• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everybody!

AoE-Valcar

Whovian
Years
I am new to pokecommunity!

I've visted the site a few times in the past just to look around for information on upcoming games, updates on pokemon hacks and other misc. things but never got around to creating an account. Since i just created an account and dont really like going by account name just call me Hiro! :)

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Hiro!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! It's good you decided to join now so you can start posting on topics and such. You also came to the right place for the all Pokémon info you could ask for. x)

Btw, cool avatar and I really like your signature!

Hope to see you around!

AoE-Valcar

Whovian
Years
Hi, Hiro!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! It's good you decided to join now so you can start posting on topics and such. You also came to the right place for the all Pokémon info you could ask for. x)

Btw, cool avatar and I really like your signature!

Hope to see you around!

Thank you on the avatar and signature compliment! Im seriously drowning in all of the pokemon information and customazations on the homepage xD. Trying to set it up and everything, im like "LOOK AT ALL THE OPTIONS. I like this one! No wait this one!" A process that has been going on for 10 minutes or so before finally settling on the "Let's Fly" background. I also hope to be here for a long time!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Thank you on the avatar and signature compliment! Im seriously drowning in all of the pokemon information and customazations on the homepage xD. Trying to set it up and everything, im like "LOOK AT ALL THE OPTIONS. I like this one! No wait this one!" A process that has been going on for 10 minutes or so before finally settling on the "Let's Fly" background. I also hope to be here for a long time!

Lol, yeah! xD There are a lot of options to choose from. I've personally always kept the default background because it's actually quite decent. If you need any help, don't hesitate to drop a VM (visitor message). :)

Cid

Years
Glad to have you with us, Hiro! I mean you're a Whovian, and a fan of Lance, apparently! That's awesome, right? :D People go crazy over those two in Tumblr (moreso the former), so you already have something in common with the general crowd. Although that's both a good thing, and a bad thing. Still, I think you're unique enough to not be bothered by that, haha.

Back on track, you came to the right place! This place is a haven for all things Pokémon, even though we tend to receive a large amount of attention in sections related to hacking of the games. :p So the stuff you mentioned: Pokémon game discussions (we're up-to-date with new info, but we aren't as comprehensive, because we lean more on the discussions pertaining to these updates), Pokémon hacks and miscellaneous things; I'm pretty sure they can all be found here~ Thus, I'm sure you'll have a splendid time. :)

Oh yeah. We had an ex-mod with the username Hiiro so your chosen moniker's gonna make it confusing for me, somewhat. XD But don't mind me, just enjoy the place as much as you can, buddy. That style you mentioned, the "Let's Fly" background, is probably one of my favorites among all the forum skins, which really says something given how good-looking all the other options we have are. :p Hope you're not having too much trouble with the sheer size of this forum! It gets complicated at times, but getting help from others is precisely why this is a community. So don't be afraid to ask for help from me or anyone reliable whenever you need it. :D And of course, I'm always up for a chat (VMs or PMs would suffice)! That is, if I'm not too busy with acads, lol. Welcome aboard!

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Hiro! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan. Pleasure to meet you!
(Like your avatar, by the way, haha. :) )

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask a moderator or member! Anyone will be happy to help a new member in need!

- Bandit

Back