• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Most Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Can someone close this thread? I got all the pokemon in my dex!

A big thank you to those who has helped on this thread<3 You know who you are!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
I have a spritzee with a sachet so when I trade it to you it would evolve but I would need it back so I can complete the dex.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Do you have a blazikenite? If so I can help with a fair number of them, however I'm not good with EV's but I can give you a large number to help you so you can breed them as you wish.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Hm, if your willing to part with the Gardevoirite and help me evolve my haunter, I can get you a Nidorina, Dratini to evolve into Dragonite, A machop, A slowpoke, Rhyhorn to evolve to rhydon, An exeggcute, shelder, and a large number, though most I'll need to breed first

Years
Hm, if your willing to part with the Gardevoirite and help me evolve my haunter, I can get you a Nidorina, Dratini to evolve into Dragonite, A machop, A slowpoke, Rhyhorn to evolve to rhydon, An exeggcute, shelder, and a large number, though most I'll need to breed first

I'm willing to part, I'm not really interested in it and sure I'll help. I'll be fine without the dratini, I already have a dragonaire but my friend recently took back his pokemon that helped me train/evolved my pokemon, so I'm trying to avoid training at the moment. I don't mind if you need to breed some pokemon first before the trade.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
I'll let you know when I've got all ready for you. Just have a whole lot of duds available, cause I'm not worried about what gets sent to me :)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
There are the pokemon I can give to help towards your list :) Can we do a quick trade/trade-back to evolve my haunter? I just needed to get another pokemon into my team, forgot you need two hatched in the party to trade from there lol

Years
There are the pokemon I can give to help towards your list :) Can we do a quick trade/trade-back to evolve my haunter? I just needed to get another pokemon into my team, forgot you need two hatched in the party to trade from there lol

oh yea i forgot, sure (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back