• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
8f034bba-1f8f-4ffe-86cf-650a9bad420b.jpg

Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening
Story:
The time is set some 400 years after the events of Awakening. In that time, Chrom refused to allow Robin, who he had married, to kill herself in order to kill the Fell Dragon Grima, instead opting to use the power of the Exalted Falchion to put Grima to sleep. Grima is now a distant memory, a monster in stories told to ill-behaved children. Some say that, in secret, the remnants of the Grimleal seek a way to revive Grima, but most of these tales are discounted as fairy tales.

Robin and Chrom's descendants continue to rule over Ylisse today. While Chrom originally refused the title of Exalt out of respect to his sister, his kin have since reclaimed that title, having forgotten the original reason to forsake it. The title is currently held by Exalt Nadforth, and first in line to the throne is Prince Nokam. Ylisse remains a prosperous nation, far more so than its neighbor's. This is partly due to the renewing of Naga's power, and through the completed Fire Emblem making its home there. Regna-Ferox was unified into a single state due to two of its Warlords getting married. Plegia remains much as it was at the time of Chrom, though it has much less Grimleal influence in modern times. The Valmese Empire continues to rule over a large majority of the western continent, but numerous small states have peacefully broken away. The Manakete and Taguel races have been restored, though both races are still small in number.

A few months before this RP starts, The Exalt and his queen were assassinated. There was no evidence as to who committed the murder, but it left the Exaltship in the hands of Prince Nokam. Claiming that the Prince was too inexperienced with statecraft, the control of Ylisse has passed to the Council of Advisors, who is claiming stewardship until they deem Prince Nokam worthy. They entrusted him with his father's Falchion as a gift of friendship, though it has long since lost its Exalted Falchion status. He is one of the blade's chosen, and he has wasted no time in training with his new blade. He renewed the Shepherds, having read about Chrom's band in a history book. They mostly serve as his militia, and also allow him to find those best suited for high-ranking positions in his army.

Unbeknownst to Nokam and his advisors, the assassination was actually organized by the remnant of the Grimleal. Their leader, Farden, has drawn close to a method to revive Grima, and decided that he should remove the king, who is a very powerful swordsman who could pose a threat to the new order he is trying to establish.

You:
You are a new recruit for the Shepherds. You may be a citizen of whichever continent you choose, but must currently live near or in Ylisse. You can be a member of the new Shepherds, or you can be a neutral mercenary working for Ylisse. You can also be an "Enemy" unit, but you must join up rather quickly. This is mostly to avoid Characters clashing and also to make it easier on me. ;)
You can pick to be one of these basic classes to begin (advancement to be made at the sole discretion of the GM.) If you have another idea for a class, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll determine if you can use that class.
Spoiler:

Rules:
All forum rules apply.
No bunnying/godmodding
Be respectful
Romance is allowed, but lets keep it PG please.
Please post at least once a week. More than two weeks of unannounced absence will result in your removal from the RP.
Code word is "Checkmate!"

Sign-Up
Character Name:
Class: (See above)
Appearance: (Pictures are fine, but include a description too)
Personality: (At least one paragraph.)
History: (At least two paragraphs.)
Code: (Read the rules!)

Some other information!
Just to make it clear this RP is neither turn based, nor is it grid based.
Advanced classes will be posted once someone is promoted.
Weapons have no specific advantage over any other, other then range.
On that same note, weapons come in several types; Bronze, Iron, Steel, Silver, and Brave, in order from weakest and cheapest to Strongest and most expensive. There are also specialty weapons, such as Levin Swords, Killer weapons, and Superior weapons.
Tomes (other than Dark tomes) come in standard (Light), Elder (Ellight), and Arc (Arclight.) Dark tomes instead just come in assorted types (Nosferatu, Ruin, Mire, ect.)

Accepted Players
  • [Prince Nokam Ylisse][YellowGardevoir]
  • [Mason Smithson][Nideous]
  • [Spot Available]
  • [Erika Fugi][DarkMoonPhase]
  • [Spot Available]
  • [Lutaro][SomariFeyWright]
  • [Spot Available!]
  • [Cloff]and[Arfo Saylin][darkpokeball]
  • [Tarin Anace][Dansparce]

Last edited:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I would like to reserve a spot as a dark mage, or a shaman if that's allowed. I always preferred the shaman -> druid classes.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I would like to reserve a spot as a dark mage, or a shaman if that's allowed. I always preferred the shaman -> druid classes.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Shamans are fine. They are however different from Dark Mages (at least in where they are from.) I'll add them to the class list.

@Colony, heretostay123- Your reservations have been noted.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You got me! Mark my place, I'll have a new unique character up momentarily!

EDIT: A thief is this man, who uses a new and inventive type of weapon.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'd like to reserve tactician c: sorry for forgetting to mention a class.

I'm not sure what SD wants to be

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
If we want to be a Manakete, can we also use other weapons?

Manakete use Dragonstones in combat. Because this RP (and game) is class-based, they cannot wield any other kinds of weapons. Sorry.

@Heretostay-Yes, there are advanced classes. I just haven't posted the advancement list yet.

Also, everyone: I have fully updated the reservations. Only one spot left already. I may have to open up more spots. ;)

Also, I will be RPing Prince Nokam.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my main application. Assuming the advancement thing is the same, I'll be using a fighter.

THE HUMAN

Character Name: Shinji Chozu and his dragon Roshi
Nicknames: Cho, Shinjo, Dragon boy, Handsome

Class: Wyvern Rider

Appearance: Shinji is a handsome young man. He stands at 5'11, just about average height, and weighs about 230 pounds. He has a muscular build, wide shoulders, and tanned skin. His face looks like it was crafted by the gods themselves. His eyes are a deep green, and his hair is long, shaggy, and black, and usually has random spikes sticking out here and there. It typically hangs down to his shoulders. Outside of battle, his usual apparel consists of a tight-fitting black tunic, tight fitting black trousers with a belt, and a headband wrapped around his forehead. He usually has his massive axe hanging in a belt loop. When he goes into battle, he wears light iron plate armor that's not heavy enough to hinder Roshi's flying, but heavy enough to block most arrows and durable enough to survive a direct axe blow. It also fits tightly. He wears a helm with wings jutting out from the side. He normally wields his axe in one hand and carries a light metal shield in the other.

Personality: Shinji is a good natured fellow, preferring a lot of jokes and pointless shenanigans to battle and conflict. He never hesitates to make a clever joke, or a terrible pun, even in the darkest times. He loves to lighten the mood. When he isn't cracking a joke or cracking some skulls with his axe (To be named later), he's picking up the ladies. He has no shortage of fangirls, seeing as he's dashingly handsome and funny and he rides a friggin' dragon! What's not sexy about that?. He is a mighty warrior, despite his happy go-lucky attitude. If there is anything that he loves more than a good joke, it's feeling like a hero. Anytime he gets a chance to prove himself to others, he takes it. He wants to be the one to save the world, the one who brings down the very face of evil itself, though he knows that he won't be the one to do so. Contrary to popular belief, he CAN be serious, although it's extremely rare. Even in battle he laughs and has even counted how many guys he killed, just to show off. The only time he's serious is when he is clearly outmatched, or more specifically when he fights Mantaketes. He's always had a fear/hatred of them because they killed his father.

History: Shinji was born on the glorious continent of Ylisse.

THE DRAGON

Name: Roshi
Nicknames: Big guy, Buddy, Rosh

Code: Checkmate, mutha ****a!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sorry people, but only the GM gets the full sign-up this time!

∣ Wakahisa Jinsoku
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Signing Up

Chapter Zero: Part Zero
Sign-Up

fHAv10O.png

Full Name: Wakahisa, Jinsoku (Last, First)
Nickname: Jin (Pronounced Jean)
Class: Thief (with some Mage DNA in him)

Appearance: Jin has slate blue eyes, dirty blond hair, and fair skin. His hair is medium-length and seemingly messy, though this is just his hairstyle. He generally wears plain clothing, usually solid white tops and gray bottoms, though the type of clothing varies. However, in battle, he'll wear light armors over his clothing. He stands tall, just above six feet, though he is known to slouch when relaxed.

Personality: Jin is, despite his career, a very laid-back and relaxed individual. He actually enjoys getting on some people's nerves, though this is simply one of the ways he shows affection for others. He can be very optimistic, and ironically, goofy. Despite his silly nature, he is serious when he needs to be, and this change in personality has surprised others. He enjoys a good laugh, and dislikes any negativity. When facing a situation of almost unavoidable defeat, he would rather do his best to win and die rather than give up and live. He is very headstrong, stubborn, and courageous. He takes advantage of every joy in life, and absolutely will not take "No" for an answer. Some find him a bother and an annoyance, others enjoy his lighthearted nature and often find his interaction a good idea when they are feeling down and need some cheering up. He is generally caring to most people, though if he isn't kind to someone, he most likely has his reasons.

History: (Will be revealed IC, rather than spoiled here)

Code: Check, mate!

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Character Name: Prince Nokam Ylisse
Class: Lord
Appearance:
Spoiler:

In looks, Nokam resembles his ancestor Chrom. He is tall, with blue hair. He wears light armor, as the Ylissean fighting style that he studies favors mobility over defense. In combat, his expression could only be described as "fierce", while out of combat he is generally thought to have a pleasant face. His brand of the Exalt (A birthmark symbolizing his connection to Naga) is on his chest, marking him as the true heir of Ylisse.

Personality: Nokam was always raised for the title of Exalt. He was taught by both his mother and father in the ways of statecraft and diplomacy. Nokam disliked these lessons, and savored his sparring matches with his father. He has a very caring personality, never failing to reach out a hand to someone in need. He is slightly naive, as he has always been raised in luxury, but he does have reasonable experience "roughing it." Though he has been raised for it, Nokam has never felt comfortable while "in charge." This is mostly due to a lack of experience in leadership positions, but also stems from the fact fact that he is constantly comparing himself to his father.

History: Prince Nokam is the descendant of the legendary Prince Chrom and the tactician Robin, and of their daughter, Lucina. He was raised by his mother and father in Ylisse, and lived a relatively sheltered life. That is, until an assassin murdered his father. No one had any idea where the assassin came from, or why he was sent at all. Ylisse had been peaceful for four hundred years after the destruction of the Fell Dragon, Grima. The halidom was immediately seized control of by the Council of Advisers, who prevented Prince Nokam of taking the Exaltship until they deemed him ready. However, as a peace gesture, they gave him his father's sword, the Falchion, the same blade used to destroy Grima all that time ago. Nokam is quite proficient with the blade, as he has been using similar swords all his life in preparation for the day he would have to wield Falchion.

During his studies of history, he read an account of Chrom's Shepherds. He found the idea interesting, but saw no need for that kind of organization in the current day and age. However, when his father was killed, he found his kingdom under an unknown threat. He needed to rebuild his army, but he found he did not have enough experience to run an army. Instead, he started the New Shepherds, which serve as both a militia and a way for Nokam to get experience leading troops in combat. They also allow him to look for unknown talent, which gives him well-informed choices for the day when he will need commanders for the Ylissean army.
Code: Crap, I forget. Oh, wait wasn't it... Checkmate?

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
added Colony's sprite o3o

[size="+1"]MAXWELL

Health: OK
Equipment: Simple Lance
Inventory: Empty

[size="+1"]VIVIANNE[/size]
Health: OK
Equipment: Simple Saddle[/SIZE]

THE CHARACTER

Name: Maxwell Treesparrow
Class: Pegasus Knight​

IN-DEPTH

Appearance: This guy could easily make you think of a dangerous but beautiful lionfish. He has hooded gray eyes that are like two windows looking out on an overcast sky. His luxurious, straight, chestnut hair is medium-length and is worn in a bizarre, elegant style. He has hollow cheeks and knobby ears. His face is overall roundish and a small scar decors the middle of his nose.

He has a masculine build. His skin is very white (think: peachy-kind-of-white). His body is well built and his a slender and sort of wide man. His height is of 6ft, while his weight is of 110lbs.

His wardrobe consists mostly of clothes he can wear on his everyday basis, as well as during his training lessons with his pegasus.

Firstly, a tight black shirt with no sleeves. A black leather vest over it. Regardless of it being cold, or hot, you will see a deep sea-blue scarf around his neck. A golden bracelet with wings craved on it embraces his left wrist, and his pants are about any other pants you see on your regular Ylisse folk. They're also black, if you were wondering, which, by the way, you are... Finally, his shoes are, you guessed it, black! Dude loves the color black, by the way.

Personality: A mildly pessimistic guy… and by that I mean he's pessimistic as folk. Creative in a sense that makes him sound somewhat silly when he shares his "ideas". Ambitious and assertive. Somewhat aggressive on the surface, but quite inquisitive underneath.

He's very good in battle, oh yes, of course! His skills exceed those of the legendary King Marth, if he does say so himself! He might actually be the very best unit of his generation! …Or so he's told by his high self-esteem. He's probably the worst unit that has ever lived. Seriously, people prefer to run away yelling like crazy rather than joining him even for a spar match... Is he that clumsy in battle? He swears all of the accidents that happen in the battlefield when he's around are only 20% intentional!

If angered, he shall be the personification of douche. You seriously don't want to talk to him when he's being all dorky and douchey. Seriously. Just don't. You'll regret it if you do. He likes to yell at people when angered. Apparently that way he will always be right. He's one of those people that think their opinions are more important if they raise their voice. Go figure…

Rather paranoid at times. He shall always keep his lance hidden somewhere in his clothing… or in his Pegasus' saddle… A smart guy, who can be disliked with ease if encouraged to brag about himself. Should you actually dare do that, then you would be in for quite an annoying ride…

His bloody accent is ser'sly bloody awesome in erry' bloody way im'ginable, ye' guys! You should actually expect him to talk like that.

History: Dear sweet home Ylisse, where the skies are blue and people worship the Divine Dragon, Naga. A clerk of a small shop sold potions, and an unexperienced sage cured those in need. Their paths crossed when the clerk ended up experimenting with his potions, injuring himself severely in the process.

He would have died, had she not healed him in time. They fell in love at first sight. Probably the cheesiest way possible, indeed. Regardless, they proved to be a very happy couple with a regular lifestyle, regular jobs, and a regular life in front of them,

Both of them were soon blessed with a child. They were as happy as could be. He could be a knight, a wyvern rider, and, oh my goodness, even a Great Lord! So much high-hopes were in their minds for this little fella'!

But then, one day, they met Vivianne. It was nice that she and Maxwell got along and all, but... She's a Pegasus. There is no such thing as a Male Pegasus Rider! The mere thought of it is... utterly ridiculous!

Trying to separate them both soon proved to /not/ be an option... They eventually had to accept the fact that their son was looking forward for an odd class of job. This was also accompanied by huge disappointment... It seemed the next Great Lord of Ylisse wasn't going to be Maxwell.

Serious training began for him at the age of 16, when his parents managed to purchase him a lance with which they could both practice. Their skills and synch were virtually non-existent at that time. There not particularly great as of now, but they like to think they've gotten a lot more better by now... This is probably true, seeing how they were recruited by the prince to join the sheppards... Whatever that meant. It apparenty has nothing to do with sheeps....​

THE PEGASUS

Name: Vivianne
Appearance: See image below:
Spoiler:

Personality: A strong, calm and gentle creature. Cheerful and graceful. Protective of her owner. Dislikes to fight, but is always willing to take Maxwell on her back across the battlefields. When happy, her wings shall spread creating an U shape. If enraged (which shall rarely happen) she will spread her wings created a perfect, horizontal line. During this state she will not obey Maxwell's commands, and shall act recklessly out of sudden stubborness.

History: It was a dark and stormy night. Actually, no. It was just your regular day at Ylisse. A young, winged stallion galloped and flew across the open fields. A young male watched in awe as he, out of stupidity, approached the majestic creature. Eyes glimmering under the bright sunlight as he projected a wide smile with every step he walked towards the Pegasus.

Long story short, he got his butt kicked by the startled creature. His scar in his face showed up for the first time, first as a severe wound, but slowly becoming less visible. The formidable creature followed him around while his parents took care of the wounds. They would chase her away, but she would come back after a while. They eventually stopped caring about her visits. The twosome became very close as time went by. Needless to say, becoming a Pegasus Knight was the only thing Maxwell wanted to be.​

MISCELLANEOUS

Code: Pawn to B5... Queen to A3... Bishop to C4... ... ... Know what? Screw it! Screw you! *flips board* CHECKMATE SUCKER!!! >:D​

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ EliteBeats, jov0006- Ok, both of you are reserved.

Let's see some great SU's everyone!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Yus, sir o3o Just a thing, would you mind if I were to give a few bits of info regarding the Pegasus of my character, such as personality, appearance and a bit of history on how they met? Or would you determine them when I'm accepted?

I suppose this question would also apply with Wyvern riders, or just whichever class that requires a living creature other than the character itself :3

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ EliteBeats- What you did for your Pegasus is perfect. Generally, Pegasus Knights are female exclusive (I guess they're lighter or something) but it's fine.

@heretostay- Youcan change as often as you want until you finalize your SU.

Back