• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Overpowered character !

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Overpowered characters are usually balanced by their complete inability to be creative in the use of their powers.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Psh. Superman is lame. Want an OP character in the literal sense?
Try
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
How about Nagi Springfield from Nagima Mahou sensei ?
He's 12 but he already master of Magic and a harem King .

Superman-kun is my favourite anime character.

Superman is a cartoon character , Not an Anime character !
Also , He's only strong because various people rewrites him .
But Goku can still overpower him , Specially Goku gets rewritten as well.
After all , Goku has better personality and much more smarter then Superman even though he doesn't act like it.
Superman on other hand got so Annoying & Bossy that most member of Justice League couldn't stand him.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Has nobody read Psyren? Ageha is literally one of the most OP characters ever made. His power allows him to use black holes and he actually has an imagination so he does all kinds of amazing things with it. Just look at this sexy man.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
Tatsuya Shiba/Ooguro Ryuuya/Mahesvara/The Destroyer/God of Destruction for me is the Ultimate Being in Anime. XD

HEAVY SPOILERS~! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Saint Seiya is certainly the strongest anime character. His universe is stronger than the dragon ball universe.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Tatsuya Shiba/Ooguro Ryuuya/Mahesvara/The Destroyer/God of Destruction for me is the Ultimate Being in Anime. XD

HEAVY SPOILERS~! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Finally someone who sees the truth =D
Btw... Mahesvara is spoiler as well =D
As long as he's Power contain Vector , He's no match for Accelerator (Toaru Majitsu No Index)

kyuubi93

What a bother
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 24, 2018
I think Kaguya Otsutuski, the final villain from Naruto is a really overpowered character. First off, she has the ability to switch dimensions in an instant, and be one with nature. Second, she's really hard to get close to with her dimensional shifting abilities (similar to Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan), not to mention her long range-ish attacks where fists of chakra attack the opponent. Third, she has an ability where the bones she stabs you with turn you into ash. I thought Madara Uchiha before her was overpowered, but she takes the cake.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
He doesn't need to attack. All he needs is to nullify the attacks like Touma did.
Accel isn't OP at all. He's average at best.

As far as I know , Tatsuya nullify Magic !
Accelerator is a Esper , He power come from ATM field.
I don't know if Tatsuya can Nullify any Supernatural Power beside Magic.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I would argue that Kurama is probably the most OP character of the Yu Yu Hakusho series. The character in question has lost only 2 battles in the course of the series, once against a friggin King of the Demon World who was determined to fight Yuske, and the other a technicality in the Dark Tournament, where he killed his opponent a split second after his downed 10 count was up.

Now, with this in mind, it is important to look at what Kurama is capable of. Not only is his Yoki on par with Hiei and Yuske, but he is also the most brilliant tactician in the whole series. Power is worthless if your opponent is smarter than you. Kurama actually defeated many of his opponents without actually attacking directly, instead investing his Yoki into ridiculously vicious demon realm plants. The only thing that Kurama has to balance this, is his weakness for his "adopted" mother, which is exploited on a number of occasions, all of which result in Kurama dominating the one holding the hostage with minimal effort. This moral sensibility he developed as a human is even scraped away by the end when he can even push himself to let a child die in order to win! This special combination of features easily places him as an extremely daunting challenge for anyone choosing to fight him. I bet if you let him, he could hold his own against big time heroes like Goku, and would easily be able to outsmart many of them.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
Years
Kirito from Sword Art Online. He was a boss from start to finish XD

Khawill

<3
Years
Haruhi Suzumiya is literally God in her universe, that is as overpowered as it gets
One Punch Man (does he count) is able to one shot everything
Bobobo-bo-bobobo is also somewhat of a reality warper (how do you beat a guy who just makes things up -.-)

Back