• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Dewford Phrasing

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
Years
Hello, and welcome to Dewford Phrasing!

I'm your host vSparda.

This thread is dedicated to the quirks and fun you can have with Phrasing.

Episode 1

Note: Aegis, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
'YOUR MOTHER' is used in the video; you're not missing much :P

ZestyCactus

From Bulbapedia
Years
My boyfriend is good at coming up with silly crap for the Dewford phrase. One of my favourites of his is "Adult Toys". Also, one time I started a new game in Ruby and the original phrase that the game set was "Refreshing Cards". TCG plug? XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2009
I lol'd at 'Being Easy'
But my current one is 'Attack Children'
Others I have done include:
'Poison Family'
'Making Children'
'Tasty Daughter'
'Sleep Together'
And one of my favourites:
'Woman Rental'

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
My boyfriend is good at coming up with silly crap for the Dewford phrase. One of my favourites of his is "Adult Toys". Also, one time I started a new game in Ruby and the original phrase that the game set was "Refreshing Cards". TCG plug? XD

I loled at this one, because I used the same exact one. I was being a pervert at the time

:t354:TG

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I've used many of the ones stated here, but another I also thought of and used back in the day was: "MAKING OUT"

Back