• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 18, 2014
So I've completed the episode (awesome by the way). And I can't seem to find any of the side quests in the wasteland. Anyone got a few hints for me?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2020
First off, enjoying this game immensely. :) I've been playing through it very quickly and now that I've finished the current beta I'm going back and trying to find all the sidequests (exploring the Wastelands has been a lot of fun). There were a few things I wanted to ask about. Firstly, after I crossed Beryl Bridge for the first time, the boy at the abandoned Power Plant thanked me for defeating Drifloon, but I had never encountered one. I'm worried that I've lost a one-time-only chance to catch one. Also, for choices like Igglybuff/Cleffa, will you get a chance to obtain the one you didn't pick, in the wild or otherwise?

Secondly, I think I need a bit of help finding Munchlax. The Pokedex says it should be in the Wastelands, but I haven't found it in the wild. I thought it was probably in the trees (because Pineco is also apparently available there) but I haven't found any headbutt-able trees so far.

Finally, could I get a small hint as to where to find Shuppet? :) Sorry for all the questions.

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
lol, I found it, after that one subquest I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while

18bd31bdca2549e1a242520.png

So I've completed the episode (awesome by the way). And I can't seem to find any of the side quests in the wasteland. Anyone got a few hints for me?

I'll leave this to the others...

First off, enjoying this game immensely. :) I've been playing through it very quickly and now that I've finished the current beta I'm going back and trying to find all the sidequests (exploring the Wastelands has been a lot of fun). There were a few things I wanted to ask about. Firstly, after I crossed Beryl Bridge for the first time, the boy at the abandoned Power Plant thanked me for defeating Drifloon, but I had never encountered one. I'm worried that I've lost a one-time-only chance to catch one. Also, for choices like Igglybuff/Cleffa, will you get a chance to obtain the one you didn't pick, in the wild or otherwise?

Secondly, I think I need a bit of help finding Munchlax. The Pokedex says it should be in the Wastelands, but I haven't found it in the wild. I thought it was probably in the trees (because Pineco is also apparently available there) but I haven't found any headbutt-able trees so far.

Finally, could I get a small hint as to where to find Shuppet? :) Sorry for all the questions.

Don't be sorry~
Drifloon is an issue, I thought I fixed that problem like 34 episodes ago. Yeah, back in episode negative twenty seven.
I'll see if I can find what's doing that, again.
The other of Iggly/Cleffa will be available eventually. After all, it's not like I can expect you to trade for these. xP
Munchlax- You're on the right track... But what you're missing is probably right in front of your eyes.
Shuppet- ...Well, I'll see if anyone else can clue you in there. >>

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2020
Thanks very much. :) Right in front of my eyes, hmm...

Also, is Heatmor supposed to disappear from the volcano? (It probably is). I saw it earlier but didn't catch it. I came back later to do so and it was gone.

...and, out of curiosity, does winning against Solaris and his Garchomp at the volcano affect the dialogue anywhere? I thought it affected a bit of the dialogue in the scary Wasteland event, anyway. I'd already saved by then so I couldn't go back to check.

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Thanks very much. :) Right in front of my eyes, hmm...

Also, is Heatmor supposed to disappear from the volcano? (It probably is). I saw it earlier but didn't catch it. I came back later to do so and it was gone.

...and, out of curiosity, does winning against Solaris and his Garchomp at the volcano affect the dialogue anywhere? I thought it affected a bit of the dialogue in the scary Wasteland event, anyway. I'd already saved by then so I couldn't go back to check.

It appears at semi-random times. It'll be back, don't worry.

Winning against Solaris is... not something I've incorporated dialog handlers for just yet mainly because I didn't actually expect anyone to be able to-- But it will, in other places if not there.
Most of what that event says can actually still be applied even if you win anyway, since Garchomp doesn't really faint outside of battle.

aco

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
can someone help me how i bet aya with my team

ps: my pokemons don't listen to me

my team:
Blaziken Lv.52
Pachirisu Lv.48
Kricketune Lv.45
Unfezant Lv.46
Camerupt Lv.44
Gastrodon Lv.44

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2020
...bah. I still have no clue about Munchlax. I'm going to feel very silly when I find out how to find it.

EDIT: Also showed a Chimecho to the guy on Azurine Island but I can see no way to actually get into the cage to take the Bulbasaur.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
Where is zorua? I cant find it anywhere. The wasteland sidequest is awesome, and how the hell that a lv10 gasly can make an illusion that beat the **** out of my team (thank you intimidate).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
o.o
I played a bit a while back....around December 2012, when I joined PC xD
Then I figured I'd wait for the whole thing and play it as a whole. Simply because I love surprises and I don't want to spoil any for myself xD

But I just dropped by to say that I'm still interested in Reborn and I'm happy to see new updates every time I drop by xD
Keep up the good work and don't forget that you got fans rooting for you ^-^
10 Gyms to go, then I can finally explore Pokémon Reborn *o*

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Can anyone give me a hint as to how to get the mining kit to go underground? I can't seem to find it.

Also regarding the garchomp you are supposed to lose to, isn't this method possible?
get a ghost type who knows curse
buy a focus band from the dept. store and equip on ghost type
lead with the ghost type and hope that the focus band works so you can use curse. (If not, you could close the game and retry).
Stall the next few turns until his garchomp dies.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2020
Can anyone give me a hint as to how to get the mining kit to go underground? I can't seem to find it.

Also regarding the garchomp you are supposed to lose to, isn't this method possible?
get a ghost type who knows curse
buy a focus band from the dept. store and equip on ghost type
lead with the ghost type and hope that the focus band works so you can use curse. (If not, you could close the game and retry).
Stall the next few turns until his garchomp dies.

Do you mean the mining kit to mine rare items from the shining rocks? It doesn't actually go underground, but you get the same items as you would in the underground in DPPt. In that case, you get it - guess where - underground! In a place you've been before, in an area only accessible with a certain TM (and badge) which you didn't have at the time.

Also, yes, it is possible to win against Garchomp that way - that's almost exactly what I did. Solaris does have like three Full Restores but if you bring a Sturdy user or two (not difficult) you should be able to stall long enough. He doesn't give much exp at all but he does give a good chunk of cash. This is probably the best method, since Perish Song isn't easy to have by this point (if you have a lvl 50 Kricketune, it's your lucky day!) and Destiny Bond is, I think, completely unavailable at this point.

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
can someone help me how i bet aya with my team

When your Pokemon don't listen to you, it's definitely going to be tough. o-o Might be best to train something else to that level that'll be good against her, and that way you have something else to help soak up the EXP so you don't breach the level cap too much.

...although I'm surprised you have levels that high across the board as is...

EDIT: Also showed a Chimecho to the guy on Azurine Island but I can see no way to actually get into the cage to take the Bulbasaur.

It should open if you "talk" to it.

Where is zorua? I cant find it anywhere. The wasteland sidequest is awesome, and how the hell that a lv10 gasly can make an illusion that beat the **** out of my team (thank you intimidate).

Speaking of Illusion, Zorua probably won't appear in its own form...
But yeah, Ghastly's a huge troll. Maybe it just hypnosis'd you and you imagined the whole thing or something, idk.

o.o
10 Gyms to go, then I can finally explore Pokémon Reborn *o*
Awh, well, I'll try to hurry~

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2020
...although I'm surprised you have levels that high across the board as is...

I had that problem with Aya's gym too, I think the main problem is that there are a ton of trainers in Apophyll so you gain a lot of levels and people expect to get the badge from Kiki so they think there's no problem. I think this section is a pretty long stretch to go without a badge - that said, I managed to beat the gym, but it took a lot of tries since my pokemon were being jerks.

It should open if you "talk" to it.

I tried that first thing (I should have said that), but nope, nothing happens. I'm not crazy about Bulbasaur or anything, though, so I'm not that concerned out about it right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Any hints out there?
Tepig? (volcano?)
Mudkip? (marshy island?) lol, I can never remember these names xD

Also are there any time exclusive [event] pokemon? Like some only appear morning/day/night? And day exclusive pokemon? (Mon. - Fri., Sat. - Sun., etc.) Maybe that's the main reason I can't find some of these guys.

Elekid event still not working for me ._." Gone three nights in a row with this rain and nothing. The only event that has worked up there was the Gligar one and that was just out of coincidence.

By the way I finally found Ralts. Hint- It's not so much about being kind, so much as it is being generous. (I lost count of how many times I was being "generous" since episode 4)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I tried that first thing (I should have said that), but nope, nothing happens. I'm not crazy about Bulbasaur or anything, though, so I'm not that concerned out about it right now.

Found why and fixed it for the next release. Thanks.

Also are there any time exclusive [event] pokemon? Like some only appear morning/day/night? And day exclusive pokemon? (Mon. - Fri., Sat. - Sun., etc.) Maybe that's the main reason I can't find some of these guys.

Elekid event still not working for me ._." Gone three nights in a row with this rain and nothing. The only event that has worked up there was the Gligar one and that was just out of coincidence.

There are a number of time-exclusive things, yeah. Specific days, not so much. For now.

I'm not seeing anything wrong with Elekid's event though... Remember, it isn't rain Elekid likes, but the electricity that comes with it- and it doesn't always come with it.

Also... New title screen?
The old one was silly and arbitrary. Therefore-
QoQW73N.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
I've finally finished episode seven! I've never loved Gallade and Marowak as much as I have during that battle with Aya . . . .

Though I do have a small question for later episodes! I'm assuming one of the later wards will be including snow(Fingers crossed), though would there be a chance to get a second Dawn Stone as you find one in the Wastelands? I litterally spent ten minutes debating over saving my Dawn Stone for a Froslass later in the game or go for my top fighting/psychic.

Edit: Also, someone before mentioned a ghastly and I've been searching like crazy for it >< Anyone have a hint?

Last edited:

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
If nothing else, things like that will be purchasable at the department store once you have enough stickers
I'm on the fence as to whether to include an extra, although thinking about the stupid number of areas I still have left to do I'm sure I'll be needing more items laying around, so probably.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
This looks INCREDIBLE. A Youtube I follow started a video series of this game and linked me here. I have downloaded it and will play now :D

Back