• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
Granted.
ALL ICE TYPE
>wrong type of cool
WHATEVER

I wish they'd ditch the bicycle and make the rollerskates the main kind of speedy transportation in gen 6 games.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
granted, but it hatches with the worst possible stats and gender or whatever

I wish they'd hurry and reveal more gen VI pokes

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Granted, but rushing Pokemon designs lead to crap. Gen VI is now the worst Gen ever and it's your fault.

I wish 3rd Gen had as many exploitable game-breaking glitches as 1st and 2nd Gen.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
wish granted, now the whole 3rd gen has been destroyed and you are targeted by every 3rd gen lover

i wish that i was good at making pokemon sprites

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Granted. Suddenly, your computer crashes and the nearest computer that can still work is about 200 miles away, rendering your spriting skills useless.

I wish that Pokemon goes on as far as making remakes of remakes, and the remakes of remakes are so good that they make remakes of remakes of remakes, and they sell so well that Pokemon continues making games for the rest of my life, no matter how bad they are.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Granted. That one OS turns out to be a defective OS, but since you said there could only be one, you're stuck with it.

I wish that everyone here on PokeCommunity could make their wishes Pokemon-related.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Granted. Pokecommunity gets a ddos attack by Digicommunity and is now goooone.
I wish for every wish, including this wish, to be unwished.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted. Jirachi gets mad and he wishes that you die, and wish granted. ;)

Wish that my friend wished that my other friend wished that my enemy explodes.

CourageHound

Years
Granted, but then you realised that you were only dreaming and woke up

I wish gen 6 gives us a new cool looking wolf pokemon

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Granted. It's an event-only pokemon, available only on Mars and if it is found in your game, your game resets and blows up.
I wish there were heart containers in Minecraft

Years
Granted, but since it isn't Pokémon related, your reply gets deleted from this topic, making you technically never having wished for it.

I wish for Teddiursa and Ursaring to be more easily available in SoulSilver.

CourageHound

Years
Granted, but the data got screwd up and GF instead made them available in HG

I wish Mightyena was a wolf instead of a hyena

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Granted.... You have now screwed up all of hoenn, especially ecosystems and food chains..... Mightyena is now dead.... forever...
I wish for a wish.

Years
Jirachi comes down and kills you with an Iron Head to your face which caved your skull in. He would have given you the wish you wished for, but you forgot to make it Pokemon related.

I wish for Pokecommunity to support Nuzlocke runs.

lucas5201

Aura Guardian
Years
Granted. Everyone gets traumatised from sheer sadness of deaths and PC is shut down.

I wish that I knew why eveyone 'Liek Mudkipz'

No, seriously.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted! When you find out, you decide to live out the rest of your existence in a cold dark place (your basement of course) for everyone else's safety. Sad, I know.

I wish to be able to cliché my way into my TV so I can be in the animé.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Wish granted but pikachu electrocutes you and since you weren't fully cartoon yet, you died

I wish that misty, Brock, may, max, Tracy, dawn, iris, cilantro and ash would all be together for a giant season

Back