• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
3. Furfrou/Gastrodon (Had to put 2 just cuz) Look weak, but they can be used good if done right.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
4. Gardevoir.
Probably the only Mega I like (besides Mega Charizard Y and Alakazam) because it's so pretty! I already loved Gardevoir, and now I can own one wearing a gown! :D

Last edited:

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
4. Gardevoir.
Probably the only Mega I like (besides Mega Charizard X and Alakazam) because it's so pretty! I already loved Gardevoir, and now I can own one wearing a gown! :D

5.Pinsir.
looks much more bug-like when he mega evolves.

Name 5 pokemon that you wish could mega evolved:

1.Magnezone, because it'll be fun to watch.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
That last one was 3? So...
4. Mega conkeldurr. I just want to see it hold the world's biggest slabs of concrete or something. But keep the conkeldurr the same size. It would be so disproportionate!
Probably really strong too.

Years
5. Typhlosion. Typhlosion would be an AWESOME mega pokemon.
umm.... name 5 pokemon that are purple. :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
2.Azurill. Is it still Water? Is it still Normal? Wait, he is what?! So what is his other type? What?! So how can he change from Normal to Water?! Is it still Fairy? WHY?! (My reaction when a friend told me about Azurill when he played pokemon X).

Back