• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Obys – Unknown Spirit

A tall mysterious lad, often cloaked in black. He is slim, agile and has quick reactions to situations, his eyes a keen deep blue that can pierce souls, his teeth sharpened like daggers in respect to his method of food. Thin bandages unravel mysteries around this boy, as when uncloaked, these bandages hang high in the air like snakes due to his power being limitless. These bandages cover every inch of his lower body, entangling around his feet and such spiralling down his arms until the tips of them act as such like whips, controlled with a quick flick of the wrists. His hair is a peculiar golden with a blue hue, let loose and bed-head like to show no significant care being processed into his appearance, scruffy and filthy as such that the colours are dim and lifeless, denying all attention to this feature. Behind his back are his 'true' arms, his longer arms that have such a capability to grab items, unlike his hands attached to his human body which are immoveable due to the vast array of bandages entangled. These hands represent the arms of a Cofagrigus, long dark and stretching around his body like some dark ring.

"Do the electric types stand ready?" he mumbles to his Alakazam – like scientist. The scientist nods backwards as the two continue to walk through Sandgem Town. Not much was left of the town, not many survivors either, but a few clinging on to survival by fishing from the sea nearby, a few of them reaching the shore near where pal park used to be. No more talking was needed as the pair passed the turn off the Twinleaf town. Obys hadn't been there yet, but he presumed such a small town had no more survivors, yet he didn't want to jump to conclusions, it could be destroyed later. The few trees spread out like sharp needles out the ground, reaching to the sky, bare from any leaves. It was like death itself had struck this corner of the map, and was ever so slowly reaching out to grab the rest of Sinnoh.

"Did you do a thorough search of the lake?"
"Yes, but no sign of the Mesprit pokéspirit was found."
"Hm, my presumptions may be correct then…"
"May I ask what they are sir?"
"In olden books, some Pokémon are described as legendary, and so far out of every town and village we've searched we haven't found a single legendary spirit, not even the ones native to Sinnoh."
"Which means what?"
"It means after the crisis, and this is mere theory, the legendary Pokémon were saved after Arceus recalled all the Pokémon from this world. They are still alive, perhaps in a pocket dimension somewhere."
"Which would then mean, that these legendary Pokémon are extremely powerful?"
"Precisely."
"And what does that have to do with the lake?"
"Nothing."

The alakazam sighs, as yet again Obys had offered a small and brief answer. He said no more. The trees parted and soon a large, vast open space could be viewed sided with a vast greenish lake , filthy and polluted with the waste of selfish men piled up and scattered along the shore. Standing offside was an array of men and few woman, about 14 of them, most of them seem to be electric types, with a couple of exceptions, including Alakazam and a Weezing. A Magnezone spirit stands in the centre of the lake nearer to a small bit of land that used to be home to a cave, now flooded due to how quick the lake filled. That's where Obys was headed.

He flicks his wrist a few times, and the Magnezone manages a quick thrusting action and soon, a smallish whirlpool begins to form due to gravity and spirals slowly around Magnezone.

"Hm, not as powerful as I'd hoped, the magnetism in the lake isn't as strong as predicted."
"What now sir?" Replies the Alakazam.
"The magnetism is strong enough so that if we produce enough electricity I should be able to pass through safely, the poison is too strong for me to pass through alone."
"And the aftermath sir?"
"Blow it up with Weezing and Electrode whilst I'm down there."
"Understood sir."

KRABOOM!!!

As the lake distorts, and the water in the area is dispersed everywhere and allowed to drip through the dry soil, plenty of toxic waste is also dispersed everywhere, which on contact the gases pollute any greens nearer to it. The sound could be noticeable from as far as Children's city, theexplosion being so massive, some of the debris may have even landed in Sandgem Town. The rubble of the lakes cave crumbles inwards so Obys looks trapped under.

"Roll out," The Alakazam spirit speaks as he releases protect, quickly grabbing Electrode and Weezing's spirit before departing with a quick teleport…

In the corner a watchful eye looms over the scene, her hand shielding her ears from the toxic waste as it flies by.

"My, my Obys, what a busy boy you have been…"

With a hop, the lady skips off back through the now completely polluted forest.

"I need to warn the others."​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
'Prophet' Lucy - Children's City

KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png
Lucy raised both brows at Oriana's behavior, but she decidedly declined to comment; if anyone asked her, she really didn't care for fighting without purpose. It was exhausting, a tad frightening and generally kind of painful. This of course meant... being 'nice' sometimes. She turned her head to acknowledge John, simply nodding to him and raising a finger in response. She seemed to be asking him to wait one moment for everyone to get organized. She then turned her gaze to Luke, briefly narrowing her eyes skeptically before subtly rolling them in a light-hearted manner. "I've seen the crazy but I'm not sure they were as intimidating as my newest friend here~" Lucy remarked, equally light-hearted.

She beckoned the others with her hands. Storm, Madison and a group of kids that appeared to know eachother judging by the way they presented themselves. Lucy beckoned them all with her hands; in particular she beamed at Madison, finding her meek disposition endearing as she had Oriana before her. Her ears also told her that the party /seemed/ genuine. Her ears didn't let her read minds, but they had usually been fairly reliable up until now. Oriana in particular worried her a little but she kept these thoughts to herself for now. Those were problems she could deal with when they presented themselves.

Offering Madison a hand that she was free to accept or deny without any real consequences Lucy turned to inform everyone that they were heading out. She reluctantly nodded to Lozel, unsure how to interpret what the girl had meant. Was she keeping a secret from her?

Mere minutes later as they left the city Lucy began explaining herself. "...The first thing we need to do is find out where The Bane of Arceus is and what they're up to. I don't think anyone in Children's City really knew much about that, but I have an idea of where to start looking now." she explained, turning her head to look back at the others. "I bet at least someone in The Underground knows something about them. I remember there being an entrance not that far off..." she mused. After a moment, something would occur to her.

"I have a feeling it's going to take a lot longer than one afternoon to find them and stop them, so if you want to get to know who you'll be fighting with now's probably the time... I hear it's best to be quiet unless you've got something to say in The Underground." Lucy remarked, eyes searching for familiar land marks.

"Speaking of which, I'm Lucy and this is Amethyst. We've known eachother since before Eterna City was destroyed. It's... kind of complicated but she's a pokespirit wielder just like the rest of us and I've made her my daughter." Lucy explained, falling quiet as a distant boom was heard. She turned her head but otherwise ignored it. Surely that was none of their business, right? It didn't even occur to her that a random explosion could be related to The Bane of Arceus.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Amethyst ― Blade & Faith

Ferociously Kind

Chapter I ― Part II
"Princess of Good Guys!"

Children's City
x

"...The first thing we need to do is find out where The Bane of Arceus is and what they're up to. I don't think anyone in Children's City really knew much about that, but I have an idea of where to start looking now." Lucy spoke to the group. "I bet at least someone in The Underground knows something about them. I remember there being an entrance not that far off..." Amethyst thought silently for several moments. Did she every go to The Underground? She assumed not, but her memories were a little fuzzy. She listened again as Lucy continued. "I have a feeling it's going to take a lot longer than one afternoon to find them and stop them, so if you want to get to know who you'll be fighting with now's probably the time... I hear it's best to be quiet unless you've got something to say in The Underground."

Amy had fallen into a daze for a few moments, one that she quickly snapped out of when Lucy spoke again. "Speaking of which, I'm Lucy and this is Amethyst. We've known each other since before Eterna City was destroyed. It's... kind of complicated but she's a pokespirit wielder just like the rest of us and I've made her my daughter." Amethyst climbed down and opened her mouth to introduce herself, however, an explosion in the distance cut her off. That... Is never a good sign.

"We should check it out," Blade added.

"No, we should continue our predestined route." Faith replied.

"An explosion means Arceus' Bane--"

"We cannot know that for certain!"

She's right, Amethyst concluded. We don't know why the explosion happened. Amy looked up to Lucy for several moments, her eyes deep with curiosity. "But... Whether it's the bad guys or not, it could still be important..." She looked toward the direction she'd heard the boom from. "Or it could be a trap..."

Khawill

<3
Years
"Explosions essentially mean there's dead people right?" I implied, "Meaning I have a duty to bury the dead. That is what Spark told me at least." I pulled up my sword, "Lucy, do not fret about this minor inconvenience, not only will I fulfill my duty given to me by Spark, but I will also help you by killing anyone associated with this group."

Are we going to look for a fight? Blaziken asked.

Fight until death.

"Before I separate from you guys, does anybody wish to come with me? Spectators to my superior fighting skills would be great, and I wouldn't mind some help digging holes in the ground." I scratched my head, "I'll do all the fighting if you want too." Really I just didn't want to go alone. Not because I was afraid of handling the situation, but more because I wanted to talk with somebody.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

WVjIZX7.png

John Doe
Children's City to Sinnoh Route 208: Towards Death To Keep Back From Death

John could feel his backpack slipping off his shoulders. So that was how this was going to happen. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth because he had realized something. If the mugger was removing the backpack so slowly, their focus was on the backpack. At least, ideally. His fusion was fast enough for him to be too big and too strong for the jaws by the time they closed shut. But he couldn't go through with that, could he? He knew that fusion held the best odds of survival for him, but could he deal with the aftermath?

Suddenly he felt the mugger's grip on the backpack loosen. "You're lucky you look so pathetic, kid," came a girl's voice. He was being let go? Just like that? John let out a breath he didn't even realize he had been holding. He was tempted to think-shout Take that, Wrath! at his pokespirit, but that probably wasn't the best idea. He slowly turned his body to see his assailant and saw an older girl about an entire foot taller than him with a large mouth as a...ponytail? With some thought he recognized it as being similar to that of a pokemon once called Mawile. He didn't say a word as he watched the girl who seemed to watch him just as intently.

The young boy took slow steps back, not tearing his eyes away from this girl for even a second. That blood on her clothes was the sign of a killer, something that stood true for himself as well. He slowly and carefully stepped off to the side of the corner, his movements looking sometimes even exaggerated, and then instantly took off dashing to the main street in front of him. He couldn't keep waiting around anymore; he had to go somewhere. The question was where.

John was glad to be away from that girl, but he couldn't risk another encounter with someone like that, or a second encounter with her. But in this city what was stopping them? Think, think...where in this world of thieves and murderers can you find a place where you'd be protected? Then it hit him. Prophet Lucy's movement! If he pretended to join, they would offer protection to their "comrade" and he'd be safe until they left the city, at which point he could just run away when they slept! It was genius! For a moment, he was grateful that Wrath wasn't all that mouthy or else the spirit would criticize his plan to no end.

Now to put his plan into action. He had to act fast because the group was already on their way outside the city. "Hey, wait! I wanna join your cause too!" He ran after the group, struggling to catch up with the sounds of the various trinkets in his backpack clinking and clanking against each other with every step trailing after. Eventually he made it to the rest of the children, gasping for air as he observed each one. Honestly he expected more children for such an undertaking. Maybe each one was super strong? On second thought, probably not considering Lucy's recruiting methods. Either way, these would be his traveling companions for the rest of the day. He wasn't used to traveling with people, but as long as he could escape before anything serious happened then he supposed he didn't have to worry.

John listened to Lucy's tale. In this relative safety he was able to listen to her calmly and actually pay attention this time. It was just like a story in a book: a band of misfit young heroes sets off on an adventure to stop a great evil that threatens all life as we know it. Sure he didn't want any part in it but that didn't make it any less fascinating. Even so, the part that mattered most to him was "I have a feeling it's going to take a lot longer than one afternoon to find and stop them." That reassured him that his hastily-concocted plan might actually work.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly until suddenly an explosion happened in the distance, drawing everyone's attention. They all stared, John included, but the first to speak out about it was the loud girl from before. O-something. Ooooooo...riana, yes! Apparently she was separating from the group to bury the dead bodies from the explosion and to kill every BoA member there, or so she said. That's when John realized that it would be much easier to escape one person than a whole group of people. For all he knew, someone in the bigger group was host to a nocturnal spirit or one what was simply sleepless.

"I wanna come with you!" John shouted, just like when he asked to join the group. He figured that the explosion was far enough away for him to have a few chances to escape, so he didn't see any harm in going through with this tangent off of his original plan. He walked beside Oriana trying to look eager for adventure. Although it seemed it would remain a smaller group, John sincerely wished nobody else would join them on their trip.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Storm and Blitz: Lover and Fighter: Route 208
Easy Decisions to Make

Storm listened intently as Lucy explained the situation, making sure to keep a trotting pace. "...The first thing we need to do is find out where The Bane of Arceus is and what they're up to. I don't think anyone in Children's City really knew much about that, but I have an idea of where to start looking now."

Excellent! It's always good to have a plan!

"Maybe for Humans like yourself. I don't need a plan."

When aren't you complaining about me being a human?

"When I'm in charge. If you let me take control more often, then things would be a lot more fun in here!"

That's what I'm worried about. When you take control, there's nothing 'fun' left to deal with.

"Just shut up and listen to the Prophet."

Lucy continued, "I bet at least someone in The Underground knows something about them. I remember there being an entrance not that far off.." "I have a feeling it's going to take a lot longer than one afternoon to find them and stop them, so if you want to get to know who you'll be fighting with now's probably the time... I hear it's best to be quiet unless you've got something to say in The Underground."

"The Underground...That sounds dangerous. Let's blow it up!"

Dammit, Blitz, we AREN'T blowing anything up!

"You're no fun, you know?"

This is going to take a long time, Blitz. You heard Lucy. More than an afternoon. We need as many people as we can to help us! And if you kill them all, there will be no one left to help!
Storm let loose a habitual groan, before realizing what he did. "Eheh...Sorry. Arguing." He looked around the group in apology. See! You made me look like an idiot!

"You did that yourself."

Shut up!

Suddenly an explosion rocked in the distance. The Oriana girl immediately decided she needed to go, and the kid with the abnormally loud backpack volunteered to go with her.

"Storm, go with them!"

We can't. We'll have to fight. We can't fight yet!

"Yes we can! We can demolish the enemy!"

And you might also demolish our friends! We're going with Lucy!
Storm looked the said Lucy and grinned. "I'm no explosives master...But that sounded pretty big. Big means powerful. I'm afraid I can't fight against someone like that." He laughed quietly. "I think I might be better with talking...So...I'm going with you to the Underground."

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Collette – Children's City

Collette's eyes carefully watched every last movement the boy made. If he were to make a single threatening action, she would retaliate as quickly as she could. However, the kid seemed to be just as focused on her as she was on him. He had turned his entire body to face her and was seemingly scanning her, or something of the like. Although, it wasn't long before he started to move himself away. His movements were slow and random, due to him keeping his complete attention on her. Neither of them spoke, they just stared at each other. After a matter of seconds the boy had completely disappeared from view.

"I still think you should've killed him…" The Mawile said, disappointed by the lack of any 'real' conflict. Collette outright ignored her comment, instead posing a question to Proxy. "How do you think he got all that blood on his shirt?"

"He most likely salva-" As usual, Proxy was interrupted by Marceline before he could finish his answer.

"It's obviously the blood of his victims." She of course chose the most unlikely reason for the stains. If he had the capacity to injure anyone, the boy would've at least tried retaliating once she had gotten her jaws around his neck. But no, Marceline chose to assume that the frail child was actually a mass murderer in disguise… Collette's legs finally started moving her out of the damp alleyway. Why she thought that'd be the perfect place to sleep, Collette will never know.

"You're a real idiot, y'know… You let a defenseless potential mass-murderer run away with a bag filled with stuff, all because you didn't want to attack him." Over the brief couple of minutes, Marceline had made it her mission to berate Collette for her previous actions. Collette was busy walking down an empty street, doing absolutely nothing. A light breeze brushed her hair, causing it to sway slightly. This could've been quite peaceful, were it not for the voice constantly shouting in her head. "Just shut up already." She moaned, hoping that for once the Mawile would shut up when asked.

KRABOOM!!!

The explosion completely silenced every thought running through Collette's mind. She immediately turned towards where the sound of the blast was strongest, keeping her eyes on the look out for any signs of the explosion. "That doesn't sound good." Collette thought, before returning to silence. It appeared to have happened somewhere distant, as she was unable to see any damage from where she stood. Although, that means that whatever made the explosion was probably very powerful.

After a couple of seconds of waiting for any input from her spirits, Collette's curiosity got the better of her. "Should I go take a closer look at the explosion?"

"Why would you need to? All you'd be doing is putting yourself in harm's way for no reason." Silence followed Proxy's answer. He made a very valid point, what would she be gaining from going to a potentially dangerous spot? Nothing. And yet, she still felt compelled to take a look at what was going on, even if she had the possibility of getting injured. However, before she could reply to Proxy, Marceline proposed something.

"You know… Where there are explosions there's bound to be dead people. And where there are dead people there's bound to be free stuff. We should go to the explosion, and salvage what we can from it." She suggested, having put more thought than usual into her reasoning. The Mawile had actually come up with a valid reason for them to at least check out the blast site. "That's… not a bad idea." Collette complimented, although Proxy didn't share her sentiment.

"One problem… Whoever caused that explosion is probably still around that area. And I doubt they'd hesitate in attacking us." Proxy responded, confident that if they were to go, it'd either be a death wish or a waste of time. However, Marceline's plan wouldn't be beaten that easily. After another brief period of silence, the Mawile had come up with a solution to that issue.

"We could use that boy's appearance as a disguise. After all, spirit wielders and adults have nothing to gain from attacking a frail boy like him." Since when did Marceline actually have decent ideas? Collette immediately accepted her plan, turning back to her normal form and fusing with Proxy. Pink goo began to excrete from her skin, editing her appearance to match the frail body of the boy from earlier. After roughly half a minute, Collette looked exactly like the 10 year old boy (sans his backpack).

As soon as this was done, Collette began to run in the direction that the blast came from.

Dawn

Years
'Prophet' Lucy- ...

Angst Abound
KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png
Lucy seemed less than thrilled. "Well, there's no point in splitting up..." she remarked in an equally thrilled tone. "We'll never get anything done that way... I just hope we aren't wasting our time." she went on to explain, already beginning to move. "I guess The Underground isn't going anywhere, though. I don't think even the destructive force that destroyed Eterna could destroy -that- in one go." she added thoughtfuly, beckoning the others to follow her as she hurried to catch up with Collette. "Come on! Let's get this over with." the large girl called out encouragingly.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

589.gif
Harry Tyler
229.gif

Childrens City: Where a choice has to be made.

Luke had been keeping company with Harry during their short walk. A short while later some kind of explosion happened which which made the whole group turn back. That girl Oriana decided to go and examine some bodies over there while some thin, weedy, half starved kid who nobody had seen before decided to follow her.

"What do you think about that?" Luke asked.

"Just a minor explosion. Might have something to do with the Bane of Arceus. Would suggest not go there as whoever caused the explosion will probably still be there." Harry murmured. Luke decided to stop asking questions. He had heard what Lucy had said. Both of them and the rest of the party just walked straight on.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024

A city of low population, a clothing shop and a thirteen year old who can't keep track of time, Emily was trying on clothes in Lumiose City's boutique, way off in the Kalos region. Most of the population had moved to more agricultural areas of the region, so Lumiose was rather bare and Emily had otherwise free reign. Sometimes kids came along or she passed them by, and Emily brought them with her to Mt Coronet so they could get their own Pokémon spirit. They either came back, or stayed in Sinnoh. Sometimes she took Lucy to the regions she'd been to, but with her being some kind of savior it wasn't easy getting time together.

Enjoying herself as she put on and took off hats and tried on the clothes the boutique had to offer in her size, Em. started thinking more about Lucy. She was planning on doing something today... something about Arceus' Bane. For a moment, she let the thoughts slide. Ketsu, her Pokémon spirit, had slipped through Arceus' watch; Hailey would have probably made the same slip-up. Emily didn't have personal survival to worry about. That might have been a good enough reason to stay out of the way a year or two ago, but she had friends now. Lucy was her adopted big sister and Amy her junior, and Lucy's misfit troupe had been a family despite all the problems her Pokémon spirit caused. They wouldn't have been exempt.

So help she was to do, starting with following Lucy in her quest to save the world. Maybe they could bring Amy around the world with them when everything was finished. They could use some theme music, too. Em. blinked once, and saw the boutique; she blinked again, and she was in the air, mere feet away from her sister. Then she fell on her.

"Hey, Lucy.~"

At least she didn't end up in her stomach again.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Obys - End of Days

A dark shadow envelops the cavern lit only by the dim glow from the ceiling cracks from where parts of the cavern fell. Peculiar puddles circulate the rooms floor in an organised pattern, edged into squares and dots in some peculiar language Obys found no interest in deciphering. He steps into one of them, and the room echoed like a mellow cry as it circulates his ears, an eerie ripple through the air. Another crack. Obys failed to notice.

The cavern was smaller than he predicted and was quite simply a boxed room with a roof and puddles. No stone was in sight. He clenched his fist at the sight, he couldn't bear his theory being wrong. His dark hands begin to stretch from their place at his back, slowly surrounding his body in a sort of oval like shape. A dark energy starts to circulate his body spiralling dark energy which forces the arms into growing in size.

He releases his arms and suddenly a dark energy is exerted from his body, his expression blank, his eyes dim. He had no clue what to do, and he hated it. He hated not having a plan, he hated being wrong. A spiral of clouds form above the sky from the centre of the lake, and ever so quickly do they expand so that in a mere 30 seconds the clouds had probably reached Oreburgh city. The sky goes dark, and the rain begins to fall.

Obys looks over the now clean lake, a small price to pay for death, besides it wouldn't be clean after the rain fell. It was light rain right now, acid rain, but he could already see the effects with every drop. It was like pesticide, as it didn't affect his skin at all, but every drop caused a reaction on the grass and leaves of the trees, turning them a dark black colour so that holes were formed where the leaves had decomposed. A boasting display of power he thought, and all of this would cause the world to suffer dearly. Cannibalism will be the only way to survive. Why hadn't anyone done this before?

Dawn

Years
'Prophet' Lucy- ...

Insight
KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png
Lucy's ears perked up as Emily teleported above her. She had just enough time to brace herself as Emily dropped onto her, reaching to catch Amy in her arms as she was inevitably violently knocked off her shoulder. She then totally just... catches Emily on her shoulders and looks back to see who the offender is before resuming walking as if entirely unfazed.

"Glad you could join us, Em..." she remarked light-heartedly to the girl she was now carrying upon her shoulders, Amy in her arms until/if the small wielder chose to hop down. If the weight strained her, it didn't really show. The super strength from her pokespirits really came in handy, as did her amazing stamina. Hard work really wasn't her thing, but she'd known the two far too long to let either of them down~

"We're checking out the source of a big boom not far off. If I'm hearing things correctly, it was at a lake." she explained, glancing over her shoulder to make sure everyone was with her. "Amethyst was just saying she thought it might be..." Lucy started, cutting off rather abruptly. Her audino ears twitched at the sound of voices nobody else could hear, one familiar and one not so much. "That's--..." Lucy began, cutting off again and tensing. "I hear something!" she blurted out before getting a better hold on either of the two girls remaining upon her and doing her best to sprint forward whilst carrying them both. The sky darkened and Lucy slowed to a stop near a clean lake.

Honestly thinking little of this she looked around searchingly, spotting a familiar lopunny spirit wielder nearby and... someone she didn't recognize. Rain began to fall; at first Lucy didn't think anything of this until the sound of suffering began flooding her ears. It wasn't quite human. "...Something's wrong. This rain isn't normal. It's... /poisonous/." she remarked, baffled by this turn of events. "Don't let it get in your eyes or your mouth! We should get in and out of here fast!" she called out, turning her gaze back on Lozel.

"Hey! What're you doing..?" she proceeded to call out, moving over to the unusually well nourished girl.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

059.png
405.png
Madison Campbell

Stepping in - Children's City

As a loud explosion sounded from afar, Madison immediately turned her head in that direction. "What was that...?" She whispered to herself, actually asking Airi and Levi about it. "I have no idea but it's best you stay away from there." Airi replied. "What are you saying?! She should go to check out what's happening! What if it's something really interesting?" Levi fiercely disagreed. Madison held one hand against the side of her head and sighed. "You guys give me a headache... unless it's about books I'm sure it's not that interesting." Madison said. "Awww! Joy killer..."

Madison missed a lot from what was happening around her and noticed that Lucy choosed to leave to check out what that explosion was. Madison decided to follow together with a few others from the group. "Yaay~" Levi felt victorious. Madison felt uncomfortable as some of Lucy's followers seemed like to have a slightly dark aura around them. Madison took out another Ganlon berry and eat it unnoticeable. Before she found these berries this morning, it had been days since she actually had some decent food. As far you could call it decent for humans... Madison kinda liked the taste nonetheless.

"Maybe we can go back for more..." Madison spoke quietly to her spirit Pokémon. "Yeah, and then get caught for stealing... what a great idea." Airi's sarcasm seemed irritate Levi as he was making weird noises, he didn't say anything though, could it be that those two agreed for once?

Rain began to fall upon them as they neared a lake. This rain didn't seem quite normal though and Lucy was the first to notice. "...Something's wrong. This rain isn't normal. It's... /poisonous/." She remarked. "Don't let it get in your eyes or your mouth! We should get in and out of here fast!" Lucy told the group of followers including the red-haired Arcanine and Luxray wielder. Madison held a hand above her eyes to keep the poison from blinding her.

----
Bag:
Spoiler:

Acquaintances:
Lucy

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Storm and Blitz
It's Raining Poison! Hallelujah!

Storm grimaced when Lucy decided that they shouldn't split up. I can't go! I might have to fight!

"YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!"

Shut up! This is serious! You and I both know I hate fighting!

"Well I'd hate to break it to you kid, but you signed up for a war. War means fighting. You're gonna have to get used to it."

Storm sighed and nodded to himself. I guess so...I'll fight...But only as much as necessary. He gripped the two ends of his bandanna and tugged them a bit tighter. He was about to make a comment about going to the being a good idea, but a strange rain began to fell. Curious...This stuff is thicker than rain... He felt the drops hit his skin repeatedly. Wait a second... He noticed the strange smell to it.

"...Something's wrong. This rain isn't normal. It's... /poisonous/."

No! He quickly took the bandanna tied around his neck and moved it above his mouth. It was tight enough to stop anything from coming in, and loose enough to be breathable. He looked around at the small group and began to think. Come on! Come on! What do we do?! What do we do?! He began to search the surrounding landscape for signs of cover. Storm called out to the group, "We have to get out of the rain! Find shelter!" He removed the bandanna from his hair and felt it flop onto his hair in an unkempt manner. "If anyone needs a bandanna, take this one!" He held out his hand, waiting for the response.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Collette – Lake ???

Collette's frail legs began to tire. Running all the way from Children's City to wherever the explosion happened wasn't exactly easy in her now thin form and she was half-tempted to turn back to normal. But she quickly reminded herself why she was in his appearance anyway. Safety from other spirit wielders and cannibals. "Are you sure it was this way?" Collette asked, heavily breathing as she pushed one hand against a nearby tree. Her eyes wandered down the road, hoping to find a crater or dead body or anything. Unfortunately, it appeared to be a completely empty road. "Uh… Yeah, I'm certain." Unsurprisingly, the sound of uncertainty ringed through Marceline's voice.

As she got closer to her estimated destination, Collette began to notice something forming in the skies above her. "Those clouds weren't there a minute ago…" She mentioned, watching as they continued to spread outwards. After a couple more seconds of all out running, rain started to drop from the sky. At first, the rain didn't bother her in the slightest. But when she noticed something strange happening to the plants around her, Collette immediately shut her mouth. Any droplets which hit the plants seemingly tainted them, turning the leaves and other greenery black.

"That rain appears to be poisonous to plant life, but I'm not sure if it has any effects on you." Proxy stated while Collette stopped in her tracks. In front of her was where Marceline had determined the site of the explosion, some lake. Unfortunately, she wasn't the only one there. "Damnit." She muttered, hopping behind a fallen log. "It seems you weren't the only one with an idea like this, Marceline." Collette immediately began watching the people. There was a lot of them, but they all seemed preoccupied with whatever was happening at the lakeside. But Collette decided to be cautious anyway and held the Kid's appearance for a little bit longer, just in case one of them approached her.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years

589.gif
Harry Tyler
229.gif

Acid Rain.

Harry was surprised when Lucy announced that they would be checking out the lake. Grumbling that he was wrong.

He and the party then headed towards the lake. It started raining all of a sudden. Lucy shouted saying that the rain was poisonous. Harry quickly covered himself with the metal armor and covered his eyes just to be safe.

Dawn

Years
'Prophet' Lucy- ...

Outsight
KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png
Nothing!!

Unacceptable!!

Kalos...

...wimp

You didn't get what you wanted, so you just burned everything.

You won't be supreme for long, Lucy is still much more powerful than you!

I can respect that.

Lucy grimaced, her brain catching up to and sorting through all the things she'd heard with her super ears. Lozel seemed to notice the group approaching, her long floppy ears raising slightly. She turned and shifted into a pose more appropriate for combat, addressing a boy who seemed to be missing his lower half in favor of floating with a ghostly tail coming out of his torso. "It looks to me like you're about to get a chance to find out personally." the lopunny wielder warned before abruptly bouncing high into the air and coming down hard and fast towards aforementioned boy.

The boy seemed to take the blow with relative grace and a grunt, pulling back slightly and backhanding Lozel onto her backside. "...This again." he remarked, rather apathetic. His hand came up and he struck Lozel as she tried to hop back to her feet with a powerful brick break, sending the girl right back onto her rear. Lozels ears went limp and she began to shake involuntarily as she struggled and failed to push herself back to her feet. The boy raised his hand...

Lucy was already in action, quickly shedding Emily and Amethyst back onto their own two feet before darting forward in full sprint. Reaching out, a pink ball of energy formed in Lucy's palm and she proceeded to whip the condensed ball at Lozel, keeping relative pace with it as it was immediately absorbed into the fallen girl's body. It had been heal pulse. Wounds healed in the span of seconds and Lozel's gaze traveled up Lucy's legs as they were planted firmly between her and the oncoming blow.

...She quietly observed the fluffy pink ball of a tail; Somehow it hadn't occurred to her that they both shared this feature.

Lucy spread her arms, weaving a transparent wall of light in an attempt to protect herself. She didn't realize the mistake she'd made until the boy's hand shattered the wall in one blow, cleaving straight through with a loud bang and going on to strike Lucy's shoulder. The blow was terrible and one could just see Lucy's stance weaken as it nearly caused her legs to give out under her. They did not however and she stared the boy down in spite of her newly developed wound, raising her opposite arm and generating a brightly glowing crystalline shield.

The boy seemed startled by Lucy's intervention and oddly enough... immediately backed off despite the serious hit he'd just gotten in. He floated backwards and vanished into thin air as if he'd never been there to begin with, perhaps recognizing that there were at least half a dozen people behind Lucy and not wanting any part of that.

Lozel got to her feet, taking full advantage of her no-longer-broken leg. Lucy seemed to notice this and allowed herself to suddenly relax. She hissed slightly, grabbing at the shoulder that had taken the blow. That had hurt! In fact, it had hurt a /lot/! A mistake right off the bat had been a pretty unideal situation.

She turned to address Lozel and reached out with the arm that had just taken all that abuse and offered Lozel her hand, a knowing look in her eyes. "...I want you to come with us and get out of here. We need to talk." she stated in a soft yet firm tone.

...Lozel slowly reached out and took her hand and Lucy turned to flee the immediate manner. "Let's go! We can talk about what we just saw later!" she called out, glancing back at the now polluted lake before running off.

'Prophet' Lucy- ...

It's time for the talk.
KRoptEz.png
LZrhECm.png

Lucy would flee back in the general direction they'd come from with Lozel now in tow. The storm seemed to be chasing them however, expanding as if intending to consume the entire region. Thus, Lucy did not stop until they came across a large hole in a hillside leading down into the earth. Darkness dwelt within, and an eerie sensation of being watched built within the gut of anyone peering into this abyss. Lucy quickly descended. "This way! This is an entrance to the underground." she instructed, only stopping to rest once they had the roof of the earth between them and the poisonous rain.

Lucy would finally let go of Lozel's hand, turning to address the group. "...Is everyone alright? Are any of you feeling ill?" she asked rather quietly, somewhat concerned. "We shouldn't go any further until we're all taken care of. I don't think anyone in here is going to have any pity for us." she explained, taking a long look at Amethyst in a thoughtful manner. She was, of course, worrying about the little one. This was no place for pre-teens.

"And... miss?" Lucy added, her gaze shifting to Lozel. "I heard some of what you and him said back there... I want to know what that was all about, and why it's killing the only remaining food source for most people." she explained rather calmly. She didn't even seem to be demanding in tone, despite the urgency of the situation. "And maybe what I can call you, while we're at it." she quickly added, this time forgoing professionalism to sneak a bit of friendliness into her tone. Whatever she'd heard, she apparently liked it.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Lozel

Lozel glanced across at Lucy who had been kind to her and cared for her wounds after she had fallen. A variety of questions were raised but she decided it best to explain everything instead of answering individually. There was no mystery to be had anymore. She sighed as she thought about her fruitless battle. Although obys was certainly surprised by the company of someone of equal strength, he seemed to be teasing her, knowing full well he wasn't doing his best in combat.

"For starters thank you." She sighed again as she looked at her own sorrow state.

"If you must know, Obys was informing me of some breakthrough he had, he was teasing me in some ways. He said a variety of the cult were migrating to Kalos, although I'm uncertain how they plan for that." She looked up a minute and let everyone catch up.

"In other words, I need to get to Kalos and s-save Obys..." He voice cracked and shivered and her eyes began to swell up. She could tell the common question would be why and how, but she refrained from telling them everything, to her it wasn't necessary and she hoped her fellow comrades would accept that.

"If you want to take down the cult take me to kalos with you, make them understand their fight is in Sinnoh so they don't migrate a full army down their. Please help me Lucy..."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Amethyst ― Blade & Faith

Ferociously Kind

Chapter I ― Part III
"Princess of Good Guys!"

Children's City > The Underground
x

"...Is everyone alright? Are any of you feeling ill? We shouldn't go any further until we're all taken care of. I don't think anyone in here is going to have any pity for us." She gave Amethyst a long, silent look. She had moved on to help one of the others, though she knew what that look meant. It made her feel better about the eerily creepy place they'd moved on to.

Seeing as Lucy was taking care of the other girl, she approached the rest of their group. "If you're not feeling very good, please come closer to me." She blinked her eyes, and both of them became a bright, glowing blue. A red spike-like object spanned out from her chest, and a white dress formed under her current dress, only this one flowing down to her feet. She closed her eyes and let a Heal Pulse spread around her, with the intent to heal any illness or injury to anyone who would step forward.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

John Doe and Oriana
Sinnoh Route 208 to Lake Verity: The Sun Lifter's Apprentice

"You?" Oriana asked confused, "But you're so small and frail looking." She looked him over, "Tiny and breakable looking." She wondered if he could even dig a hole.

If he is willing to go with us, he must want to see you an action. Blaziken said, Why else would such a wimpy boy offer to join us?

Like an apprentice? He could watch and admire me while I fight! Oriana nodded her head and smiled with excitement, "Ok smalls, you and me can take on the big explosion. I hope you learn from me like I learned from Spark!" She was ready to go at that moment, anybody who joined her would be just stealing her thunder.

John wondered about this girl. After saying redundancies she decided that he is now her apprentice. However, she seemed fun and having a teacher might not be that bad an idea. Maybe she'd even be able to teach him how to control Wrath! Oh wait... he'd probably end up trying to kill her if he fused anywhere near her, and now he especially didn't want to kill her. While her words had initially brought a smile to his face, his thoughts quickly manipulated it into a sad frown followed by a sigh.

He realized that this reaction might make her worried about him, which in turn would make her keep a closer eye on him, so he tried to smile once again. However, he was still a novice at the art of fake smiles and didn't exactly do a good job. "I'd like that," he said softly as opposed to the enthusiastic way he'd shouted after her. "Oh, and you can call me Corpse." Faking emotions was really hard work, so John quickly returned to the blank expression he usually wore and started walking.

"Corpse?" Oriana repeated, "I don't like it, I bury too many of those all the time." She shook her head, "That kind of name sounds like you are already dead. Why not call yourself something awesome like The Sun!" She cycled through names in her head, though she wasn't sure what his spirit was, so she couldn't think of a good name for him.

John didn't respond and simply continued walking. He thought about Oriana's habit of burying corpses. John hadn't buried a single one, even those of his parents. Why hadn't he though? He thought it was because there wasn't a reason to, but it would keep others from eating them. Time wouldn't exactly be an issue because Wrath could take care of any potential predators. Although, he wasn't strong enough to bury a corpse on his own and he'd probably try to eat them if he was fused with Wrath.

He stared down pensively, reflecting over it before he decided to change the subject in his mind. Was the name "The Sun" really better than the name "Corpse"? The sun gave life and warmth, but it was really just a big burning ball of gas. Was there anyone who could really relate to either of those things? Maybe a mother who was a fire spirit wielder, or a kind healer. But Corpse related to everyone. According to his mother, at least. Besides that, it was pretty much synonymous with his actual name.

John looked up at Oriana and was about to say, "I like Corpse better," but relented. Instead, he faced forward again and continued in silence. He couldn't be making friends, especially when he planned to just leave. It would be even worse if someone ended up getting attached to him to the point of wanting to go with him. Then he wouldn't be able to fuse at all and they would both die. He groaned internally, wondering how some villains in books could pull off fake emotions so easily. That would make his situation much easier.

"Well it makes ya sound dead, which would be a real shame." Oriana pulled her knife out and began opening and closing it. "Does that look like rain?" She said suddenly, looking up at the sky. A droplet fell on her forhead and she could feel how different it was. "Hey Sun, any idea about this rain? I feel like it ain't natural at all."

John was surprised to see it suddenly raining, but it was indeed more than rain. It seemed to... sting a little, even, as it sat on his skin long enough. Distracted by the strange rain, he momentarily forgot his vow of silence and even the fact that he had just been called "Sun" and spoke. "It feels more like a pokespirit attack than normal rain to me." Although as uncomfortable as it was, it wasn't really more than a minor disturbance. His trained ears caught onto something else, though, that was more than that. A big problem. He turned to see that Lucy and the rest of the group had decided to follow. Farther behind, probably avoiding contact with the main group, he noticed something even stranger.

Is that... me?! Indeed, he saw a copy of himself walking behind, out of the group's sight. Who would do such a thing? Who could? He was aware of a Pokemon once known as "Ditto" that had such a power, but he didn't know anyone who wielded one. A quick head count revealed it was someone outside the group, though. As mysterious as this was, though, the bigger problem was Lucy's group. Their presence made it impossible to sneak away. He sighed. It seemed he would be staying with the main group a little longer...

Suddenly, things started happening extremely quickly. They arrived at the lake to find only a ghostly-looking boy locked in one-sided combat with the rabbit girl from before with him being the one side winning. Lucy intervened before what would have been a death blow for the girl only to he struck herself. Then, for no reason, the boy seemed to vanish. It was all very strange and made little sense. One thing that John managed to gather was that if this was indeed like certain stories then that would mean that this boy was the "big bad" of the tale. Powerful and enigmatic whose motives and possibly past would be revealed over the course of the story. Either that, or he was the big bad's second in command, meant to look like the big bad until he is defeated, at which point the true big bad reveals himself. Either way, he meant trouble for Lucy and the group, which (hopefully not much longer) also meant him.

With another sigh, John motioned to rejoin the group. He wasn't very eager to become involved any further, because eventually in these stories everyone would have to fight, and if he had to fight then everyone would die, or he would die. And that would be no good. However, a more childish part of him deep down was excited to be going on a novel adventure of his own for once.

They walked on and eventually found the entrance to what he assumed was The Underground. The young girl who was supposedly Lucy's adopted daughter offered to heal anyone, but it didn't really seem like anyone besides the bunny girl and Lucy herself needed any healing. He looked for Oriana for a moment wondering if she needed any help since it was entirely possible that someone as battle-hungry as her was in a fight before the group set off on their journey and was wounded. It didn't seem like too much of a stretch to assume that she would stoicly hide the wound. Or even that she would just not even realize she had sustained any.

Oriana had ignored the boy's motion, intent on getting to the village. She had neglected to follow the group into the cave, "If you guys want to hide from a little rain, then fine!" She yelled, continuing on. The rain was not even touching her anymore, as she was burning hot enough that the droplets turned to steam when they got near. "Stupid aprentice, shoulda just stayed with me." She mumbled walking on. "I could just kill whoever caused the explosion myself, then whoever started this rain, and then whoever was at that lake." She was significantly annoyed, and was also feeling a bit odd.

Back