrected, "WHY?"

"To fight them of course," Salamon answered, in a tone that pretty much could insult Natalie's intelligence, "C'mon let's go!"

"I don-

"You have too! You are my tamer! You are going to help me get stronger so that one day I can just go 'pow' on those mean digimon!" Salamon interrupted. The digimon then jumped off the couch and was heading to the door. Natalie sighed, and then stood up to go for the door, but noticed something.

"If we are fighting, don't bring the hi-chew! You won't need it!"

Nideous

Years
Quincy and Salamon
Ch 1 Pt 5

Quin's heart was pounding, but his timely entrance helped out and Salamon was happy. He smiled and walked to his pup as more people arrived to join the fight. He knelt down in the midst of the combat, and pet Salamon.

"Good job little pup. Now go save that bubble blowing thing." Quin said, ignoring the Digivice that was constantly buzzing in his pocket. Did that thing ever shut up?

No.

"Huh? Oh the Pupumon? I'm on it! Hiya, time for my Petite Punches!" she cried, bounding at the Liollmon and slamming her fist into it from the side as it focused on the other digimon and it's Tamer. Satisfied, Quin ran forward. He had no idea what the rest of Salamon;'s attacks were so he called out "Petite Punches!" He was also marveling at how silent the voices in his head were. Maybe they were letting him concentrate.

Chalifoux

Years
Nikholas Parsson - Ditching Titles Just Because

So... here's the deal. There's this guy, Nikk, m'kay? He found a Digimon or whatever. Squishy, filled with bee-vibe Pupumon. He jumps and throws purple bubble at everyone and everything while singing along to very annoying songs. Nikk is Nikk. And across a series of shenanigans that may or may not be of ones interest we now have them here... being chased around a Times Square that looks like it exploded, with another Digimon chasing Nikk while Pupumon spits bubble in a worthless attempt to stop it...

Same old, same old...

"Don't you not know any better moves?" Nikk protested between gasps as the need for air became more constant. How long had they been running now? An hour? Two?

Five minutes. The human body wasn't made for such exhausting tasks like running...

"Meep!" I'm Pupumon, I don't make miracles! A bouncing Pupumon didn't seem to let go of its trustworthy bubble. Bouncing and spitting bubble, like a boss. The ferocious Lyollmon that was chasing Nikk couldn't be caring less about the obnoxious slime behind him. Oh, wait, it just did.

"Enough of this, food!" The tiger-esque being of wide eyes and a piece of jewelry adorning its neck finished as it jumped and readied it claws for its feast. And as per all dramatic scenes, gravity decided to have some fun and made Nikk trip over some random rock.

"Ack!" Pain. He won't be able to stand up again. Dust. The place smells horribly. Desperation. This might just be it. A sneeze, Bless you, "Shut. Up. Stupid. Thing..." With his last breath he decides to now accept his face. Eyes closed, breath in hold, sweat running wild across his face. Pupumon a few meters away doing a derpy face... And that obnoxious device beeping. Deaths can be a lot better than this, y'know?

"Time for my Petite Punches!"

A puppy thing. A slammed tiger. A day saved. And it wasn't because of Pupumon... Stupid thing. It can't stop throwing bubble even if its life depended on it. Regardless, Liollmon was now out of their sight, probably hiding while recovering from the punch on its side, but Nikk couldn't care less about it. Air entering his lungs, a precious elixir that made it clear he was still alive Gasping in relief, he stands up. Dirt had now made it's home in his back, thing which he wasn't aware of. All he wanted to do was to thank his savior and his pup.

"I... Thanks. This thing over here is just... hopeless." He says as he stares in a mild rage at Pupumon. I did my best! And I was badass! You know it's true!. Nikk ignored him this time along as he wiped away the sweat of his forehead from his hand.

Same old, same old.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Bounce. Bounce.

She watched as the creature bounced happily up and down on Jake's bed, stubby legs up in the air. Kit was fascinated. It was so cute and chubby! Thankfully, it kept the excited barking toned down to a dull yelping. Lark swung on her hammock, blue eyes curiously wide. In her hands was a very odd device, a... Digivice apparently. Weird name. She liked it though. It was a bunch of pretty colors.

Last she remembered, dreams always had things with pretty colors.

She shook her head and turned on the television. Jake let out a grunt from the other side of the room. "Keep the volume low, okay kitty cat?"

"Got it~" Xiaomon barked at her and she shushed it. Xiaomon. What a silly name. it was pronounced "Shao". How weird.

For a few moments, she ignored the TV, going back to the drawing on her dresser. She usually had afternoons off, so she took the little creature home after it had tackled her unconscious. Weird thingy. It had thought she was dead.

Well, she wasn't dead. Whee~

Suddenly, the little dog began to growl out the window. She patted Xiaomon's form on the head and rose from her hammock. "What's the matter?"Xiaomon growled again. "I don't speak bark bark, you know," Kit informed the dog, looking mildly put out.

"Think he's saying we're in trouble kitty cat," Jake supplied with a small chuckle. "Look." He had put down his paintbrush to peer out the window. Lark followed his eyes and saw flashing lights outside. The news began to blare and with it, her digivice thingy. Her eyes, transfixed on the unfolding images, almost missed Xiaomon bolting out of their apartment door. "Wait!" she shouted, to no avail. Her Digivice screamed in her ear and she winced.

Lark glanced at Jake nervously. "Um... I should..."

"Go after it?" Jake supplied. "Probably. Take the batons with you." Kit nodded slowly. She didn't know why Jake would let her go. He always did things like this. Was it a dream thing? She couldn't understand.

Then again, she probably wouldn't have time to. Running to her dresser, she pulled two black tubes from the top drawer and looked at them. She hated carrying these around, but considering a glowing hand had broken that camera, it was better to be safe than sorry.

It's just a dream. You'll wake up if you die.

Not for the first time, that thought calmed her racing heart.

Lark hurried outside for the second time that day, searching for a bouncing white blob. How hard could it be to find one?... Then again, she did live in New York.

"Rawruff!"

Surprisingly, Xiaomon hadn't made it very far. Then again, she had some really, really stubby legs. Lark scooped her up and began to run. Extending one of the batons, Lark kept a tight grip on the squirming dog.

"YOu know, it would be easier if you could talk," she informed the little Digimon, whose barking made sense once every three words. Xiaomon snorted and squirmed free despite Lark's jokingly iron grip. She bolted into Times Square and barked with fury, running to tackle a small black dinosaur. Lark moved to go after her but a soft cough caught her attention.

An angel floated only a few feet away from her. Looking at it, it did not seem all that hostile. But then she saw its staff and cringed. "Hello there," it said. Again, she cringed. It was just talking, but she was horrified. There was something about it. Something bad.

"I have a question, little human, if that is what you are. Are you my Tamer?"

Lark, confused, shook her head no. Xiaomon looked and saw her transfixed and growled at Angemon, as if to say: no, she's mine! MINE!

The angel sighed. "I was afraid of that. Heaven's Knuckle!" His fist glowed orange and he punched, straight towards her head. Lark screamed and rolled aside, even as Xiaomon barked and yipped in alarm, almost leaving herself open for Black Agumon.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Adrian Fitzgerald

Fighting fire with fire
Coronamon stared down the black reptile, there was no doubt in Adrian's mind that the two were about to face off.

"OK you two calm down!" Adrian walked between the two, big awkard smile on his face in an effort to defuse the situation "Now then, I found a cool little bakery earlier why don't we settle down and get some bear claws" Standing between the two beast was probably not the best thing to do, but Adrian didn't know any better. When his friends start to fight getting in the middle before things got too hot usually prevented any fights.

"Pepper Breath!"

"Corona Flame!!"

Both digimon ignored Adrian's plea's and began charging attack, the reptile's mouth began filling with flames while the gem atop Coronamon's head began glowing brightly.

"Crap..." Adrian quickly got out of the line of fire, and by fire I really mean fire, both digimon released fireballs which collided into each other creating a large cloud of smoke.

I can't believe I'm in an alley cowering behind a garbage can, all I wanted was a normal day with nothing to fancy but no I get caught up in a digimon conflict.

The clash of flames continued and the large boom the of explosions actually left Adrian craving some Justin Bieber music that plays all day on the radio. It was clear to him though that talking wasn't an answer and watching as the two digimon clawed and punched at each other.

"Ok gotta time this perfectly" Adrian watched on as the two continued fighting but he didn't plan to spend his entire day smelling some random trash can because those two couldn't stop. "Time to be a big brave guy"

The moment the two digimon were separated Adrian pounced, grabbing Coronamon and ran off in the opposite direction, dragging the very reluctant digimon with him.

"Let go of me!" Coronamon tried to fight his way out of Adrian's grip but the struggle didn't work, Adrian held him tight with the determination of a wide receiver running to the endzone for the winning touchdown.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing!!"

He didn't though but he ran as fast as he could, not looking back at the BlackAgumon chasing them, well not really looking in front of him either as his eyes were clenched shut. Suddenly there was no more running and more falling, graceful it was not and what was worse is that he had collided with someone.

"Are you alright?" Adrian slowly got back on his feet and looked over at the person, turns out it was the girl from the bakery and around her was a little puppy like creature and the big story was the angel across from her floating in the sky.

"Am I in heaven?"

Nideous

Years
Salamon and Quincy

Liollmon growled and leapt out of the way of the puppy punch, hissing at Salamon. She wasn't fazed by him, and growled back, both of them bowing, about to pounce at the other. Quin was confident that the dog would beat the cat, as usual. But not without his help. He looked down at his Digivice, beginning to play with it a bit, trying to find out a list of her moves. There HAD to be something! Then he found it. He pulled up the moves and smiled. Yes... Yes this would do. Meanwhile...

"Leo Claw!"
"Petite Punches!"

The two digimon slammed into each other, Liollmon's claws raking almost playfully at Salamon as her fist collided with his face. They seemed to have about the same effect on the other, and Salamon growled as menacingly as she could.

"Hahaha! You're fun! But i'ma win!" the liollmon said teasingly. Obviously he was about as young as Salamon was. Which brought up the question. Were these digimon bad? Most likely, as they were attacking, but... Too many questions. He would fight the child digimon, and then probably let him go. He didn't have it in him to kill a cute kitten, even one that would tear his throat out with an honest to god smile on it's face.

"Grr... I'ma get you!" Salamon cried angrily. At leat, she hoped she sounded angry. She was really having a lot of fun! She hadn't had a good battle... Well, ever. She rather liked this cat too, he seemed playful and fun, even though they were on opposite sides of the fight.

"Oh yeah!? Let's see you beat my Critical Beat!" he shouted, his fangs gleaming as he charged. Salamon grinned and charged back playfully bounding at him.

"My Sledge Dash is gonna rock you!" she said, blasting forward. Quin began to get scared. He didn't like the sound of that move, Critical Bite. But he needn't have worried. Salamon slammed into the kit and trampled him, with him landing on the ground, and Salamon flying past him and ending face first in the dirt. Liollmon growled at her, getting up and smirking, despite his miss. Salamon shook her head, grinning back at him.

"Try Puppy Howling!" Quin called to his digimon.

"Hey! Stay out of this ya big ugly brute!" Liollmon called out at him. "It ain't fair to help her and not me! Leave us alone!"

"HAH! You're just jealous I have a Tamer!" Salamon said to her new friend. Then, true to what she had said before, she began howling loudly, making Liollmon stop, though whether it was because he was scared or because her howl was so adorable Quin couldn't tell. But now was his chance.

"Petite Punches!" he shouted at the same time Salamon had, and Salamon charged forward, her fist slamming into his chin and making him roll backwards, flopping out on the ground, looking dazed. But, unbelievably he got back to his feet! Good GOD these creatures were tough!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
5 – Natalie Delgado
Theme for this post: "People Like Us"
New York City

"Sledge Crash!"

Salamon slammed his head into a poor biyomon, who dared take hi-chew away from him. Natalie sighed, already feeling sorry for the poor digimon. Even though Natalie only knew Salamon for a few hours, even she could tell that the blue Salamon was enraged. Well it did help that Salamon threatened to pulverize the digimon into next week. In a situation lik this, Natalie would have been happy that Salamon and her, I guess, defeated a digimon for the first time, but it was a Biyomon, and she always had a soft spot for the little guy.

The pink bird crashed into a pole and once it did, the digimon began to glow. Its body dispersed into small grey cubes. They flew around the blue puppy digimon and once the grey particles disappeared the digimon smiled and jumped up and down, "Oh yeah, I'm so strong!" The digimon then skipped over to Natalie and held its paw out, "Hi-chews please!"

Natalie then gave the digimon the bag and Salamon put his head inside the plastic. His head popped out, looking very disappointed, "There's only one…. Is that it?"

"Yes," Natalie replied.

"No that can't be what's left!"

"Salamon it-

"It's those digimon! They stole my precious fruit candy! Those vile things! I'm going to make them pay! They'll all burn in the fiery pits of the digital HELL!"

Natalie at this point began to curse to whatever magical deity existed or whatever higher power that was watching them right now. Just when those words fell out of Salamon's mouth a whole group of digimon looked in their direction. The group was made of of biyomon, black agumon, and a lion cub like digimon. They let out growls of anger and then began to rush at them. Natalie did the only thing one could do in this situation, she picked up Salamon and began to run.

Fuyu

Years
Underneath his visor, Angemon's eyes glittered. Digimon did not believe in heaven most of the time. They all knew of hell, of course, but... oh, what does that matter? It turned its eyes on Adrian. "The last was a failure..." he said quietly, looking at Lark, who, aside from almost being trampled, seemed to be riveted to the spot. "So, how about you?" He leveled Adrian with a patient stare. "Are you my Tamer?"

Clearly, the angel did not see Coronamon, for if he had, Adrian would have probably been hit by now. He waited patiently for the human's answer, up until Lark started moving again. Then, in a fit of what was possibly stupidity, she lunged with one of her batons, aiming for the Digimon's midsection. Carelessly, he lifted her up in one hand, still not even glancing in her direction. Lark kicked wildly at the air, gasping for air.

"Do not interrupt," the angel said softly, and threw her across the square. Lark sailed to skid across the ground, wailing in pain as her left arm was now soaking red, sleeve and skin torn. Lark desperately tried to move her fingers, only to fail. Her voice broke and, feebly, she began to lunge toward the other baton.

Meanwhile, Xiaomon had not taken that well. She was snarling and barking, jumping to attempt to bite the angel. She was kicked aside like a soccer ball.

Seeing this, Lark whimpered. This was a bad dream... a very bad dream. She tried to sit up again, but the pain from her arm and back pulled her right back down. "Xiaomon..." she whispered. "I... need to... help..." But she couldn't do anything.

A black coated figure watched this all from the other side of the square. He sighed and clicked his lighter. "This isn't proving to be such a great start. However... so many at once... it proves to be quite promising, if trained properly. Let's see if they survive."

Nideous

Years
Salamon and Quincy

Salamon grinned at the lion digimon on the ground in front of her, who was groaning weakly. Goodness, that had been intense. Quincy was impressed with both digimon. Slowly, Liollmon got to his feet and swayed weakly. Quincy walked over and knelt down in front of him.

"H-hey, get away ya big ugly thing." the digimon said, swiping claws at him... almost playfully even. Quin grabbed his paws and looked him dead in the eye.

"Why are you fighting me, hmm? Seems like your a tad bit jealous of Salamon here. Do you want a Tamer?" he asked kindly. He smiled charmingly at the wild lion, who pulled away a bit.

"Lemme go!" he said weakly, though in his current state there was no escaping the boy's grasp. Liollmon glanced at Salamon for help, but the little puppy offered no aid.

"You may want to rethink your methods little one. Twould be a shame if i had to kill you. It's obvious that my little puppy over there likes you." Quin continued. Liollmon blinked a bit and looked at Salamon before pulling away again. This time Quin let him go. The red haired young man stood up and looked firmly down at the little lion.

"You may go... This time. I urge you to think about things. Do you even know why you are fighting? I rather doubt that. Think for yourself child. Is it right to be attacking people you don't know for reasons you don't understand? You have made friends here today. Be careful, as the path you choose might lead you someplace you do not want to be. Your choices might make you lose your friends." Quin added, hearing Salamon barking. Liollmon looked down, almost ashamed. He nodded and then turned and fled, leaving the entire battle.

"Hey! Doofus! Some girl is getting beaten up!" Salamon said angrily, growling with rage. Quin glanced at her. She seemed... Ready to keep fighting.

"Then perhaps we should hasten to her aid, oh gallant puppy." he said in a playful tone. Salamon smirked and charged at the Angemon, with a joyous cry of "Sledge Dash!" and slammed into it, sending it back a little. But holy... That thing seemed to just shrug off the attack! Quincy ran the the girl and knelt down, seeing the blood. He shivered a bit.

You have to help her!
She has no power! The weak should be culled!
DIE!
Come on deary, are you really going to let this happen?
Whatcha gonna do Quiny boy?
The blood is everywhere, it's so gross!
DON'T TOUCH HER!
Pain, death, hurting everywhere. You can't escape it. Even people you don't know are hurt because of you.
You have to change things.
Just let her die, you don't know her.
One less person to worry about.

"S-shut up... shut up shut up!" he said, holding his head and shaking it. He couldn't handle this right now, everything was so mixed up. He had no idea where he was or what was going on. He heard Salamon's cries of pain, felt his heart rending as the angemon came closer.

"Get away from my human you freak! PETITE PUNCH!"

Quin tuned everything out, the sounds of the fight, the voices in his mind, the smell of blood, the soreness in his muscles, everything. He knew he would help the girl. Slowly, he pulled his shirt off and wrapped it tightly around the girl's injured arm. He adopted what he hoped was a comforting smile, although with his current mindset it was probably terrifying. With a strained, rough voice he said weakly.

"Don't worry... Everything's gonna be ok..."

The words didn't sound like his. They sounded empty and hollow, as if he didn't mean them. Though he did. He was going to make sure of it. Everything around was happening in slow motion. Slowly he stood up and picked up a baton that the girl had, twirling it gently, something for him to do with his hands. He looked at it curiously as he spun it, as if not believing it was really there. Was any of this real? Probably not. He was most likely still in the psych ward at the hospital.

"So that means you guys aren't real... None of this is happening..." he mumbled slowly to himself. "If this is not real... Nothing i do matters. Pretty good hallucination... but still..."

And with that he threw the baton at Angemon, charging forward while it was distracted by the thrown object, tackling it as hard as he could as Salamon slammed into it from the right. He caught a glance of her... and she looked pretty battered and bruised, but still in one piece.

YogiOne

Fantasy Dreamer
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Adrian Fitzgerald

Why were things like this? All the chaos around him and Adrian just stood in front of Coronamon in an effort to block him from Angemon but that was the only thing he could do. Motionless and fearful of what Angemon would do if Adrian even tried to move.......thankfully though what seemed like a savior emerged from no where.

A boy with red hair and had charged in grabbed the girl and seemed to be tending to her wounds and even had a digimon with him although it endured the same fate as the other digimon that tried to attack Angemon.

"You still have not answered my question boy" Angemon still had his eyes set on Adrian, unmoved by the what was going on around him.

"Ummm" Adrian couldn't find the words even though he knew the answer "Am I a tamer, well that's a good question" Adrian was stalling out of fear of what might happen to himself if he answers and not wanting Coronamon to be swat down like the other two digimon before him.

The red haired boy had once again charged at Angemon from one side while what appeared to be his partner charged from the other direction but once again it was futile and the angel digimon shrugged them off. "Corona Knuckle!!!" Coronamon watched as another digimon was flung aside and couldn't stand it anymore as he jumped around Adrian and charged towards Angemon with a fiery fist.

Adrian watched in horror as Angemon caught the charging Coronamon and flung him into a wall "My question has been answered and I stand here with three tamers in my sight" Adrian rushed towards the injured Coronamon helping him back unto his feet.

"So what do you want!!!" Adrian shouted out in anger and waited nervously for the answer.

Chalifoux

Years

Nikk - Do The Tamer Thingy!

Standing from his trance, Nikk makes his way back to his feet. Constant buzzing from the now-battlefield and the beeping of the weird device of his pocket made an inharmonious symphony that distracted him from his situation. Glimmering semi-opened eyes examine the whole situation.

A girl... maybe the one from the coffee shop? He's not sure. But she's not having a good time, either. Some angel-kind-of monster thingy was treating her like a dog treats a ball once they've laid their fangs on it. Curios eyes watching the scene that is unfolding as Nikk stretches his back amidst a slight yelp of pain. His clothes, dirty; covered in the debris of what was a nice part of new york less than five minutes ago. He's gonna have to do some serious laundry and shower with twenty bars of soap to get these horrible stains out of his clothing and face.

The coffee shop teenager charged towards this angel-thingy. And so did the teenager that saved him and Pupumon from earlier. And then another guy whom he couldn't remember seeing before. They had all confonted the mad Digimon that was apparently the leader of the Times Square Wreckers...

His buzzing ears caught the high-pitch of Pupumon bouncing next to him. The voice of the 'mon was alerting him of the Digimon that they were all confronting now. Mister Nikk, you must do the Tamer thingy!, "The what thingy?" is all Nikk whispers as he gazes to the angel Digimon's wings. Light amongst complete darkness. Peace among chaos. The view of those magnificent feathers was forcing him to drift off again.

"Meep!" Nikk snaps out of his newest trance. C'mon, do the Tamer thingy so that we can help them! The gurgling Digimon bounces while meeping in complete desperation, they have to defeat this evildoer. They must do it now before the finishes them!

"Right." He whispers yet again, weakly and slowly following Pupumon's bounces. His sight focused on Angemon at all times. Who is he, and what does he want from them?

"You..." his voice raises in strength as he is now standing next to Lark and the others, "Who... What are you?" Is all he manages to articulate just to later be re-amazed by the beauty of the Digimon's wings.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Atlas Sky

Last night Atlas had a dream that was similar to the one he had a couple months back. In fact, it would be an understatement to say that he had been bombarded with them as of late. Again he jolted up from under his covers, his body was covered in sweat and his heart beating frantically. " This time the war lasted way to long... " he uttered in between his hasty breathing. The dream was so real, he could smell the death in the air, the burning landscape. He could even sense the despair around him. It was difficult to comprehend and he was sure it would take too long even try, so he tossed it to the side and pulled his legs off the edge of the bed.

His mother soon came to the entrance of his door with her robe and pajamas on. " Time for school Atly. I want you out within an hour. " she said with a sweet smile on her lips.

Atlas pulled his shirt from over his head and nodded. " Yes ma'am. " His tone sounded even, as if it was apart of his regular routine. He got out of bed and immediately got ready for school. He pulled out his clothes, took a show, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. After getting his clothes on he walked out of his room, closing it behind him. " Alright mom, I'll see after school. " he told her before hurrying out the door.

His day at school had been pretty different. He had done a horrible job at scoring his shots during gym, his scores for his math test was less than desired, like alot less. And his friends were a little snappy today. Atlas made his way to the roof of the school, his lunchable was open and his hands on a poorly made cracker and ham sandwich. He was absolutely dreading the rest of the day, it was like peace was somehow escaping him or something. He clenched his teeth together, feeling frustrated with his friends. " What's up with them today. " he wondered before taking a bite out of the sandwich.

All of asudden a warm orange light had begun to glow behind his back, putting a sunset hue on the world in front of him. " Huh ? " Atlas turned semi-around with his cracker still in hand. Coming towards him was blazing ball, speeding from above. His mouth slowly fail open at the sight. " Ohhh NOOOO !! " he shouted, scurrying to his feet and attempting to run for the door of the building. He had almost made it too but before he could, the small meteorite had crashed behind him; creating a loud boom and shockwave with it. Atlas was pushed off his feet and into the guardrails off to the side. His head bumped into the iron railing and before he knew it, he had lost consciousness.

" ... ... you okay ? " asked a childlike, yet muffled voice. Atlas guessed that the ringing in his ear was because of the shockwave and not the high-pitch voice of whoever was in his ear.

Their was pain in the back of his head and a weight on his stomach. He almost didn't want to regain consciousness, what if he was missing a body part or something. That wouldn't really be something he'd want to see. But he knew he couldn't lay down and do nothing forever, if he needed to take immediate action than it would probably be best to take it as soon as possible. One of his eyes shot open while the other was closed due to the sudden throbbing that attacked his head. He released a groan of agony before sitting up against the dented guard rail. " What the hell happened ? " he asked himself while being completely oblivious to the weight in his lap now.

A small giggle came from his lap as he sat up, catching his attention. He looked down towards his lap, only to see a small round creature looking up at him in between his legs, playing with the tail ends of his scarf. " Ka-Ka... Koromon ? " he stammered out, recognizing the small creature from his online game.

The small digimon grinned at him warmly. " Yep, you guessed it. " Koromon bounced over one of his legs and came over to his side. " I've been searching for you for awhile now. "

" Y-You have ? What for ? " Atlas asked nervously, while attempting to back away slowly. He turned his back from the rail and towards the door, he needed to create some space between them. " I mean I haven't done anything have I ? " he questioned while pushing himself away from the Digimon. For some reason all Koromon did was eye him calmly as if he wasn't going to pursue him. Besides all of that he couldn't shake the feeling that the guy was oddly familiar to him. So he stopped inching backwards from him and held his place about three feet from the Digimon.

A moment of silence passed between the two before Koromon had spoken again. That warm smile had spread across his face again. " See, I'm not here to hurt you Atlas, I'm here to be your friend. "

Atlas looked around himself for anyone that had came up because of the explosion, luckily no one had. The brow over his right eyes raised as he shot the Koromon a cautious glare. " Okay. Let's hear your story. " he told him, figuring their was a reason for the whole mess. Well it seemed that the poor guy had been waiting for him in this so called 'Digital World' and it was their where he had digivolved from Botamon. After awhile of him not showing, Koromon had decided to come to the real world in search of him.

" So you live in a place called the Digital World. And I'm supposedly your.. Tamer ? " he said, squinting his eyes in disbelief. By this time Koromon had made his way closer to him. He sat in front of Atlas shoes, which was pretty close considering at the time Atlas was hugging his knees to his chest, in calm thought.

Koromon nodded again. " Yep that's pretty much it. " Then he turned towards the small indention where he had landed " But some.. things came with me though. I'm not quite sure what those are but their where I landed. I think their yours. "

Atlas looked over towards the small crater. He wanted to know if could trust the small creature or not. If the guy did try to attack him, he could always just kick him like a soccer ball right ? He didn't look like he posed to much of a threat to anyone. A sigh was released from him as he raised off the ground and walked over to the crater, he could hear Koromon's bouncing behind him. He looked down at the small crater, it couldn't had been no more than a foot or two across. Laying inside was a toy-like device, it had orange grips on its side but its center was white. " Looks like something off a cartoon I use to watch. " he said to himself. He reached into the shallow crater and picked it up. As soon as he touched it, it started to beep loudly. " What's wrong with this thing !?! " Atlas exclaimed, holding it away from himself.

He looked towards Koromon for answers, but what he saw was something unnerving. Koromon was growling at something off in the distance, his sapphire eyes were dark and cold. " K-Koromon ? " Atlas called out slowly, trying to bring him back.

" Digimon are nearby Atlas. We gotta go fight. " growled Koromon in response. Before Atlas could even retort the idea, the small digimon jolted for the door and started downstairs. Atlas's mouth dropped, had Koromon realize what he had just done. Oh man, what if people were down there. " Crap ! " Before he knew it his legs were moving behind the fast moving ball of fur. His hand were still gripping the toy from before for some reason. " Just what the hell I'm I getting myself into here. " he thought to himself.

Koromon had finally stopped bouncing once they had reached Time Square. The whole time he was running after Koromon, Atlas was wondering why he had to duck and dodge so many other people running in the opposite direction. But now he had known. Before Koromon hopped off again, Atlas scooped him up under his arm like a ball of sorts. " Are you insane Koromon !?! Don't just go off running like that. You aren't exactly common in my world you'know. " He stared off at the scene unfolding in front of him. An Angemon, BlackAgumon, a Biyomon, and a small lion with mohawk . Most of those creatures he had seen in his online game.. so why were they in the real world. " Koromon, are these your friends ? " he asked, staying away from the battle for the time being.

Koromon shook wildly within his grasp. " Nope, I don't know any of em. But I do know that I don't like this ! " he yelled. " I can't stand when digimon do stuff like this. I just wanna see it stopped ! " He was furiously upset and passionate about stopping the chaos.

Atlas' eyes widen when he heard him. Did Koromon really just do a rant on how he hated to see Digimon destroying things. It was a bit inspiring, so much in fact that it made him think on what his father would've done. Atlas let the struggling Koromon out from under his arm as he gripped the toy in his hand even tighter. " Alright then. " he said, smirking at the scene in front of him and clenching his fist at his side. " If you're really sure about this Koromon... Than I'm with you. I'm your tamer after all, so you're my partner. "

Koromon looked up at him with shiny, amazed eyes before nodding with certainty. " Right ! Let's GO !! " he barked, nefore bouncing at full speed towards the battlefield.

Atlas nodded to himself. " Its what dad would do ! " he repeated. He ran along side Koromon with fever, his fist balled up and his mind certain in his actions. " Yo Koromon, it seems like those Digimon are all ganging up on Angemon. Should we help him ? " he asked. Kormon looked over towards the group than sprinted off towards them. " Yea for sure ! " the Digimon responded.

Before he knew it, Koromon had appeared in front of them with his back towards the Angemon. " You all must be the cause of all this carnage. Well not anymore. This ends here. " He looked between them with his sapphire eyes. " I plan on defeating each and every one of you with my supreme power. I'm Koromon and you best all remember it. They'll sing tales of how saved the human world. I'll beat you, just you wait and see. " he said, nudging his small body towards the bi-pedal lion. " And you, and you, and you. " Atlas pushed his way through the other humans and digimon, so he could stand beside Koromon, albeit a little bit behind him. " Did you just do a monologue ? " Atlas asked his partner. The boy was wearing warmer clothing since it had been chilly recently. He had put on a black jacket earlier that morning and a likewise black and grey scarf.

Fuyu

Years
The Angemon raised both hands, trying not to scoff. "You," he said softly, catching both of its current assailants with one hand. "Are not my Tamer." He tossed them back, paying no heed. "None of you..." he continued, looking at each child who had spoken, at each kid with a Digimon. "Are my Tamer. How strange... they said if I came here, I would have a Tamer... and gain strength. It seems that is impossible." He pulled back one fist. "I must continue my search elsewhere."

"No, sir," a male voice said calmly. "I'm afraid you will not." Angemon turned his head and then his arm was bound back by thick, red wires. Then the other was yanked away and from the shadows of an alley, a bright light erupted into existence.

The Digimon would recognize it immediately. It was a gate; it was a way to their home. The red wire tugged on Angemon, who was struggling further now, kicking at nothing.

"Come into my web," crooned someone in the dark. Angemon stiffened and as he went limp, the Gate sucked him in.

Piyomon and BlackAgumon seemed horribly confused. They fled.

For a few moments, everything was still. Then sirens, in the distance, started to wail.

Lark struggled on one arm to sit up, and looked at the others with bleary eyes.

Now what?

(Episode 1 is now over. If you want to post anything else for this episode, you have until... Sunday, maybe sooner. XD Sorry for the wait.)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Atlas Sky

Koromon and Atlas looked at the situation at hand, the Digimon that they were so sure to be the good guy were being drug with little effort into a gate of ever-changing and bright light. Atlas couldn't shake a horrific feeling as he listened to Angemon scream and watched him flail around. His mouth dropped down a bit before he reacted without thinking. He ran over towards Angemon and tried to grip hold of the Digimon's leg but simply was too slow. The Digimon disappeared into the Gate and he was left a little ahead of the main group, his body shivering and sweat running down his face.

The sound of Koromon bouncing up to him became apparent once he had taken the time to breathe. " Atlas... You okay ? " Koromon asked as came up to his downward cast face.

Atlas was knee'd on the ground, his hands holding him up but his breathing calm. " What the f-, " he tried to say it but his tone had cut off from his own emotions. He took a couple of deep breathes again. " What the **** !!! " he shouted, slamming his fist into the earth. Atlas stood up from the ground and turned to the others. " All he wanted was a Tamer right ? Why did that happen ?!?! "​

Back