• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the first thing you do when you log in?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Pretty much self-explanatory. Do you check your notifications? Do you check your subscribed threads? Your favourite boards? New posts? Your social group?

Or maybe a different thing every day?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Went making a thread :O

I check index, where I see whether I have any notifications, if not, then TCTI, then I'll proceed to check OVP/OC then just post around.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
Notifications first.
Replies and stuff..
Then I stalk some sections; and then..I post?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Notifications always come first, in the order of Visitor Messages->Private Messages->Friend Requests.

After replying to them / taking the appropriate action(s), I surf to see if something is post-worthy.

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Pretty much what all of them said. Notifications, then see if there's anyone that I can argue against.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
I check my notifications which is usally VMs, if it's not just that then I'll check them after my VMs. After that, I just do the whole jump-a-roo through the website giving a good look while doing whatever else. If I see a thread I would like to post in then usually I do just that.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Scroll to bottom, open OVP and OC in new tabs. If I happen to have recieved a PM I'll look at that first.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Um...

If I have VMs/PMs/some sort of notification I check those first.

Else, if I've got nothing, I either go to OT (more specifically, DLTMSA), or I look at blog entries. And if I've posted a recent blog entry, I go to that to see if I got any comments on it XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
When I log on, I usually go check my notifications first. If I have none, I usually come to this section of the site.

Years
I look at my notifications, see if there's anything of note. Then, I either go to OVP or blogs. Depends on my mood.

My routine is very boring. D;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
The first thing I do is check my notifications, and then proceed to go down the list, checking every forum I frequent. CF&F, VIP forum, Pokemon Gaming section (all of them), Pokemon general, Other Games, OVP, and OC before I start all over again or stalk random blogs. XD

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
I check my VM's first of all. Reply to them 'n' all. Then if I have any PM's, I check those and reply. After that, I just usually sit on the forum index and refreshing a couple of times every few minutes waiting for replies back to my VM's. xD Otherwise, I just go post and stuff.

Back