• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Server Upgrade Skype Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

As most of you know, PC has had issues with downtime, lag, the annoying Cloudfare page, and various other issues but that is all going to change! As explained in this thread, PC will be upgrading the server sometime within the coming weeks. All PC related sites will be down including the site, the Battle Server, etc. for about 2 or 3 days during this process.

The meaning behind this thread is one of CC&P's regulars, Jnathan, had the great idea of a Skype chat for everyone to stay in touch during this process. Either Shining Raichu, Vertigo, or I will start the group chat once the site officially goes down(or maybe a bit sooner, but we'll see) but before doing so we will need to know who wishes to be added to this chat. You can request to be added by two methods. You can either add one of us on Skype and request to be added to the group chat or you can simply post here with your Skype name and request to be added that way.

Just for the record there is nothing to be won from this such as emblems and the chat will likely be axed once PC has returned. However, don't let this deter you from joining because this will be a great way for everyone to enjoy themselves and pass time during PC's downtime! Anyways, you cay now use this thread to post your interest in this, post your Skype name to request to be added to the chat, or just discuss the hype of finally having an upgraded server!

Feel free to add us:

Michonne (jellibean.1)
Shining Raichu (andrewrussell2410)
Vertigo (bloodex.rahman)

Participant list:

ZachLMedia
Wind Heart (starrywindy)
ShadowExcadrill (shadowexcadrill1)
Formula1 (kdx.rs)
Magic Christmas Lights ([email protected])
Rococo (kibahoshi)
Meganium90 (iheartstephanieabrams)
Jnathan (j-nathan44)
CharcharOdin (carcharodin)
Team Fail
Pinkie-Dawn (Pinkie-Dawn)
Perdition Haze ( [email protected].)
Zet ([email protected])
AWsquared (AWsquared)
WooliestSteam1 (Conorp55)
O07_eleven (O07_eleven)
Narnia (llynnight)
Moriarteh.
southpark32 (nike_4_life)
BinaryPeaches
Scyke (gurung.sid)
James. (TheOneHawkman/[email protected])
mr.Alpha (Dutchphoenix)
Bruce Banner (nhdog103)
LilJz123 (LilJz123)
Antemortem (xninjacloudx)
Zeffy ([email protected])
TeaQQ (xtl194)
LGDArm (scientificema)
Shiny Houndoom (StarryNovaSaiyan)
countryemo (countryemo16)
Exeviant (exylan_)
Manska (alexo-sheppardo)
lapras*
vudw (Sicarisuyoh)

Last edited:
Years
I'm definitely interested in this, very good idea! :D

No need to post mine here, because both you and Dipu have me added :p

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'll be definitely ready to join the chat if it's ready soon. Oh, and I already added both of you guys (and got added as well), but I want to post it again just in case:

Last edited:

TY

Honest

Hi!
Years
Holy ****, we have way too many stickies right now. o_o

But yeah, we'll see how soon we decide to kick this thing off. We'll probably wait for an official date for the server swap to be announced.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Eh, well, I can't imagine that you guys will be doing much IMing, but ah, what the hell.

kibahoshi

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You bbys know I am in.

I should have you and Dipu already, not sure about Raichu. If not: iheartstephanieabrams is my name :3

Sir Codin

carcharodin

is my Skype name, I believe.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
If any of you guys feel like chatting with me, my Skype I.D. is the same as my username: Pinkie-Dawn.

I already have a few PC users on my list, but I won't mind adding more.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dipu's already got my info added onto his Skype, but I'll leave them here, anyway, just in-case!

Name: Ashley Garcia.
ID: [email protected].

I don't know how long the server move will last, but I hope it isn't three weeks, though. D: Three weeks equal to twenty-one days, which is almost a month—way too long. But if it's only two to three days, then I shouldn't have any problem with it. So, what are you guys planning to do during the downtime (other than chatting, of course)? Me, I'll be playing video games. There's a lot of games that I need to get done. A lot. xD

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Nah, seriously I'll probably be using this downtime to get some things done that I have been procrastinating on as well as watching a ton of TV shows as well. 3 days away will be hard, but I think I can handle it. If it were longer though I'd definitely be pretty sad about it as I lose access to the server as well which is where I spend a good portion of every day D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back