• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Pokemon League Champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Did it ever say Champion N in his title? No it said Team Plasma N, and him being Champ(even if he is considered officially Champ) is instantly devalued even if he was official since he used a Legendary of the caliber of Zekrom/Reshiram against Alder(imo). Blue just got done beating Lance, but he was still titled Champion Blue, so if N was Champ for the slightest time I think he would have the title of Champ.

Maggazone

Shiny Collector
Years
Thats hard but i'd have to say N because he's awesome, i mean who doesn't like green hair?

syotipoke

Nub3r Whatever
Years
Umm, I'd say Steven and Red. Red's team is just awesome. Steven's team of Steel-types justs appeal to me somehow.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I wouldn't count N as a champion because even though he beat Alder, he didn't do it in an offical League battle.

Anyway, Cynthia is my favorite champion because she appeared in 2 generations in a row. Alder comes in a close second because of his Yugi Muto-esque hair.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Cynthia. She's the first female champion and (especially in Platinum) she has an extremely balanced team.

Steven also gets props because his team has tons of resistances. And Lance gets points just because he sports a cape.

Most of the rest are meh, but Red (and me considering him a "champion" is really stretching it) was the least impressive of the lot. His strength only comes from Rare Candy abuse.

screamers994

Expert Pokémon Trainer
Years
A tie between Red, Blue and Steven.
There is just something epic about them, especially Red and his godlike Pikachu.

Years
5. I like Wallace but I think that's just cause he looks cool lol :D

4. I like Cynthia cause she's the epitome of a strong, believable female in a position of power, as opposed to some random female they picked for the sake of having a female Champion.

2 or 3. Again on the Hoenn side of things I love Steven, he has such a calm demeanour but boy can he bring it when battling.

2 or 3. Blue I also like cause he looks cool and his team out of all of them is my favourite.

1. Lance would possibly be the top dog for me. He has a cape which makes him extra cool lol but in all serious, I consider him the original Champion. I know he's not lol, but like Steven he helps you in the game (I'm favouring Lance cause I had Silver before Emerald) and then when you finally face him it's like - showing him "here's how far I've come."

West the Hardcore Nerd

Giggles at the ghosties!
Years
Alder! Alder! Super hippie! Yeah!

N, too, even though he technically isn't a Champion, as he never formally accepted the title... He had a really interesting back-story, I'd say, a lot more complex and dark than what you'd expect from a Pokemon game. He's such a cool villain, acting all delusional and childlike...

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Steven, Blue, Cynthia and Lance.

They're all so freakin' amazing!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Even though he is a total weasel, I have always enjoyed fighting Blue/Gary. He had a team that was always some kind of a challenge and I liked trying to use different pokemon to beat him.

I also love Cynthia. She has a great team that is also a fun challenge. Plus, I have to admit she is pretty hot |D *slapped*

I never liked Steven or Lance. They are boring imo.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
Years
Blue is always fun to fight, and in FR/LG I love watching him fail with Tyranitar setting up Sandstorm when no Pokemon benifet from it.

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
Years
Red>N>Steven>Lance>Blue>Alder>Cynthia>Wallace
Red standing on Mt. Silver waiting or whatever was just epic. He doesn't even have to say anything.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Lance. I just like the Pokemon he uses and it was one of the first league member that actually gave me a run for my money xD

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
I really like Red. He's so mysterious. Another favorite is Cynthia. I love her design.
Lance, was awesome, as well. His team was a bit challenging for me.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Blue is my favorite by far. I'm usually not one to nag about sticking with the originals but Blue still remains my favorite league champion. Cynthia comes close though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back