• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. - CHARACTER BATTLE OF DEATH - Kirby Wins!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Falco vs. Sonic vs. Kirby

Honey, this isn't even a legitimate contest now. Kirby wins automatically. He runs circles around the other two. His combos are devastating when executed correctly (UP+B followed by Side B is so effective for KOes) and honestly, the other two are pretty boring.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Here we go! >=3 My personal favourite are here! :D (Except Ike, my main! :( )

Toon Link vs. Samus
Mario vs. Ganondorf
Sonic vs. Ness
Luigi vs. Captain Olimar
Kirby vs. Marth

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Kirby has my vote. He's the character I enjoyed using the most from those three. Wouldn't have been my top pick though, but oh well!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Okay! Close vote, but the winner, with 4 votes...

...It's Kirby!
1.jpg

Thanks so much for voting, everyone! I'll probably have something planned quite similar to this, so, please stay tuned! In any case, Kirby goodies are on it's way!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Personally Ike is my favorite, but it's cool that Kirby won. I like Kirby as well, one of my favorite characters to play around with when not playing competitively.

Back