• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Plan Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I have no idea why the other fan club got closed if tehre was no spam or anything and plus having a band fan club isn't againts the rule. So here is the new fan club for Simple Plan.Anywyas Simple Plan have gotten their new music Video "Sut Up" out. GO check it out at their official website.
Again, anyone is welcome to join this club.

Official Site: www.simpleplan.com

Mandi

~♥~Angel At Heart~♥~
Years
I will join your Simple Plan fan club Alex. Simple Plan rocks! Along with Good Charlotte, Green Day, Sum 41, and so on.. :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
The first member! Welcome to the club! *gives VIP club pass*
So what do you like the most about SP?

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 2, 2005
I wanna join!

But only if I get the pass thingy! XD
*waits for pass*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Simple Plan is great. I have both of their CD's and I like their CD the best and Perfect World is my favorite song performed by them.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
Years
hey i want to join too and ticket please *waits* oh and here are some good news and bad news about the guys oh yeah the guy hre is pat he's their web guy thingy:

SP SHOOTS CLIP FOR CRAZY

Posted by Pat

SP were in Los Angeles last week, teaming up once again with director Mark Klasfeld, to shoot a brand new video for "Crazy". I don't want to give too much away, but the clip is being shot in a way the guys have never been shot and this is going to be a really cool different look. The clip is in post production right now and we should be seeing previews pretty soon. We'll keep you posted on when the clip will premiere. kay booyah!

A message from the band.

Posted by Simple Plan

We are extremely sad to announce that we had to cancel our performance on the Hurricane Katrina Relief show on MTV. Last night, at our show in Stratford Ontario, Pierre was injured while performing on stage. We had to stop the show early and he had to be rushed to the hospital. Pierre and everybody in the band really wanted to come back and finish the show....Unfortunetely, his condition did not permit this. We are really sorry about that and would like to sincerely apologize to all the fans who came out to the concert.

We were hoping that Pierre would be ok to be playing on the Hurricane Relief show today but he was in no shape to be performing. Helping out all the people who suffered from the devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina was very important to us and we feel awful that we had to pull out of the show.

We hope all you guys understand. Pierre is resting right now and, don't worry, he will be fine and ready to rock again in time for our South American tour! Thanks for all your support. See you all at the shows!

Chuck, Pierre, Jeff, David and Sebastien.

SP FORCED TO CANCEL SHOW DUE TO CONFLICTING SCHEDULE

Posted by Pat

I'm sad to have to announce, that due to unforseen international commitements, the guys have been forced to cancel what would of been the first show of their upcoming tour down under. The September 29th show in Christ Church, New Zealand has been canceled with tickets being however honored at SP's other NZ date, in Auckland, on October 1st. The guys sincerely apologize for this unforseen cancelation and hope that fans can make it to Auckland. Every other show in New Zealand is on, almost sold out and promises to rock! There are almost no tickets left for all the shows so the guys are super stoked and can't wait to see all their amazing nz and aussie fans. See you down under!

SP LINES UP HUGE NORTH AMERICAN FALL TOUR

Posted by Pat

If you've been waiting to see Simple Plan play your home town, the time has come! It's been a few months since the boys toured the US with Good Charlotte and they are now lining up a huge US tour all through the fall.

Starting in mid-october, the boys will trek through the US coast to coast. SP is bringing two amazing bands to support, Plain White T's and Straylight Run. Those are two of my favorite bands and I stoked, this tour is gonna be off the wall!

Simple Plan will have plenty of suprises in store and are just in the final stages of planning everything now. Look to SimplePlan.com in the next few days for full tour dates and info. You better watch out, Simple Plan is coming to town!!!

SIMPLE PLAN SIGNS ON FOR HURRICANE RELIEF CONCERT

Posted by Pat

In the aftermath of one of the biggest natural disasters to hit the US in decades, thousands are reaching out a helping hand to assist the victims of Hurrican Katrina.

Like you guys and millions of others, the SP guys have been glued to the TV, watching the developpements and wanting to help out. They are proud to announce that they will be taking part of "ReAct Now: Music & Relief", a huge concert being held on September 10th and broadcast from New York, Los Angeles, Nashville and Atlanta on MTV, VH1, CMT, MTV2, VH1 Classic and MTVu.

The special event will is being set up to raise money for the American Red Cross, the Salvation Army, America's Second Harvest and tons of artists are participating, including Green Day, Usher, Kanya West, The Rolling Stones, Kelly Clarkson, Motley Crue and a bunch more. SP will part of the NYC show.

Click here to read more on the concert over at MTV.com or call 1-800-HELP-NOW to see how you too can lend a helping hand.

SIMPLE PLAN MTV HARD ROCK LIVE- IN STORES OCT. 4th

Posted by Pat

You've heard about the LIVE SP CD coming out, and you've also heard about the two seperate versions that are coming out but you're dying to know exactly what the difference is between the two releases? Well, here is the lowdown..

Here is what's on the STANDARD VERSION:
This is a CD only release in a standard jewel case with a 12-page Color booklet.

*All AUDIO tracks below are from MTV Hard Rock Live (except for the 1 Acoustic track )
1. Shut Up!
2. Jump
3. Worst Day Ever
4. Addicted
5. Me Against The World
6. Crazy
7. God Must Hate Me
8.Thank You
9. Welcome To My Life
10. I'm Just A Kid
11. I'd Do Anything
12. Untitled (How Could This Happen To Me?)
13. Perfect
14. Crazy (Acoustic Version)

** This CD is also ENHANCED with 2 LIVE VIDEOS (Jump & Shut Up!)

Here is what's on the SPECIAL EDITION 'FAN PACK'
This is a CD/DVD Smartpack -with Hard Front/Back covers, 32-Page Color Tour Book, and an Exclusive SP Patch & Pin

*All AUDIO tracks below are from MTV Hard Rock Live (expect for the 3 Acoustic tracks)
1. Shut Up!
2. Jump
3. Worst Day Ever
4. Addicted
5. Me Against The World
6. Crazy
7. God Must Hate Me
8.Thank You
9. Welcome To My Life
10. I'm Just A Kid
11. I'd Do Anything
12. Untitled (How Could This Happen To Me?)
13. Perfect
14. Crazy (Acoustic Version)
15. Welcome To My Life (Acoustic Version)
16. Perfect (Acoustic Version)

* This version also comes with a SEPARATE DVD that includes 60 Minutes+ of live video footage from MTV HARD ROCK LIVE (all live video performances are of all the above mentioned tracks)- all in 5.1 Surround Sound

I've got to tell you how dope this record is. The show is amazing and the new acoustic tracks will just blow your mind. I was in the studio with the guys a few weeks ago when they recorded the acoustic version of "Crazy" and it simply came out awesome.. It is very different and very epic! Now, because we love you so, here is another SP.com exclusive.. A first view at the cover! We will have plenty more to show you in the upcoming few days so this is only the first of many "first views" of the record until it finally hits shelves Oct. 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back