• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
What's this?! Your Pikachu in Pokemon Trainer Academy only knows Electric-type moves?!

bannedt.jpg

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
What's this?! You say your Lucario's toes?! So why don't you put that on your avatar instead of a "wolf"?! Well I guess

you-are-banned.thumbnail.png

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
PERMA-BANNED! for not joining the Stop-The-Save-A-Meowth Foundation!
Of course, I'll take off the ban if you join it. In fact, I'll take of the ban in advance and write your name on the list of members...There! Now I have Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red and Hikari on my side!

EMPOLEON: Not for long!
HIKARI10: Julian, the cute Oshawott, is hurt!
MEOWTH: Haha! And we'll kill him if you don't join us!
DARKPOKEBALL: Pfft, Hikari...it's just an Oshawott. Stay with me and let Julian die.
MEOWTH: Hikari, join the Save-A-Meowth foundation!
DARKPOKEBALL: Hikari, remember, you have like 10 other Oshawotts named Julian! Losing one isn't a big deal!

Hikari10, your alignment is once more called into question
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red has joined the Stop-The-Save-A-Meowth Foundation

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Banned for not banning for a Pokemon related reason AND because I can't tell who the other Pokemon besides Pikachu(?) in your avatar is.

Stop-The-Save-A-Meowth Foundation is Supported!
DLM: Meowth, I hate you.
Chainsaw Meowth: Why?
DLM: Cause you're overrated. YOU MUST DIE.
Chainsaw Meowth: *Revs up chainsaw* Oh yeah?
DLM: You know that my username means of the death in Spanish, right?

Will anyone die? Find out.... when someone else posts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm going to warn this thread as a whole one more time before I start throwing out more yellow and red cards. But everyone must remember that each ban must be Pokemon related! This thread is in Pokemon Trivia for a reason; if you want to ban people for non-Pokemon reasons then I will politely direct you over to this thread in Other Trivia. Thank you!

Banned because it doesn't look like any of Palmer's Pokemon are in your signature.

Back