• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Unto the topic, I actually don't know myself. But, I've drawn Team Rocket a lot of times, so I guess that counts right? >__>;'

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Unto the topic, I actually don't know myself. But, I've drawn Team Rocket a lot of times, so I guess that counts right? >__>;'

I guess so? Since its something about Team Rocket.
Oh ya, can I see them please? Pretty please? Please please please please...

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Hey guys, I'm back! What'd I miss?

What have you done in your daily life showing your love for Team Rocket?
I have an ancient T-shirt with the TRio, Arbok, and Koffing on it that I wear every now and then. I dye my hair red (although not specifically for Team Rocket related love). Umm... I run a blog with Zayin (which I need to update XD;;). And I have a few Team Rocket songs on my iPod and stuff sang by their seiyuus. I think that's about it.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Ohhhh right, I forgot to mention our blog hahaha. And you reminded me that I also have TR songs on my iPod.

Our blog would really need an update indeed :P. So busyyyyy!

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Yes, serious need of an update. XD;; Life's been so busy for the both of us. x__x Hopefully I'll have time to do it this weekend. >_< Spring Break's almost over for me. ;__;

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
My final exams will be done in two weeks. I can't wait!

Have you guys seen the next episode preview? Team Rocket is finally back. But their role in the episode seems very boring as usual :P.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
My final exams will be done in two weeks. I can't wait!

Have you guys seen the next episode preview? Team Rocket is finally back. But their role in the episode seems very boring as usual :P.

I think it looks like another generic Team Rocket appearance too, but with their absence recently, any appearances are a good thing. I just want to see if they'll have any significance in Icirrus City.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
I want to find out when they're going to air Rocket vs. Plasma. I'm guessing that there is still no news? Although from what I've gathered it is very diffrent from the Team Rocket I know, doesn't James blow up a city or something? :/ not the James I know at all.

vaporeon7

Years
I want to find out when they're going to air Rocket vs. Plasma. I'm guessing that there is still no news? Although from what I've gathered it is very diffrent from the Team Rocket I know, doesn't James blow up a city or something? :/ not the James I know at all.

It is very unlikely that they will ever air it because they changed the airing order and the dialogue was changed in the dub so that it completely ignores the event.

I wonder if we will see Wobbuffet and the rest of Jessie and James's Pokémon at Rocket HQ again. Especially considering how B2/W2 will have non-Unova Pokémon in it and how Koffing will be in a future episode.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
It is very unlikely that they will ever air it because they changed the airing order and the dialogue was changed in the dub so that it completely ignores the event.

I wonder if we will see Wobbuffet and the rest of Jessie and James's Pokémon at Rocket HQ again. Especially considering how B2/W2 will have non-Unova Pokémon in it and how Koffing will be in a future episode.
that's a real shame, it's the kind of episode I'd enjoy.

I hope so. I would say that they can't just leave Wobbuffet and co but pokemon have a habbit of never being seen again no matter what their trainer says *coughpidgotprimeapechimechocough*. I even want to see Victreebel again but I know it will never happen.
Even if Koffing shows up, I'm starting to think the most we'll get is a refrence to James' Weezing (Which also must be found again with Arbok).

vaporeon7

Years
I really hope James mentions his Weezing when Koffing shows up, a flashback would be great. It'll be like when he flashbacked about Cacnea and Chimecho is Sinnoh episodes. I'm also wondering if we will see another PokéRinger competition in Unova, James could use Woobat... or even Yamask I guess.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I'm still hoping the TR vs Plasma episodes will air at some point, maybe as special episodes or something similar. Maybe I could ask ShoPro, but I doubt they would give me a precise answer :P. A fan I'm writing to from time to time has already asked them a few questions about Team Rocket and they actually replied -but a bit vaguely. However, they said that Team Rocket was very important to the BW series. Hopefully that means they're not planning to get rid of them x3!

I think I remember seeing Wobbuffet in the next movie preview or something? As a Pikachu special thingie? I'm not sure, maybe I've dreamt it. [Edit] Nope, I'm not crazy! Look at the end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYrAMOtpyc

For the lolz:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

vaporeon7

Years
I think I remember seeing Wobbuffet in the next movie preview or something? As a Pikachu special thingie? I'm not sure, maybe I've dreamt it. [Edit] Nope, I'm not crazy! Look at the end http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYrAMOtpyc

For the lolz:
Spoiler:

That's a lot more reassuring for Wobbuffet. And it's almost certainly Jessie's seeing as how him and Meowth fell together on Dugtrio. This all just makes me wonder what role JJ&M will play in the upcoming movie.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
That's a lot more reassuring for Wobbuffet. And it's almost certainly Jessie's seeing as how him and Meowth fell together on Dugtrio. This all just makes me wonder what role JJ&M will play in the upcoming movie.
yes our blue blob returns :D
I've actually only seen the first 4 movies in full and bits of the others. In every one (except 2) the Team Rocket trio felt more like they were stuck on simply because they couldn't not be there, of course someone could correct me on that and I definatly enjoyed seeing the TRio as part of Ash's 'familly' in the 3rd film.

vaporeon7

Years
yes our blue blob returns :D
I've actually only seen the first 4 movies in full and bits of the others. In every one (except 2) the Team Rocket trio felt more like they were stuck on simply because they couldn't not be there, of course someone could correct me on that and I definatly enjoyed seeing the TRio as part of Ash's 'familly' in the 3rd film.

Yeah, it's disappointing that Team Rocket rarely ever plays a big role in the movies. There is so much more of a role they could play then just a few seconds of comedic relief to break up the film.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
The most recent movie was the worst. We see them for a few minutes only and they don't do anything. I think they don't even meet Ash if I remember properly.

vaporeon7

Years
The most recent movie was the worst. We see them for a few minutes only and they don't do anything. I think they don't even meet Ash if I remember properly.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with how little they were shown. I mean they could've done something a bit more notable than cling to a wall for a few seconds and then sit at a café.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Yeah, it's a shame >_<... I hope the next movie will be better for them.

By the way, school is finally over! =D Four months of freedom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back