• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
I've got a cold, so pretty much all I did was play games, sleep, and watch movies all day. I managed to finish The Fifth Element, Pulp Fiction, and an episode of Supernatural.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Just watched 13 Game of Death yesterday since there was a bundle of 4/10$ at a closing HMV.

It's about a guy who lost his job, hot an insane amount of debt, lost his girlfriend and who keeps trying to report a family. Then he receives an anonymous phonecall who says he can win 100 million dollars if he completes 13 challenges.

Movie is kinda slow to start but when the challenges start, you always wonder how the challenges will keep getting harder and harder. imo, the 5th challenge was the nastiest one.

TouretteUnicorn

Professionally unprofessional
Years
Elysium

I wasn't expecting much from the trailer; but it turned out to be a solid 7/10.

The story basically is about "Unlucky Max", a fitting character accidentally gets exposed to radiation and is only given a short time span to live. The only cure to his disease are particular beds in Elysium, however; Elysium is a man-made space station where luxury and relaxation is all the rage. Unfortunately Max is stuck on earth, but devises a mission to get to to Elysium to cure himself-- meanwhile finding himself mixed up in some shady political trouble brewed in Elysium.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Rob Burgundy Anchorman was on TNT (I think) yesterday. I recorded it and watched it today. Such a funny movie! I can't wait to see Anhcorman 2 when it premieres in December!

Years
I saw the second half of After Earth, and World War Z

I wasn't digging After Earth although it was pretty fun to riff, I'm not particularly interested in seeing the first half.

I really liked World War Z, I was plesently surprised by it. Brad Pitt nailed it, and I really liked Segan (Daniella Kertesz) despite how stereotypical her role was.

Either that or After Earth just made Warld War Z look realllly good.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
White: Curse of the Melody

Love these asian horror movies. ;D
Spoiler:

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
Years
The last movie I've seen in theaters as of today is Despicable Me 2.

The last movie I've watch on home video is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Watched Savages the other day. Easily one of the more messed up things I've seen.

Muani

miau
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 25, 2014
auughh i dont know why i did this to myself but last night i re-watched Evangelion 3.33. [drowns in tears]

latest "new" movie ive seen (as in, my first time watching) was Tokyo Godfathers. pretty interesting, its by the same guy who did Paprika.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
The Godfather: Part II - Awesome old film, and all saga. If you dont watch this beautiful saga, you must do it! ^^

datgreentea

nomnomnom ^^
Years
The last movie I saw in the theaters was Ender's Game. The story plot was pretty great actually, although it was hard to watch all of what I thought was horrible acting.

The last movie I watched in general was Ponyo! :) Miyazaki films are taking over my life.

Pilkie

Pokémon Breeder
Years
I watched Akira. It is cyberpunk-ish anime from the later 80s. I never got to finish watching it because a storm knocked out my power about 50 minutes in :(

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
War of the Worlds (2005)

When I watched it in 2008, I was a bit younger and was super fudgin' scared of the aliens that came out of the Tripods and explored Ogilvy's basement. Now that I watched it again. I saw a lot a stuff I missed and enjoyed the film all over again.

It was intense thinking about how Tom Cruise's character understood, that no place was safe and the sense of hopelessness he had while he feared his next encounter with the Tripods.

PS

Dakota Fanning's character is the most annoying actor in the whole movie.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Ender's Game! I thought it was pretty good, considering I really liked the book. I mean, they did have to cut a lot out because the book was insanely long, but the movie wasn't missing a ton.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Last Modern Movie: Bad Grandpa. I hated it, but I was definitely the wrong audience. For some reason I feel like I have a poor sense of humor since everybody else seemed to love it.

Last Movie Overall: 2001: A Space Odyssey. One of the best movies I have ever seen. As a contradiction to Bad Grandpa, the audience of people who will like this movie is pretty limited. Luckily I fit right in this demographic.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
Catch Me If You Can. 7/10.

I really like Leonardo Di Caprio, and I was surprised I never saw this movie! It was alright. It definitely is great to see him young again. He gave a stellar performance, but I felt like the characterization for everyone, aside him, was lacking. I did have a good laugh at him using the alias of Barry Allen.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
No idea. Been ages since I last watched a movie.
Er, The Hobbit a couple months ago I think.

:t262:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back