• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
^ seems not to realize that '^' is a placemarker for a name or pronoun and therefore is the first word of the sentence, but due to its nature cannot be capitalized.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
^Might understand that it's easier to ninja people since there's no stalker box at the bottom :B (And there are too many people on the "Who's Online" list to see who's viewing what XD;)

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
^ Used a collection of ^'s and one < in their post, which I suspect was done on purpose. In response, I say this: ^<><><^^>^><>^<>^>^<^>>^<>^><^^^^^^><>

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
^ Claims I do not make sense, however that only applies to ^. Sense comes only from perspective, ^'s perspective is not the same as mine. Therefore, what does and does not make sense to anyone is subjective. I make sense to me, whether I make sense to anyone else is irrelevant. Lemon.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
^'s logic is flawed, since the whole point of forums and speaking is to communicate, which can only happen if each party understands the other(s). Making sense to others is indeed completely relevant in any social situation.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
^ Has no sense of creativity. What fun would the world be if everyone did everything the same way and the way other people meant for them to do?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
^ should not make such assumptions. < is fine with and even advocates branching out of the confines of social norms, but some things have evolved and developed in such ways for a reason. Namely, communication- it simply does not work if parties cannot understand one another.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
^ Implying I want communication to work to its fullest effect. I do not.

Picture for you:
tumblr_lmi1tmtc7Y1qjyolo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back