• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME & SPACE [T]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@Godzil I must say I'm impressed by how you portrayed Eterna City :)

@TheRedEagle Great post! Too bad Dom has to leave the Professor :(

@Jacinth Hilarious post! Marion is one of my favorite characters! :P

@chaoticlapras Clever way of finding the ticket!

Oddish was caught!
043.gif

Oddish, the... whatever, I guess I'll just stop sayin' what kind of Pokemon they are...
Ability: Run Away
- Headbutt
- Absorb

Apart of the level-up/egg moves you can make Bulbasaur learn at any time (just like everyone else's Pokemon can), Bulbasaur is now able to learn Glare!

Would you like to give Oddish a nickname?

@Zapdos926 Great post! Can't wait to read more!

Chapter II will soon be around here, so, if you haven't posted, hurry up!

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Can I nickname Bulbasaur Bulby and Oddish Odd in th next chapter? Anyways, methinks that I am dead if anyone with a fire type comes along. Anyway, Bulbasaur learned Glare! I wande where the SS. Libra will go?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Yes you can! Just remember, whenever you want to talk of something about the RP, you can do that in the OOC Thead :)

And the place where S.S. Libra II will go..., well, I don't wanna spoil the fun, so you must find out by yourselves!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years

TIME & SPACE
Places that can be explored during this chapter

Kanto
Spoiler:

Johto
Spoiler:

Hoenn
Spoiler:

Sinnoh
Spoiler:

N.R.U.
Spoiler:

Chaos Ariek
001.gif

Spoiler:

Dominic Anthony Jones
025.gif

Spoiler:

Salias Gray
133.gif

Spoiler:

James Vendet
155.gif

Spoiler:

Malik Grizz
158.gif

Spoiler:

Marty Towns
216.gif

Spoiler:

Patrick McCallion
231.gif

Spoiler:

Marion Detta
300.gif

Spoiler:

Jack Hanon
387.gif

Spoiler:

Regal Gemini
396.gif

Spoiler:

Thomas Brian
501.gif

Spoiler:

Cingens Dustellar
572.gif

Spoiler:

Felis Vesper
610.gif

Spoiler:

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
James heard more heavy breathing, breathing that wasn't his own and looked up after catching his breath to see the aide.
"James! James, sorry, but I forgot to give you these," he panted and handed they teen 15 pokeballs and the little red, technological booklet that was the pokedex.
"Thanks," he gave an exasperated sigh and let Gracie out of her ball and picked her up as he headed towards the dock, hoping to see the ship ready to depart, but when he flashed his ticket to the guard, he was rejected and told the ship wasn't ready.
"Cynda, cyndaquil," Gracie said quietly and nuzzled James comfortingly, generating a warm heat. James smiled and scratched the cyndaquils back.
"Well, let's head to route 29, see if we can't get any new team mates," James said with a tired grin and made his way towards the route.

Once there, he quickly saw a lot of bugs, which were pokemon he dint particularly want on his team.
"I've heard there are sentret here, can you snuff any out?" he asked his cyndaquil who nodded and jumped out of his arms, sniffing and searching before after about 10 minutes of James idly watching, she ran into a striped tail and tugged on it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dominic Chapter 2 part 1

"Move Out The Way", a random girl shouted to Dominic. She was riding a bike, probably one of the new Mach 9's and it was coming at him. Quickly, Dominic grabbed Pikachu from off his shoulders and dove right into a nearby ditch. He soon slid down and landed on his feet, unbelievably.

"Are you alright, Pikachu", Dominic asked.

"Pika Pika", the Pokémon responded.

"Hey you didn't shock me", Dominic said surprisingly. On the way to Route 1, Dominic had picked up a book on teaching Electric type Pokémon, and it must've helped. While Pikachu was on his shoulders, Dominic was reading to him and Pikachu seemed especially interested in the pictures and one particular move: Volt Tackle. Only his kind could learn they move and it was a powerful move. Dominic made it one of his goals to teach his Pokémon that moved.

"Hey Pikachu, wanna practice Volt Tackle?"

"Pi Pikachu".
Dominic walked a little further and came to a somewhat small space. "Alright Pikachu I want you to try and use Volt Tackle, harness all of your energy and you should be fine".

Pikachu nodded and hopped off Dominic's shoulder. Sparks soon began to fly across Pikachu's red sacs of electricity. Pikachu started running and electricity covered his body. He soon began to run at increased speed yet just as he hit his point, he listed it and tripped. Dominic ran over to Pikachu. "You almost had it there body", Dominic said,"Maybe next time you will be able to get it".

"Pikachu". Pikachu seemed very tired, Dominic saw that and pulled out a Super Potion he got from the lab and sprayed it over Pikachu.

"This should help let's keep on walking", Dominic stated. With that he looked at his Libra Ticket and saw it would be docking in Pallet Town, he should head back. As he started heading back he spotted a Nidoran. He and Pikachu both looked at each other in unison. "Let's capture it".

"Pika Pika", Pikachu said as he jumped off Dominic's shoulder.

"Pikachu use Thundershook", Dominic shouted.

"Piiiiiiikkkkkkaaaaachuuuuuuu", the yellow Pokémon shouted. A volt of electricity came out of his body and flew straight into the Nidoran, a direct hit. Nidoran shook it off as if it was nothing.

"Well this Nidoran looks like it has some defense, Pikachu use Quick Attack now", Dominic shouted again.

Pikachu ran at alarming speed straight to the Pokemon at e last second, Nidoran dodged it and then it used Poison Sting. "Pikachu dodge it". Unfortunately, Pikachu was not fast enough and some of the stings hit Pikachu in the stomach. The Nidoran did not let up yet as soon as Pikachu hit the ground it came right for a Double Kick. Pikachu squealed in pain as the kicks made its target. The Nidoran was about to go for another Poison Sting, Dominic had to react quickly.

"Pikachu use Thundershook", Dominic said. Pikachu hopped off his feet and charged up his attack and it went straight through the sharp poison sting and hit Nidoran. Nidoran fell to the ground it was time. Dominic threw the Pokéball and it hit his target. Dominic looked intently at the Pokéball waiting for it to stop moving.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik dashed out of the dark, ominous forest that was the Ilex Forest. Malik had been wondering around aimlessly for days, hoping to find someone, or a way out. Thank God I'm out of those damned woods, he thought to himself. He looked around and found himself staring at a field of extremely over grown grass.

He hadn't had anything to eat or drink since before the...incident...that took his entire family and all of Azalea Town. He hadn't had any sleep since then either. Every time he tried, the images would fill his head. He was exhausted, and couldn't think clear enough to imagine what might be in the grass, and blindly stumbled in.

He looked around while he was wading through the grass that came up to his neck, and saw ripples in the grass. At first, that jarred his heart, knowing it was probably a pokemon. Maybe even...a bug pokemon. He shuddered and began to run quickly. After a few minutes of sheer sprinting, he spun around to find the ripples following him. Oh no! It's bug pokemon, and they're hungry! Malik panicked, and whirled around to run straight into a sickly man in a lab coat, who fell right over.
ul
"Sir, I'm so sorry." he said quickly and nervously. The man stood up to his full height, and in all honesty, was a quite a bit shorter than Malik. "Wait, I know you!" he exclaimed. "Your Proffesor Elm, the pokemon researcher!" he shouted, forgetting the menacing ripples behind. "What are you doing out here?" he said with a puzzled look on his face.

The reknowned professor sighed. "It's fine young man. I see you've heard of me." he chuckled lightly. "It's glad to see some people haven't forgotten who I am." he sighed. "I'm looking for promising trainers who survived. That's how you know they're clever." he said with a mournful face. "Sadly most of the good old trainers I knew are gone."

Haru frowned with a guilty look on his face. "I didn't make it because of my wits. I made it because my parents died for me." images of the village's final stand filled his head, and his body was wracked with a sob.

The proffesor noticed the young man's sadness. "It doesn't matter. You survived. That does matter." he put emphasis on the word does to make sure he got the point. "Have you ever worked with pokemon before?" he asked in an inquistive manner.

Malik nodded. "Yeah. I worked with the Azalea Town charcoal maker and he let me use a Farfetch'd." he sighed remembering his friend, Beater.

Elm nodded and rubbed his chin. "I think I have something for you." he reached into his lab coat and pulled out an envelope. "Take this, and head towards CherryGrove City,that away." he pointed to the south. Malik accepted it, and stuck it in his pocket. "Don't lose it, and take these as well." he pulled a handful of...pokeballs from his lab coat and handed them to Malik. There were fifteen in total. "These are all empty. Use them to catch wild pokemon." Malik took them from his hands and put them in his grey backpack that he took everywhere. "Take this one as well." he handed him one single pokeball. "It contains your first pokemon, a Totodile." he handed him an enlarged pokeball. "Go ahead and toss it."

Malik was overwhelmed by the gifts. He held the large pokeball. "There's an actual pokemon in here?" he asked in total awe. The proffesor nodded.

He threw the pokeball, and a blue alligator type creature popped out. "Toto totodile!" it let out a hoarse cry, and Malik jumped. "No way!" he exclaimed. It was his very own pokemon! "What moves does it no?" he asked with his voice full of excitement.

Proffesor Elm seemed pleased with the boy's enthusiasm. "It only knows two moves, chip away and water gun." he said proudly.

Malik was overjoyed, but noticed the ripples finally appear. Four angry looking Weedles appeared, and Malik froze. "Bu-bug pokemon!" he shouted in fear. "Totodile, use water gun!" the Totodile spurt a burst of water at the four creatures, knocking them far away.

Proffesor Elm gasped in shock at the pair's quick bond. "Totodile never took to anybody's orders like that!" he exclaimed. "Would you like to give it a nickname?" he asked excitedly.

Malik thought about it for a minute, and snapped his fingers. "Got it, I'll call you Fin!" he said, proud of his choice of name.

Proffesor Elm gasped, "I almost forgot! Take this." he handed the young man a strange device. "It's a pokedex. It automatically records data of pokemon that you meet." he handed it to Malik, who graciously excepted it.

"Thank you proffesor. I won't forget this." he said with a lift in his voice.

"One more thing, take these. Your stomach has been grumbling the entire time." he handed the famished youth a sack of apples and multiple bottles of water. Malik blushed, and accepted those gifts as well. "Now I must be off. Be careful...Malik is it?" he winked with a knowing look in his eye, and walked off.

Malik gulped. He had met a legendary pokemon researcher, and was given a pokemon! He even defeated other pokemon, bug pokemon! He looked at Fin, who had a carefree grin. "We're going to be best friends." he grinned as the Totodile nodded swiftly in agreement. "Now let's go." the pair began to walk through the grass towards CherryGrove City, unafraid of anything with each other.

doge

???
Years
Defensive Offense?

Marty sat down for a rest, he had just left Professor Elm's laboratory and wasn't too sure on what was next on his agenda. He reached into his hoodie's pocket, rummaging through his newly acquired pokeballs and dex. "Aha!" Marty pulled out a ticket, "Prof. Elm said this was important... I wonder why?" He took a good look at the ticket, nothing but blue and white. Marty gave a puzzled look. Suddenly a thought occurred to him, he flipped the ticket over, revealing that it granted access to a ship, the SS Libra. It was to arrive at Cherrygrove City, and soon. He slipped the ticket in the fold of his beanie, fearing if he put it back in his pocket it would fall out. If memory served right, Marty would be able to get directly to Cherrygrove if he followed the path of Route 29. But before any of that, he had to get acquainted to his new friend.

Since he received it from Elm, Marty hadn't even released his Teddiursa. But now was the the time to do it, reaching into his pocket once more, he pulled out a pokeball that was larger than the rest. He clicked it, a red beam of light shot out releasing his new friend. The bear pokemon cried out joyfully as it was released, it eyes sparkled with curiosity as it looked around. Its eyes set on Marty, with its hands placed against its mouth, it walked over cautiously towards Marty. He stretched out both hands towards his new companion. "Hey there." He tried to speak in a soft, welcoming tone. The Teddiursa hesitated, but then joyfully cried out once more before throwing itself against Marty's body. Marty couldn't help but smile, he took a good look at Teddiursa, noticing the crescent on its forehead. He instantly clutched the pendent concealed beneath his hoodie, just the image of the crescent brought back memories that Marty wished to bury. His pokemon looked up at him with worry, sensing something was odd.

"It's nothing." Marty smiled gently, as he rubbed the back of Teddiursa's ears. "Right, well you do need a nickname..." The thought made Teddiursa's head tilt in confusion. "Hey! How about Archer?" Teddiursa contemplated the name for a second before it nodded his head in agreement. Marty placed his hand underneath his chin, tipping it up. "Alright then, Archer. Let's go!" Marty jumped up and began to walk, beckoning Archer to follow his lead. In a hurry, Archer bolted up and caught up with Marty, he attached himself to Marty's sweats, clinging to him as they walked.

They had only been walking for a short period of time before Archer began tugging on his pants. Caught off guard, Marty nearly fell over as he turned towards Archer. "What's up buddy?" Archer pointed off in the distance with a worried look upon its face. Marty looked over at what his Teddiursa was concerned about. He spotted a panicked Caterpie, tied down by some sort of webbing. Yards away he noticed a Spinarak, approaching the Caterpie, its prey. As the spider crawled closer to the caterpillar pokemon, Archer, in a panic, picked up a nearby pebble and launched it at the spider. Dead. On. Target. The spider-pokemon became momentarily stunned.

The Spinarak became extremely agitated, and turned its attention towards Marty and Archer, completely ignoring its previous target, the Caterpie. "Well your heart's in the right place..." Marty sighed, he would either have to battle or flee. He already decided, Marty pulled the pokedex out of his pocket.

"Alright, I need to check your moves Archer... "

The pokedex beeped, "Teddiursa knows Fake Tears and Counter."

"WHAT!?" Marty shouted so loud that he nearly scared Archer, "NO OFFENSIVE MOVES!?" He couldn't believe it, Archer wouldn't even be able to attack. The Spinarak decided to take advantage of their little dilemma and launched an arrow full of poison towards the both of them. Archer was frozen in fear, if he didn't move he would surely be hit directly from the move. Instinctively, Marty grabbed Archer, held him to his chest and ran for it. They had no choice but to flee, the only move that could've dealt any damage was Counter, and from what Marty saw, that poison sting was no physical move. After they had run for a considerable amount, they three fourths of the way through route 29. Marty came to a rest against a nearby tree, Archer was still holding on, it's arms wrapped around Marty's neck.

"Hey Archer, it's all okay now, we're safe." Marty was panting hard in between words, but he gave Archer a reassuring smile as he pried him off his neck. Unsure, Archer looked around almost anxiously, after seeing the coast was clear, Archer cried out happily at its trainer. " The duo began walking, hoping to get to Cherrygrove in due time. Archer made itself comfortable in Marty's hood, sometimes peeking over Marty's head to get a view.

"Right, well we shou-, Woah!" Suddenly, Marty came toppling forward nearly landing face first. Archer had jumped off, using Marty's head as a jumpstart. He looked back at where he had tripped, a rock had just sprung to life, showing off its feet and whatever the heck was on its head. "What the heck is this?" Marty was confused and slightly aggravated, he pulled out his pokedex, revealing to him that what tripped him was a Roggenrola. It glared at Marty at least he thought it did, wait was that even an eye!? Archer, in the meantime, had stepped in between the two, willing to protect its trainer and redeem himself for what had happened with the Spinarak. Marty regained his composure and slowly got up, "Hey Archer, you wanna battle that pokemon?" Looking back at Marty, the Teddiursa nodded and in the least threatening way, "roared" at the Roggenrola. In retaliation, the rock pokemon pointed it's head, stick thingy at the duo in a menacing(not really) manner.

The Roggenrola charged at Archer, still pointing. "Alright, a physical move, that's great! Archer use Counter!" As the Roggenrola made contact with Archer, the bear began to glow with a white aurora surrounding it. It cried out, not in fear or nervousness, but in excitement. Almost instantly, the rock type was thrown back, landed awkwardly on it's head. In anger, it got shot right back up. Once more, it charged at Archer recklessly, inspired by its fury.

"Again? Archer, use Counter again!" It was like deja vu, the Roggenrola was sent back once more, this time the impact had been more powerful, meaning the counter was more powerful than before. Archer's opponent was landed on its backside, causing it to roll back and forth trying to get back on its feet. It was kind of awkward watching it, both Marty and Archer exchanged looks that expressed -What now?-. Marty walked over to the Roggenrola, lending a helping hand, he lifted it up to its feet. Knowing it was defeated, the rock type walked off and away, almost like it was embarrassed. Marty gave a half smile, he had no intention of capturing that pokemon and decided to let it go. Turning back to Archer, Marty picked him up and lifted him to face level.

"Fantastic job, buddy. You won your first pokemon battle." Archer flung his arms into the air in celebration. Marty laughed and Archer made it's way back to Marty's hood. "Alright, let's go! Onwards to Cherrygrove... Hopefully we aren't late." Archer had moved from his trainer's hood, to his shoulders. Wrapping its arms around Marty's neck, Archer began to lick the behind of his trainer's ears, sensing the smell of something sweet on it. "Hey! What the heck do you think you're doing??" Marty and his pokemon both laughed, enjoying the moment.

Years
Somewhere! On Route 205...

Traveling at night was a bad plan. Jack and his Turtwig, who had been given the name "Vermont", got tired and had to stop after walking a ways. Jack lays on the ground, his backpack being used as a pillow, his large coat draped over himself and Vermont for warmth. They had slept through the night, but were in for a rude awakening.

As Jack begins to wake up, he hears a rustling nearby. Being slow to wake up, he doesn't pay much attention to it until his backpack/pillow begins sliding out from under his head. He jolts awake, sitting up and looking over his shoulder. A short orange duck creature is tugging at his pack, attempting to haul it away. "Wha?! Oh no you don't!" Jack tosses his overcoat at the creature, waking up Vermont as the duck quacks in panic. Alarmingly, a blue aura surrounds his coat, and it levitates off the duck thing and is tossed to the side. "Hey, that's my favorite coat!"

The duck holds it's head in it's hands, it's eyes glowing pure white. "Looks like we're gonna have to fight. Give it a strong Tackle!" Vermont nods, charging forward and slamming his shoulder into the duck's stomach. It quacks in pain, ejecting a quick blast of water from it's mouth. Vermont barely notices the Water Gun, stepping back in preparation for his next attack. "Bad move watering a plant! Espescially a tortoise plant! Absorb some nutrients from him!" Vermont's head leaves glow red, then fire twin beams of red energy at the duck. The duck staggers as it's strength is drained, rushing forward to swipe at Vermont with it's claws.

The duck trips, falling flat on it's face in front of Vermont. "Quick, Tackle it!" Vermont hops forward, slamming his hard head into the duck and tossing it back. The duck lands on it's back, flailing for a moment. It's eyes glow white again as Vermont is engulfed in a blue aura. His eyes glaze over as he stares into the distance. "Vermont, you alright? That thing's creeping me out, give it a Tackle, would you?" Vermont pauses, not quite understanding the order. He glances back in confusion. "Alright, so it's somehow preventing you from understanding that word. That aura must have disabled your memory of the technique. Well, we still have Absorb!" Vermont nods sharply, firing another pair of energy beams at the duck. It flails in pain as the beams strike it's chest, then falls limp as it lacks the strength to fight anymore.

Jack pumps his fist excitedly. "Yes! Score one for us, Vermont!" He grabs his coat and pack, picking up Vermont and walking down the path. "Let's get going. We've got the whole day ahead of us."

"HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!"

Jack whirls around at the familiar voice. "Hey, it's that guy! The aide from the Professor's!" Indeed, the familiar young man in the coat runs full speed down the path, breathing heavily. He skids to a stop in front of Jack, stopping to catch his breath. "So... Is this going to be a thing? Are you going to keep showing up like this?"

"No, shut up. I forgot something else. The Professor wanted you to have this." He hands Jack a red device and a small bag. "And these Pokeballs. That device is a Pokedex. Use it to gather information about Pokemon you've seen or caught. Use the balls to catch them."

"Oh. Like this?" Jack scans the orange duck as it feebly tries to rise. The screen displays a name, power level, and stamina meter. "It's a Psyduck. And it's too tired to fight back. I can use a ball now, right?"

"Actually, no. There are rules preventing you from capturing a Pokemon that can't fight back. I forget why, but apparently the Pokemon losr respect for themselves and their capturers. It needs to be strong enough to fight if you want to catch it."

Jack frowns at this, but shrugs and accepts the aide's logic. "Alright then." He looks the aide in the eyes, causing the aide to fidget under his stare.

"What? Why are you staring at me?"

"Just making sure there's nothing else you forgot. I got my ticket, my balls, and my Pokedex. Anything else you forgot?"

The aide glares, crossing his arms in a huff. "No! Now get going! You have what you need!" The aide storms off, muttering darkly under his breath. Jack shrugs and heads off again, toward the forest.

Jack keeps his eyes open for more Pokemon, but the roads seem decidedly clear of them. The entrance to the forest comes into view soon. "Well, here we go, Vermont. Eterna Forest is just up ahead. Looks like all we got out of this route was a Psyduck." As if to prove him wrong, the thindering of hoofbeats is heard as an orangeish-white pony leaps out of the grass.

It skids to a stop, starlted to see Jack and Vermont. Jack quickly whips out the Pokedex, scanning the little horse. "A Ponyta! Looks like we're in for a challenge, Vermont!" He puts the Turtwig down, pointing dramatically at the pony. "I hope you brought your dancing shoes, little girl, because we're ready to rumble! Start off with Sand Tomb!"

Vermont's eyes glow blue as a small tornado of sand whips around the Ponyta's hooves. She looks down in confusion, then leaps free of the tornado. A small pile of sand is left as the tornado fades. "She dodged it! Watch out for her counter-!" Ponyta lands on the ground, charging forward and trampling Vermont underhoof. "...attack... Use Sand Tomb again!"

Vermont hops back on his feet, his eyes glowing again. Ponyta's not quick enough this time, getting her legs buried in the sand. She winces, nickering in displeasure. A ball of fire forms in her mouth, which she spits at Vermont, knocking him onto his back. "Whoa! Are you okay?" Vermont flips back onto his feet as the wind picks up, the sand around Ponyta's legs churning and making her neigh in pain and annoyance. "You look great! Use Absorb to get some energy back!" Ponyta charges forward, the sand following her. She tramples Vermont again, but gets hit in the stomach by Vermont's Absorb beams. She staggers from the critical blow, wincing as the sand swirls around her again.

"Okay, good! Now use Tackle!" Vermont turns to face Ponyta, seeing her charging at him already. He leaps, and the two collide in mid-air. Ponyta staggers back as Vermont falls to the ground. Ponyta drops to her knees as the sand swirls around her, while Vermont struggles to his feet. "Leave this to me! Pokeball GO!" Jack tosses a Pokeball at Ponyta, absorbing her into energy. "I've always wanted to say that!" He laughs happily as the ball shakes.

Last edited:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Right, let's get on with it.

The PokeBall noisily rocked from side to side, Chaos staring in anticipation. Finally, the PokeBall let out a final click, catching the Oddish. Chaos pressed a button on the PokeBall, making Oddish come out. It stared at her blankly.
"Oh great, another stupid pokemon. I'll call you Odd." The Oddish smiled, then tripped over. Chaos looked down, seeing her Bulbasaur at her feet. The plant-like pokemon looked at her, glaring.
"Bulbasaur learned Glare." the Pokedex piped up.
"Oh, do you want a nickname too?" asked Chaos, mockingly "OK, you're called Bulby." Bulbasaur pulled out two vines from it's body, and wrapped Chaos up in them.
"Bulbasaur learned wrap." said the Pokedex. Annoyed at being forgotten, Oddish used Absorb on Bulbasaur, causing the vines around Chaos to turn brown and fall off.

Back in Pallet Town, an angry Fearow was attacking a wild Pidgey. Fearow hit Pidgey with it's wing, causing the weaker bird to fall limp to the ground. Then, a young boy named Joey ran out of his house, seeing the Fearow. He had his own pokemon, but was "borrowing" his Dad's Hypno. Joey threw Hypno's pokeball, revealing the sleepy pokemon. Hypno swung it's watch at the Fearow, causing it to fall asleep. Joey returned the Hypno, running inside nd placing the PokeBall back. He quickly went back out, lobbing a PokeBall at the Fearow. Joey caught it instantly. The young boy sent out his new pokemon, and his Rattata.

Over in Route One, Chaos was studying the S.S. Libra Ticket. It seemed like it would stop in Pallet Town, convieniently near. She decided that she would have nothing to lose by going on it, and walked back to Pallet Town. Upon arrival, she saw a Pidgey lying limply on the floor. Chaos kneeled down, and sucked the poor creature into a PokeBall. Suddenly, ther was a boy in shorts in front of her, a Rattata on his shoulder and a Fearow behind him.
"I challenge you to a Pokemon Battle!" yelled Joey. It was decided that it would be a 2 on 2 Double Battle, so Chaos sent out her new Pidgey, and Bulby, her Bulbasaur.
"I name you Pidge!" shouted Chaos, as she sent out her Pidgey. The bird looked impressed by this, and whipped up some gusts of wind to prove it. Joey's Fearow and Rattata emerged from next to him, taking their places on the grass. The Rattata was first to move, biting Pidge on the head. Bulby glared at the Rattata, causing it to fall off, being wrapped up by Bulby's vines. Fearow launched a gust of wind at Pidge, causing the weaker pokemon to start floating away. Suddenly, Pidge made the gust direct itself at Fearow, becoming a whirlwind.
"Pidgey learned whirlwind." piped up the pokedex, as Fearow smashed into the ground, unable to battle. Rattata was squirming in it's bonds, while Bulby just stood there. Pidge launched itself at the Rattata, making the rodent fall limp, and Joey cry in defeat.
"Your Pokemon are really good," said Joey "Here, have this potion, it will make your pokemon feel better if they need it." Then he ran off.

Chaos waited for a while, then saw the crowds coming in for the Libra. She stood by the water, straining her neck looking for the boat. Chaos finally stopped looking, just as the boat arrived from the other direction. The doors opened, and Chaos walked in.

OMG, that took a whole hour.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@zapdos926 Great post! Can't wait for the next one!

@The Red Eagle Excellent post!
032.gif

Nidoran (male) was caught!
Ability: Poison Point
-Poison Sting
-Double Kick
-Endure

@heretostay I was surprised by the fact that you chose to not catch any Pokemon! Excellent post by the way!

@-Sam You just made Teddiursa more adorable :3

@Godzil Awesome post!
077.gif

Ponyta was caught!
Ability: Run Away
-Ember
-Agility

@chaoticlapras That was a great post!
016.gif

An overpowered Pidgey capable of defeating a Fearow was caught! :P
Ability:Tangled Feet
-Gust
-Roost
-Whirlwind (recently learned)

BTW here's my post

TIME & SPACE
Ginny Dustellar
572.gif

Ginny and Epsilon spent quite a handful of time before getting lost in New Route 7. Ginny was lost among all the Palpitoad surrounding a small lake, when a person in a lab coat arrived.

"Exuse me," the man said, constantly trying to get some air, as if he had just run all the way from Nuvema, "Are you Ginny Dustellar?"

"Yes,sir." Ginny immediately replied.

"Good, Professor Juniper said she wanted you to have this." The aide gave Ginny a small bag and what seemed to be a weird phone-like device.

"What's all of this?" Ginny asked with genuine curiosity.

"Inside the bag there ar ten Pokeballs, and that's the Pokedex, use it to keep track on all Pokemon you meet... Well, I guess I should keep going, good afternoon."

The air left while GInny examined the contents of the bag, several small capsules that would help her make new friends, a thing that made Ginny extremely excited.

Ginny saw another thing inside the bag; a small blue and white ticket that said that it was for the S.S. Libra II, and it said it would dock in Nimbasa City.

"Nimbasa's north from here!" Ginny yelled with a strange mix of fright and excitement, "Let's go Epsilon!"

As they both began dashing, a Pokeball fell from the small bag, but they didn't notice. A small pink Pokemon approached the small capsule and held it with both hands. The small Pokemon slowly began walking trying to reach the duo that had just left.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik was close. He could feel it. "We're almost there buddy." he said to his brand new pokemon, Fin. He looked around. He was still in the cursed grass. It stretched for miles in every direction. He still couldn't see too far. It really hadn't been that peaceful while they had walked. Pidgey after Pidgey, Weedle after Weedle, the wild pokemon haven't left them alone.

Though they hadn't injured Fin, they had tired him out, and he was just trudging along. Malik was just as tired, maybe even more tired from all his stumbling around in the woods. The two were each eating two apples and drank two water bottles, feeling like things were starting to look up when they heard the sound of a large ship not too far off.

"You here that?" Malik said excitedly. He hadn't heard anything from a human civilation since he had met Proffesor Elm! He thought to himself, I hope I'm not the only one from Johto left. There has to be other survivors. He was hopeful that maybe someone could tell him how many people made it. Malik suddenly remembered something: the envelope the proffesor gave him. Maybe it has a clue for whats there! He hadn't thought about it since he recieved it.

He reached into his backpack, and began to search for it in the mess he had in there. Between the apples, water, pokedex, pokeballs, and random stuff he kept in there like cool looking pieces of wood or rocks that he finds. He finally found it beneath an apple. He pulled it out and looked it over. It seems like a ticket of some form. He thought to himself. A ticket! That means transportation! He finally concluded. He looked at Fin and grinned. "We have a way out of here buddy!" the Totodile started doing what Malik called his 'Victory, defeat, happy, or sad' dance. He did it all the time, where he would leap from foot to foot very quickly.

Malik leapt up, spun around, and came face to face with a Weedle. He jumped back and made a slightly girlish scream. "Fin, use chip away!" he screamed in terror. The pokemon leapt into action and back handed the worm in the face. It flew back, and got up again quickly.

"Weedle!" it roared in anger, which in all honesty wasn't very threatening. It used poison sting on Fin, who recoiled from taking his first attack. He started to do his dance, and raged. "TOTO TOTO" saying the phrase over and over again. \

"Use water gun!" The Totodile spurt water at the Weedle, knocking it back a good distance. This Weedle would be useful in the future, he realized. He scanned it with his pokedex. It was almost to weak to capture. I'll just have to get over my fear. He sighed, it was time. "Go pokeball!" he threw one of his extra pokeballs at the slumped bug.

It disappeared with a red flash into the ball. It started to shake while Malik stared at it. It's pretty tough, it got an attack off at Fin. Nothing has done that so far. It has to be mine. It finally dinged, and Malik walked over and picked it up. He threw it down, and the Weedle just looked at him. "Wee?" It was actually...kinda cute, Malik decided.

"Your new name is Venom. How does that sound?" the Weedle nodded in excitement. Malik reached down to pet it, but flinched. No. Do it. You can't be afraid forever! He continued and stroked the Weedle's head, and it rubbed against it. "Well Fin, you have a brand new friend." he sighed. Venom crawled up on Malik's shoulder, and he shivered. This will take some getting used to. He thought. He started off in the direction Proffesor Elm pointed, and set off with his two pokemon.

Years
Somewhere! Just outside Eterna Forest...

The ball clicks shut and stops shaking, causing Vermont to sigh in relief and Jack to grin triumphantly. "Yes! We did it!" He returns Vermont to his ball, since he would be too tired to fight much more. His new Ponyta is in slightly better condition, so he prepares to send her out if any trouble arises. "After all, she's quite the little firecracker. Ooh... I like that. I'll call her Firecracker!"

Jack presses on, entering the forest. He'd been here once or twice before in his life, but he's forgotten how dark it was. "Hey, who turned out the lights? Oh well. Luckily I've got a firey little pony! Come on out, Firecracker! Shed some light on this situation!" He sends out Ponyta, her flames lighting up the forest and sending dozens of little bugs scattering in fear. A lone Caterpie stands n the trail, refusing to move. It rises up threateningly, waving it's stubby front limbs. Firecracker spits an Ember at it, blowing it away. This startles Jack, but her pats her shoulder lovingly as they press on. "I made a good choice sending you out!"

After 10 minutes of wandering, three more Caterpies and a Weedle meet the same fate, with Firecracker easily clearing the path. Jack is starting to get frustrated, and is now talking to the trees. "Oh, hello, strange curvy branch! Have we met before? We have? Perfect! We're going in circles!" He leans against Firecracker, sighing. "Let's face it: We're lost."

Suddenly, they hear rustling from up ahead. As they prepare for whatever may appear, they see it's a human! The man pushes his way through the long grass, startled to see them. "I thought I saw some light over here! Maybe you could help me? I'm trying to find the way out, but got a little lost." The man is roughly Jack's height and age, wearing black boots, grey cargo pants and a vest, and a red mining helmet.

Jack eyes the man, before shrugging in apology. "Sorry. We're a bit lost ourselves. I've gotten myself horribly turned around somehow. But on the bright side, at least neither of us is lost on their own anymore!"

The man just chuckles at that, offering his hand. "I'm Roark, from Oreburgh. I came into these woods looking for some new Pokemon. But all I've seen so far are Bugs. I guess Rock Pokemon don't like forests very much. But I'm not as lost as you are. I know how to get back out the way I came, I just don't know how to get to the other side."

Jack shakes Roark's hand. "I'm Jack, from Eterna. And sorry I can't help you out, but maybe you can help me get to your side? I mean, out of the forest on the wrong side's better than lost on the inside, right?"

Roark thinks it over, nodding. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll lead you to the exit, so you can go on your way. This forest has nothing for me anyway." He turns back, leading Jack back toward the forest entrance. Along the way, Firecracker takes out two more Caterpie and a Spinarak, effortlessly beating them with her Ember attack.

Soon, the forest exit comes into view, which Roark stop to point out. "There it is. Floaroma Town's just down the road from here. Come on, let's go." Suddenly, a loud cry from behind them gets their attention. They hadn't realized, but they had been followed for a while by a wild Pinsir. It roars at them again, staring at Firecracker in anger. A small Caterpie scoots up beside it, letting out a soft shriek of it's own.

Jack sends Firecracker forward, when Roark surprises him by sending out a Pokemon of his own. "Go, Aerodactyl!" A large winged beast appears, roaring back at the two Bugs.

Jack looks at the Rock type in surprise. "You had a dinosaur with you the whole time, but let my pony do all the work?" Firecracker spits an Ember, knocking out Caterpie. Aerodactyl flies up into the sky, out of harm's way. Jack now looks annoyed at Roark.

Roark laughs nervously. "Well, I just reanimated him from a fossil a couple days ago. I wasn't sure how he'd react to battle, and your pony seemed to be doing just fine." Pinsir charges, grabbing Firecracker in his claws and lifting her over his head, then tossing her back onto the ground. The force of the Seismic Toss knocks her out, and Jack returns her to her ball. "Sorry, 'Cracker. Looks like Vermont will have to finish this!" He sends out his Turtwig, who still looks hurt.

Roark suddenly looks up, listening. "Maybe not! Look!" As he points, Aerodactyl bursts through the canopy, divebombing Pinsir and knocking it through a tree. "Aerodactyl only knows Fly. He just needed to fly up and build up momentum."

Jack interrupts Roark. "Wait wait wait. You have a flying dinosaur that can cut through the trees? Why didn't you tell me about this sooner? Aerodactyl can fly us out of here!"

Roark is stunned by this information. "I... honestly didn't even think of that. I'm sorry. But! It's totally an option now! Where do you need to be?"

"I need to go to Sandgem Town! Can your dino take us there?"

"Sure! Hop on, we'll be there within the hour!" Roark hops onto Aerodactyl's back, with Jack returning Vermont to his ball and following. The large winged beast leaps into the air, flying away from the forest and towards the beach.

After landing in Sandgem, Jack takes his Pokemon to the Center to get healed. With that taken care of, he rushes to the docks to meet the boat. When he sees it's not there, he checks the schedule, learning that it will arrive in about 10 minutes. He stands on the dock to wait for the boat.

Roark wanders over, looking out at the ocean. "... I've never liked the ocean much, myself. I'm more of a mountain guy. I guess that's because I grew up in a mining town, in the shadow of the mountain. The ocean looks nice, though..."

The two stand in silence for a minute, when Jack gets an idea. "Say, Roark? You said your Aerodactyl never fought before, but Firecracker seemed really good at it, yeah? How about we pit them against each other, see which one would win?"

Roark grins at the idea. "It'd be my honor to fight you. Come on out, Boulder!" He sends out his Aerodactyl, who seems much more confident now.

"Boulder, huh? I like it. It's got a ring to it. You're up, Fire!" Jack sends out Ponyta, who is back to full strength. "Start off with Ember! I know you love doing that." She spits a fireball at Boulder, who tanks the hit wothout flinching. "Use Fly, Aero- uh, Boulder!" Boulder leaps into the sky, vanishing behind a cloud.

"Cracker, use Agility!" Firecracker's eyes glow white as she glows blue momentarily, a glow surrounding her hooves. Just then, Boulder dives out of the sky, but Firecracker dodges just in time. "Now use Stomp!" The Ponyta jumps forward, slamming her front hooves down on Aerodactyl's head. He cries out in anger, slinking back and jumping back into the air.

Before the fight can continue, a foghorn sounds as thee S.S. Libra II slides into port. Jack looks back at the ship, returning Firecracker to her ball. "That's my ride. Sorry about not finishing our fight. Rain check?"

Roark gives a small salute, grinning as Boulder lands beside him. "I'll hold you to that. We'll finish the fight some other day." Jack grabs his pack and heads onto the ship, waving goodbye to his new friend as he does.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2013
Dominic Chapter 2 Part 2

The red device all of a sudden stopped moving. Dominic breathed a sigh of relief. If he didn't catch it, he knew Pikachu would not be able to withstand another double kick. Dominic realized that he would have to train a lot harder with Pikachu, but he knew that they were a good pair. Pikachu all of a sudden started tugging at his pants leg. Dominic borked out of his trance and remembered he had to go and pick up the Pokéball containing his new friend. He went over and tossed the ball lightly to the ground.

Nidoran came out with what almost looked like a smile, "Nido Nido".

"Hey Nidoran, we are your new friends", Dominic said as he got on one knee.

"Pika Pika", Pikachu said.

Nidoran cocked his hand as if reading through Dominic to see if he was a good person. After what seemed five seconds it replied, "Nido Nido". Dominic smiled, he then softly tapped the Pokéball on Nidoran's head and Nidoran went back into its ball.

"Alright Pikachu", Dominic started," We are going to head back to Pallet Town and stop at the Poké Center and then go to the docks and wait for the boat.

"Pika Pikachu", Pikachu replied he then hopped on Dominic's shoulder as they started to find another way to climb up the way to back to the top of the ditch. Dominic was thinking of where the boat could be taking them. Unlike other tickets, this one did not have a particular destination but it still had a spot for where it said the boat would dock for passengers.

He knew wherever it would be, Professor Oak knew what he was doing and unlike other people, Dominic was not afraid t trust him. Dominic had a bad run with his foster parents all the way back in Jhoto and he decided he would take no more. It wasn't as if they were bad parents, they were just never in his life. So on that day he wrote a letter, left it on his bed and headed out. He bought a bus ticket to nowhere.

Along the way the bus stopped for a pit stop and Dominic looked around. He saw Professor Oak because the stop was actually in Pallet Town. All of a sudden an idea came into his head that he would ask to be an apprentice to Professor Oak. Yet everything was peaceful for about a year or so but then the earthquakes came.

Dominic and Oak survived and unlike moving somewhere else, Oak stayed and started rebuilding Pallet Town, Dominic decided to stay and help him as well. Dominic's main objective back then was to help other people search for their Pokemon that were still at the ranch. Unfortunately a lot of the Pokémon were dead, yet on one particular day, Dominic was going through some ruins and saw a Pikachu trapped under some rubble.

That same Pikachu was now his new partner, back then Dominic never saw himself as a Pokémon trainer but as Oak said, "Do not be afraid to try something new". Sides, for a rookie trainer, Dominic was doing somewhat good, with his vast knowledge of Pokemon and their behaviors, it would help him in his battling style.

"Pika Pika", Pikachu said. Dominic looked up and saw Pallet Town in the distance. Pikachu hopped from Dominic's shoulder.
"Race you there Pikachu", Dominic said as he started running.

"Pika Pika"

**********​

Dominic started breathing hard as he reached the Pokémon Center. Pikachu had already won and was already waiting at the door.

"Pika Pika Pikachu", Pikachu said as if saying I'm better than you.

"Whatever lil' guy", Dominic said as he scooped Pikachu and walked into the Pokémon Center.

"Hello Dominic", Nurse Joy greeted as Dominic walked in. She knew him because Dominic walked in and helped her with the Pokémon he also brought medicine to the Center and the Lab.

"Hey, can you check my Pikachu and Nidoran", Dominic asked.

"Sure", she said as Dominic put Pikachu in the counter and put Nidoran's Pokéball in a little shoot. After about ten minutes the Nurse returned. "Here you go", Nurse Joy said.

Pikachu hopped back on Dominic's shoulder and grabbed Nidoran's Pokéball. He walked outside, yet a different way. This way led to a battlefield and he saw many trainers battling. Dominic looked at them and then at Pikachu. He decided not to battle today, maybe another time. Right now, he had to head to the docks.

He started walking again, he thought of going over by Professor Oak, but another long good-bye would probably ensue. He soon came to the docks and saw a girl who had came to Professor Oak's lab a while ago for a Pokémon. Before he could say hello the bus came and she walked in. Dominic ran after her and hurried and got on. "Hey you", Dominic shouted, "I saw you at the Lab, I also saw you punch Professor Oak".

Dominic was not there to pick a fight but he thinks he might need to straighten that situation out.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@heretostay Great post!

Weedle was caught!
013.gif

Ability: Poison Point
-Poison Sting
-String Shot
-Bide

@Godzil Another awesome post! Too bad Jack has to deal with a lot of clueless people :P

@The Red Eagle :O
You're going to interact with Chaos Ariek!
Now, that will be very interesting...

Now, moving on to my post:

TIME & SPACE
Ginny Dustellar
572.gif

Ginny and Epsilon were close, they knew it. How close they were remained unknown, however.

"Wait!" Ginny said while she suddenly stop, "There it is!" she said, pointing with her right hand at a bunch of buildings that she somehow didn't saw before, she was just about to reach Nimbasa City.

In the moment she was about to resume her walk, an angry Zebra tackled Epsilon with no reason at all, sending him flying towards a small tree.

"Hey!" Ginny yelled at the Pokemon, "Epsilon, use..."

Before she could finish this sentence, a pick Pokemon tackled the zebra, knocking it away, the wild Pokemon quickly engaged in a Tackle-Palooza.

"Wait, the Pokedex!" Ginny said, quickly retrieving the device from her right pocket.

"BEEP-BEEP-BEEP" The device rung while it found the data for the Pokemon.

531.png

Audino, the Hearing Pokemon
Its auditory sense is astounding.
It has a radar-like ability to understand its surrounding through slight sounds.

"BEEP-BEEP-BEEP" The device rung once again before displaying another entry.

522.png

Blitzle, the Electrified Pokemon
Its mane shines when it discharges electricity.
They use their flashing manes to communicate with one another.​

Ginny took attention to the Pokemon. The Audion wasn't angry, it is just fighting for fun. The Blitzle, in the other hand, is so angry and will not stop until he has defeated Audino.

Audino joyfully threw the Pokeball she was holding since it fell from Ginny's bag where the Pokeballs and the Libra Ticket were.

"Wait a..." Ginny said as she checked the small bag where she had her Pokeballs, "They're only nine... That's my Pokeball!"
In the moment she realized this, Blitzle had already been sealed in the capsule which Audion somehow managed to enlarge, since Ginny's Pokeballs were all shrinked when she recieved them.

The Pokeballs was rocking from one side to another as the Audino clapped with joy, the Pokemon then headed towards Ginny and pointed towards the bag with the Pokeballs.

"You want another one, don't you?"

"Audi Audino!"

"Fine, here you go..." Ginny handed another Pokeball to Audino, which she quickly enlarged like the provious. What a smart Pokemon, Ginny thought.

Audino pressed the Pokeball against her forehead, sealing herself inside of the capsule, which quickly began rocking in unison with the one that was containing Blitzle.

Both Pokeballs suddenly stopped rocking at the same time, and a click could be heard.

It was amazing: Ginny had caught two Pokemon at the same time...

Last edited:

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
When the time is right - CH2P1

Salias Grey
Pallet Town

Eevee loped out of the door into the open air, chasing after some unseen scent playfully. Salias and Prof. Oak soon shouldered out of the doorway not far behind.

"You know, you remind me a lot of my nephew...he had an Eevee just like yours."

"Well not just like mine." Salias said with a smirk.

"I guess you're right. Times are much different now then they were back then however. You are ready. Always remember where you came from, and how you got to where you are in the first place. I look forward to catching up with you in the future, who knows what you can accomplish with your pokemon by your side."

Oak's smile was a familiar one that seemed to welcome even complete strangers. He was right. I am ready, and there is no better time then right now to get started. He couldn't help but think of his parents as he took his first few steps, alone this time. Where could they be? Are they even alive? Once the quakes and the storms and floods began it was hard to make sense of anything.

But there was always hope, and was not the time to dwell on what may or may not be. The sounds of the small town began to fade around him as they were replaced with the sounds of the soft breeze and wild pokemon in the distance. Salias had passed through Route 1 a few times helping out his mother with packages from work, and even with the professor from time to time, but this was different. It was just him and Eevee. The thought of that both scared and excited Salias.

"This is it, I am a pokemon trainer now." He reached into the front pocket of his hoodie and pulled out the shiny new pokedex, flicking it open.
"We might as well get started with you, huh Eevee?" The pokemon looked over its shoulder with a grin as dexter recited the facts. "Says here that you can evolve into a whole bunch of pokemon. Looks like we both are in for some changes in our future."

Eevee was returned to his pokeball and Salias headed out towards Route 1 just on the edge of the town. As he approached the pokemon center he couldn't help but notice another boy racing towards the building and finally catching up with his pikachu.

He flicked open the pokedex and learned about pikachu, "Too bad this thing doesn't tell you about people..." he said under his breath. But it was different now. I am a trainer, just like him. I am going to meet a lot of new people and pokemon on this adventure and today is the day it all begins.

With new found confidence, he took the road that headed into Route 1 and set out for the tall grass. The sights and sounds almost overwhelmed him, birds and bugs could be heard all around him, as if he was completely lost amongst their world. There were nidoran chasing each other through the thick grass, a caterpie resting on a nearby tree. The rush of reality hit him.

"This is what I am meant for. It really is true when they say a trainer knows why they are a trainer in the first place."

"And now it's time to prove it." he said as he crept, searching for a pokemon. Salias wandered around for what must have been a few hours, dusk was settling in and he only came across a few nidoran and caterpie, save for the lone oddish he nearly tripped over. The cloud of dust it left hanging in the air from the scare still made his face numb a bit, even though it had been over an hour. Salias sighed and sat beneath a tree, defeated. "Maybe I'm not cut out to be a trainer...maybe I should just give up and quit holding on to some silly childish hope of what might be...me as a great trainer or...mom and dad..." "No. I can't forget about them. I won't. And they would never forget me."

The professors words rang again in his head, "You are ready.", and he stood to his feet. Silent, he waited with his eyes closed, looking towards the faint stars that were dotting the sky, asking his father for guidance, and that's when he heard it. Or felt it rather, the sudden Fwipp noise right at his feet.

Scared, he slowly opened his eyes and looked down at whatever it was. Looking back up at him was a little yellow face with pointy ears, it gaze almost freezing Salias in place where he stood. He slowly reached into his pocket for his pokedex and Eevee's pokeball, but before he could reach it the pokemon vanished with another, Fwipp. Confused, Salias shoved his hands in his pocket and turned around to head back, and there was the pokemon again, sitting, staring.

Salias, now with his pokedex and pokeball in hand, met the stare with his own. He waited for it to make a move, to vanish again or even attack him, but it just sat there. He slowly slide his hand out of his pocket and tossed his pokeball in front of him, releasing Eevee. The wild pokemon remained motionless, but fixed its gaze on its new foe. "Eevee try and bite it!" he said in a whisper. Eevee lunged forward and teeth gnashed.

Fwipp

Eevee looked all around but the pokemon was nowhere to be seen, until eevee darted up the tree after it trying to land another bite, and another.

Fwipp, Fwipp, Fwipp.

"Wait for him to make the move Eevee, you can't catch him! Try and predict his movements." Eevee went low to the ground and watched and waited, and almost mimicking Salias, closed its eyes and lept forward with its teeth bared.

Fwi-

The wild pokemon lay limp on the earth. Salias looked on concerned and walked over to where the pokemon was fallen, but before he got close the pokemon teleported again, appearing at his feet, only this time the wild pokemon was on its hands and knees trying to hold itself up.

Salias scooped up the pokemon in his arms and locked eyes with it again. He reached into his pocket and emerged with a pokeball in his hand. He pressed the button to open the ball and showed it to the pokemon, waiting to see what would happen. The soft red glow surrounded the wild pokemon and the ball closed, it bumping around steadily in his hand, it was almost warm to the touch. Salias' eyes were wide with anticipation as the ball rocked from side to side.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Gracie tugged on the tail and a startled "Sen?!" was heard.
"Sweet! Good job Gracie!" James said proudly as the sentret hopped out of the bushes to face Gracie, who had moved back to James' feet.
"Cynda!" she was getting excited and the flames on her back sparked and rose up, shining brightly.
"Good thing Elm told me your moves when I got you," James grinned, "Alright Gracie, ember!" he ordered and his cyndaquil immediately obeyed, letting loose a spray of fire. The sentret managed to dodge most of it but a few stray sparks managed to hit their mark, making him flinch.
*For being such a typically timid pokemon, this one certainly is brave,* James thought as the sentret tackled into Gracie, sending her skidding back. "Gracie, ember!" he ordered again and this time each flame hit it's mark, knocking the sentret into a tree.
It shakily stood and barreled towards Gracie again, who dodged it, but the sentret kept going and accidentally rammed into James, knocking his legs out from under him, sending him sprawling to the ground. "Ember, one last time!" James said as he shakily got to his feet and watched as about half of the flames made contact with the sentret and he could tell that the poor pokemon wouldn't be able to take much more.
He grabbed an empty pokeball from his pocket and clicked the button, enlarging it, "Alright, pokeball, go!" he cried and threw the red and white sphere, hitting the sentret's head with it. The normal type disappeared in a flash of red light and he waited for it to shake...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik looked upon the glorious sky scrapers of Cherrygrove City. This place is freaking amazing! It's completely beautiful. He looked at Fin, who was right beside him, and Venom, who was perched on his shoulder. "Well guys, let's find a spot to relax, and wait for that transport." the pair of pokemon looked extremely happy about actually getting to rest. Venom may have been a new member to the team, but he was only a couple hours after Fin.

They began to wander around the streets of what Cherrygrove had become. Rebuilt building towering overhead, the honk of busy people's cars, and the laughter of children playing around. It reminded Malik of home. He walked into the town's park and saw a statue of an older looking man with flashy shoes on. He walked up to the pedestal at the base and read the plaquard. Here lies the Guide Gent, a hero of the people. He led hundreds of people to safety and died saving a little girl from the clutches of the dragon Palkia. He had heard about the lively old man and sighed. That reminded him of home too.

He walked to the Pokemon Center, the first he had seen since he fled. He walked in and felt the cool, refreshing air conditioning and looked around. He saw a large lobby with a desk at the rear end with a nurse standing behind it, a couple doors to either side of the desk, and a row of pc's backed against the wall. He even saw a small arena in the very corner of the room.

He walked up to the nurse. "Excuse me ma'am, could you heal my pokemon?" Fin and Venom were exhausted and weak. They needed it.

The nurse replied, "Of course. Return them to their pokeballs and give them to me." once he complied, she placed them in holes in the shape of pokeballs. Lights started to flash beneath them. Seconds later, she handed them back.

"Thanks miss." he said appreciatively. He put them in his belt holster. He walked out, and began to walk to the dock. Malik found a comfortable looking spot on the dock, layed his sleeping bag down, layed down in it, and decided to go to sleep.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Marty paced himself slowly as he walked the final stretch of route 29. He wanted time to think, seeing as he had previously been interrupted by wild pokemon and he was a bit nervous about what laid ahead for him in Cherrygrove. He had no idea where it was going to go and he'd never heard of the SS Libra before in his life. Well, to be honest, ships and the sea weren't exactly his expertise, so his limited knowledge was to be expected. Archer had fell asleep shortly after the fight with the Roggenrola even though showed no signs of exhaustion. Perhaps it was just a Teddiursa thing? Well, with Archer fast asleep, resting lazily upon Marty's beanie he hoped he would be able to avoid any wild pokemon. It would be rather rude of him to wake his new friend up even if faced with a dilemma. If Marty was to be even close to a decent trainer, he would have to be able to deal with the situation by himself. Always relying on his pokemon would only lead to disaster, his past was a perfect example of that.

His heart sank even at the slight thought of his past. It was a delicate subject, and not one Marty ever discussed with anyone. He never trusted anyone with his past, not even the famous Professor Elm, not to say Marty didn't trust him, but the connection needed to be much stronger to get Marty to talk about it. But Marty knew that one day he would eventually tell, keeping it all bottled in just wouldn't carve out well for him. Even so, the thought of having that close of a bond with someone sort of scared him. After losing the people he held dearest to his heart, he just didn't want it to ever happen again. He knew it was absolutely stupid to fear such a thing, in fact he hated that about him. Unfortunately, it was just how he felt about it.

The surprising thing was, or maybe not surprising, that he was completely different around pokemon. He couldn't explain it if he wanted to, he just felt more comfortable getting attached to pokemon rather than fellow human beings. Perhaps it was due to the fact that at the time of the world-wide disaster, Marty had no real pokemon companions except for the ones that belonged to his "family." Yeah, that was probably it. Marty felt one of Archer's arms unconsciously rub against his face, it brought a wide smile to his face and broke his train of thought.

That little rub in most cases would serve useless, but today, it saved Marty from a boo-boos. He was so lost in his thoughts that he hadn't noticed he strayed off his current path through route 29. Marty looked up and was literally inches away from walking into a large tree trunk. Coming to a sudden stop, Marty made his best efforts to keep from disturbing Archer's sleep. "Concentrate, Marty." Looking up from the avoided catastrophe, Marty noticed the beginning of a paved out road, Cherrygrove was definitely close. So close he could smell it, wait, what the heck was he smelling? Archer woke up with a sudden yawn, stealthily climbing his way down Marty's back and began to walk drowsily towards the path to Cherrygrove.

"Hey, Archer! Wait up!" Marty chuckled and ran after his sleep induced Teddiursa. On the way, Marty noticed a beat up sign laying on the grass.

Welc.... Ch.r.. ve ..it. Is what the sign read, well, what remained of it anyways. Seeing the damage to the sign made him wonder what the actual city looked like post-disaster. Well, he guessed it was time to find out. Jogging over to where Archer came to a sudden stop, a new, replaced welcome sign, well, welcomed them. "Well, okay.." Apparently, not much happened to Cherrygrove, either that or they had already finished rebuilding the city. Apart from a few missing buildings, it looked the same as the first time he passed through it. Marty was shocked, but in a good way. He had expected Cherrygrove to be rather, well, bad. Maybe things weren't so bad after all, well aside from a few destroyed cities and a pangea-like mega region. But things seemed nice in Cherrygrove, they seemed normal. Suddenly, Archer cried out and ran towards a house, disappearing as he turned the corner.

"That must've been some power nap." Marty sighed and once again followed his this time, wide awake, Teddiursa. Turning the corner, Marty frowned deeply, "Hey, come on Archer! You just can't be taking food just like that! It could be somebody's!" Archer had its head buried in a jar of honey about half the size of the pokemon. Marty contorted his face in a sort of smiling disapproval style, Archer completely ignored him, stuffing its face with loads and loads of honey. What made it worse, an old lady sat right behind the bear, her back facing the both of them.

"It's quite okay, darling." An old, gentle voice spoke. "So this Teddiursa here, it's yours? Well, well, a trainer, it's been awhile since I've seen one of you. You know they use to come through by the dozens, well not literally, that'd be rather insane!" The old lady laughed, Marty assumed it was a laugh anyways. She had not even turned her back once, it sort of creeped Marty out. Burping rather loudly, Archer patted its stomach before falling backwards, finishing his meal. "Hehe, quite the appetite. Here have another jar, I'm sure you and your pokemon will be hungry again later." She gestured over at a closed jar of what Marty presumed to be honey. It's design was quite unique compared to the others that laid spread around the ground. It possessed three jagged lines that circled around it, enclosing three individual portions of the jar. The three parts were each filled in with a brown coloring. The middle jagged line stood out from the rest, in what Marty presumed to be the center of the roundish jar, was image of a tree with what appeared to be trainers and their pokemon, it interrupted the flow of the line and stopped before hitting both the bottom and top lines.

"Umm, thank you." Marty walked over to the well crafted jar and carefully picked it up. He wasn't quite sure where to put it, it definitely wouldn't fit in any of his pockets. Instead he just simply tucked it delicately between his arm and body. In one of the most sluggish, ugliest, and ridiculously hilarious attempts ever, Archer shifted his body awkwardly until he was able to stand on his hind legs and staggered his way over to Marty before climbing on top of him to rest in his hood. "Ahh, well goodbye, thanks again mam!" Marty waved at the old lady even though she couldn't see, well unless she had eyes in the back of her head.

As Marty was walking away, the old lady spoke. "Good look young one." Why was she saying good look? Did she know something that he didn't? The comment left Marty sort of nervous, what required good luck? Marty would have to find out later, he let the old lady's comment slip from my his mind. As he turned the corner of the old lady's house he noticed the city's pokemart, in a way it sort of beckoned to him to come buy supplies. Maybe it was the nice rotating sign, or maybe it was just an employee waving at him to come.

"Hello! Would you like a free potion?" The man offered Marty the spray and he gladly took it, placing it in his hoodie pocket and thanking the man. To his surprise, the doors opened automatically as he approached. Marty was impressed and gained an even bigger impression when he stepped inside. The cool breeze hit him unexpectedly, it was obviously well air conditioned and combined with Marty's out of season clothing, the temperature was just right for him. Along with the breeze of the conditioner, his bare feet felt the cold touch of the floor tiles causing him to slightly shiver. He wished he never had to leave, it was so comfortable in here. Apparently, Archer wasn't too fond of the cold air, and found its way into Marty's hoodie, causing it to fit snugly on both of them.

"Hello! May I help you with anything?" The female clerk behind the counter had a noticeably beautiful smile, her hair was a furious kind of red that she kept wrapped in a rather large bun. For some reason, she reminded Marty of an old friend, he managed a weak smile before speaking.

"Uhh, yeah. Can I see what you guys have in stock?" He glanced over the list of items, checking the prices and what not. Marty scratched his head, he didn't have much, if anything he'd be able to buy a potion or two and a few status healers. "I'll take two antidotes and err, two paralysis heals, and one potion."

Marty walked out of the store with his pockets feeling heavier, and only because potions weighed more than money. He sat himself down on the side of the pokemart so he could organize his new items. He placed the sprays out on the floor, along with his pokeballs and pokedex. "Alright, I got it." Marty grabbed his pokedex and Archer's pokeball first, placing them in his hoodie pocket, seeing as he had enough space left, he also grabbed the medicines and stuffed them in randomly. Gathering the pokeballs, he dumped them into his right pocket. Marty realized he had another pocket and chuckled to himself. In took a couple of crammed status healers and put them in his pocket, "This feels so much less heavier.." All the while he still had that jar of honey tucked underneath his arm.

Suddenly, the roar of a fog horn sounded, the source of the noise was a ship sailing in, stopping as it closed in. The SS Libra. The door opened and a set of stairs were placed down, allowing people to board the ship. A crew employee walked down the staircase and positioned himself next to it. He was probably the man that checked tickets and their authenticity. What happened next left Marty perplexed, a swarm of people rushed out from the north of Cherrygrove, all pushing and shoving their way to get on the ship. It was like a panicked herd of Tauros, except it was a free for all with people pushing and kicking just to get on the dock!

Marty gripped the jar tighter, and jogged over to the clamor of people. He made maneuvered his way through the people and fights for positioning. It was loud and it was rough, Marty was probably the smallest one there, except for the occasional little kid or baby, he was moving around like a pinball. Archer peeped its head out of Marty's hoodie and cried out nervously. Its arm reached once more for his neck and Archer pressed its face against his chest, scared that they might be separated. Marty did his best to reassure him, but being interrupted constantly in mid sentence by uncivilized people didn't necessarily help much, did it? Finally, he made his way to the crewman who stood guard at the staircase. He eyed Marty suspiciously as if to say, -What the hell is a little kid doing here-.

"Ticket, please." He spoke in a mocking tone as if to say Marty did not own one. Having the environment quieted down a little, Archer looked up from his current position. Feeling safe once again, Archer reached up and grabbed Marty's ticket from the fold of his beanie, handing it over to the crewman. The man gave the duo an odd look before gesturing them to board.

Marty looked at his Teddiursa, perplexed once more. "How the heck did you know it was in there?" He raised an eyebrow before chuckling. Archer simply rubbed the back of its head and kanye-shrugged him, falling deeper into Marty's hoodie.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Malik woke up with a Wingull screaming in his ear. "Shut up!" he shouted at it then shooed it away. He had been asleep for about two hours, and the boat had arrived. He needed to get everything done before he left. Alright, I need to stock up on items. I saw a Pokemon Center, and their has to be a Pokemart. He started to walk in that direction, but on the way he noticed someone get on the boat. Yes, another trainer! Just something to look forward to while he was finishing preparations.

He finally arrived at the Pokemart, and walked inside. He sauntered up to the clerk. "Excuse me sir, I would like four potions, two full heals, and an escape rope." the clerk nodded and went to the back room to gather the supplies he ordered. Malik reached into his pack and pulled out the correct amount of money. He then realized something, This used to be my parent's money. He almost broke down crying, but caught himself. I'm a pokemon trainer now. I can't cry.

The clerk came back out with the stuff he asked four. He put the potions in one of his backpack's side pockets, the full heals in the back pocket, and the escape rope in the large section. He relocated his pokeballs to his left pocket, and the Pokedex to his right. He put Venom and Fin's pokeballs on his belt's holsters, and all the food in one sack that he kept in the big section. He payed for the stuff, and walked out the door.

He walked towards the entrance of the Route 29 this time, and sat on the entrance, waiting for possibly another trainer. He got comfortable and released Fin and Venom. "Well guys, we missed someone, but we're gonna catch someone else. I'm sure of it." he said reassuringly. They just nodded and started to play around with each other. Hunter laughed. To be young again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back