• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~?Will: Unmasked?~

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Years
Wow, has it been a long time since I've posted a picture... >.>

Anyhoo, here's my most recent finished sketch. I felt so proud of it that I just had to scan it in and show it off to you all. XP

Will.jpg

Still, comments and/or critisicm are much appreciated! (Been a long time since I've said that too...)

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
Years
I think it is really good. It is drawn and shaded very well, and the detail in the clothes is very good. I also love the xatu. It is superbly drawn. You've definately improved from the last time I saw your art.

Things that bug me about this picture are that his right hand (the one holding the mask) seems too small, and his head seems too wide. His head seems too wide because where it should stop and become an ear, you keep having it extend sideways.

Overall, you did a great job :)

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Years
Snapple said:
I think it is really good. It is drawn and shaded very well, and the detail in the clothes is very good. I also love the xatu. It is superbly drawn. You've definately improved from the last time I saw your art.

Things that bug me about this picture are that his right hand (the one holding the mask) seems too small, and his head seems too wide. His head seems too wide because where it should stop and become an ear, you keep having it extend sideways.

Overall, you did a great job :)

Whee, thanks a lot! (^.^) I really impressed myself this time, seeing as I've never tried to draw this character or Pok?mon before. (And I'm surprised that I tried to include so much detail, and succeeded. o.O; )

XD I was about to gawk and wonder how a complete stranger could possibly remember my older artwork, and then I saw your avatar. XDDD

XP I know, I have a tendency to make my hands too small. As soon as I get the finger positioning just right, I realize that it's too small and I don't want to change it. ;.;

The head looks fine to me though. o.O; It could just be my style. I start my head with a perfect circle, so that might be why. And, no offense of course, but I always viewed your heads as a little thin and ovally. I suppose it depends on the artist.

Thanks for all your comments, mou-mou. (Or shall I say Snapple?) (^.^) You've been a big help. *huggles*

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Years
Crystal Clair said:
Good work, fellow artist ^_^ it's pretty hot
I know just the person who would LOVE it. Oh Phantom Bugsyyyyyyy!!!!! We've got a little candy for youuuuuu!!!! *waits*

Yes, he is hawt. 8D Thank you.

XDDD

Phantom_Bugsy said:
But I saw it already at SPPf! XD

It's still major love though. XD ONLY IT'S BETTER HERE. <3

XD I know you did!

It is? o.O; Uh, thanks.

(Oh, and Lil Willie doesn't love Morty. He loves... *dun dun dun* his Xatu! =O)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Awwwwwwws, that looks so cool lilbluecorsola! =D I especially love the Xatu. :33 I think people have pointed out the main things, so I'll just give you nothing but compliments. XD I really like that scar thing you put on Will's face, it makes him look cool. :3

~Kelsey

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
This reminds me of Vega from street fighter. He always has his mask on, and when he finally tkes it off...SURPRISE!!! Still, Will is no Vega; he's better! I like this a lot. Never seen anything from you (at least...I don't think...) and you've set a great standard. I'm gonna try to see if I can rival this. It'll be hard though!

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Years
Typhlozion said:
Awwwwwwws, that looks so cool lilbluecorsola! =D I especially love the Xatu. :33 I think people have pointed out the main things, so I'll just give you nothing but compliments. XD I really like that scar thing you put on Will's face, it makes him look cool. :3

~Kelsey

Hee! Thanks, Kelsey! (^.~)

Shikon no Tama said:
That looks really nice lilbluecorsolla! ^___^ It's really good. The shading is good and in the right places. Nice work. ^_~
*Gives rep*

Thanks. (^.^) I've noticed my shading has been really, um, different than what it used to be lately. XD

Eep. Rep. o.o;

Cybex Mewtwo said:
This reminds me of Vega from street fighter. He always has his mask on, and when he finally tkes it off...SURPRISE!!! Still, Will is no Vega; he's better! I like this a lot. Never seen anything from you (at least...I don't think...) and you've set a great standard. I'm gonna try to see if I can rival this. It'll be hard though!

XDDD Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about...

Yeah, I think I've only posted one Art Thread here before, a long time ago. >.> Not too many people saw it.

Aw, it's not that great. XP But thank you.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
This is such a cool pic! I love the pose of the Xatu, it's very dynamic! I recognise you from SPPf (I'm Cloudskipper there ^^) The only thing I can pick out is that the legs seem a little on the thin side...but everything else looks fantastic! :D A really cool concept, and very well executed! *hugs!*

Keep it up, and never stop drawing! ^_^

--FG

lilbluecorsola

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Years
Forest Grovyle said:
This is such a cool pic! I love the pose of the Xatu, it's very dynamic! I recognise you from SPPf (I'm Cloudskipper there ^^) The only thing I can pick out is that the legs seem a little on the thin side...but everything else looks fantastic! :D A really cool concept, and very well executed! *hugs!*

Keep it up, and never stop drawing! ^_^

--FG

Whoot, it's dynamic! XD I'm usually not very good at action poses, so thanks.

Hm, I don't think I've ever met you before... o.O;

^^; Eh, I was kind of aiming for thin legs. (Gah, there's a certain style I want to imitate...)

Thanks for all your comments! =D

Violet kato said:
^_^ Absoulotely love the Xatu! I have to say nothing bugs me about the picture cause i can't draw anything!
Keep up the good work! :classic:

Whee, thanks loff! (^.^)

Back