• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
Missingno Baby said:
Well? Where they? Here's one I heard.

Charcolt

Get a Pikachu from the varidan forest and have a Charmander. Evolve pikachu with a firesone and get Charcolt
Here are some more:

Find pokemon orbs!
This cheat is in pokemon rainbow but you can get it here too!Catch sucine and then go to battle tower.

Use sucine in level 40.If you win someone will say"pssss,hey:your name:,I know a secert!"He will say there is 6 special caves found near the whirl islands.

Then he will say"Can you show me a pokemon that can fly,swim and is called the beast of the sea?"It is lugia.

It's best if you trade someone for it.See him again and he will say"wow!it's lugia!my favorite!"he will give you pokemagic.Visit proffeser elm.He will say"it's.....pokemagic!

"He then battles you(It's not a glitch)He uses the last pokemon left.It will be either typhosion,feraligater or meganium.If you win he will say"wow!You have been training!"He also tells you about the 6 caves.

When he says"do you know about it?"Say yes and he will give you acitent rock.Go in a whirl island(Anyone)Then put the rock somewhere.

Colours will flash and six caves will come out of the water.There is the gold cave,silver cave,red cave,blue cave,yellow cave and crystal cave(all the versions!)

Find your way through one and find an orb!It makes all your pokemon at level 100 and it will it's change colour!

(not for shiny pokemon and there is only one of it's colour)Secert:If you look hardly in crystal cave,you will find the most strongest pokemon,Death dragon!

Battle him.You can only use your strater pokemon.Even though you will lose,he will say"Ha!Pathetic human!You need much stronger pokemon!

"And he is your newest pokemon!(there has to be space in your party)You can use the orb on him too!If you do it at midnight,it will be a girl.

All 251 pokemon

For this cheat you need a Lugia,
Charizard,Typhlosion,Ho-oh,Togetic
and Ferligatr.

Make sure their all on L100 without a rarecandy(or else the cheat wont work)now beat the elite four three times then go to prof. elm.

He will ask you a question.

Say no and go beat the elite four 15 times and go to prof. oak.He will ask jou the same question as pro. elm.

This time say yes and he will challenge you.

He got one pokemon and that is Celebi he is at L100.He knows more as fifty different move.

Beat him and he will give you all 251 pokemon.

This really works!!!!!!!

To get a Molkhi lvl 105 get raikou & entei and go to eucrateak city.(spelling?) put raikou as second pokemon in your party & entei as third. put eevee as first pokemon. Defeat the kimono girls using only eevee and after you have defeated all the kimono girls the screen will say: 'what? eevee is evolving! congratulations, your eevee has evolved into Molkhi!' Then you will have Molkhi!!!

HOW TO BATTLE YOUR MUM: First go to your mum and give her some money to hold on to for you and either trade a missingno. or have a pokemon that can't learn fly like kangaskan in the red and blue versions. Anyway put the flying pokemon in first place in your party then talk to your mum and she will say hi! Welcome home! Your're trying very hard,I see.I've kept your room tidy. Then then she will say on I almost for got I left my phone in your room when I was cleaning it, could you please go and get it for me and a sign will come up with a yes or no option say no and then she will say ok i'll get it my self then. Then the screen will go black for a few seconds then she will come out of your room saying where's my phone do you know where it is? Then another yes or no option will come up say no then she will say I don't believe you then she will say lets battle and she has a MR.Mime,squirtle,gloom,pupitar,gastly and pidgeotto. If you win she will believe you and say sorry and if you lose you will lose all your money.

Go to Celadon city and talk to the guy on the 2nd level, he will give you a diploma. Then go to Prof. Oaks and talk to him. He will say "wow ive been dreming about this, CONGRATULATIONS!" Then go to the ruins of alph and go into all the rooms where you can move the stone panels. Press A on the wall where the unown are. If it says one of the following do this: Light: use flash Ho-oh: have ho-oh first in your lineup Water: have waterstone Escape: use escape rope once youve done this talk to the guy who says "the ruins hide a huge secret...I think" and instead he will say "the ruins hide a huge secret.... I think.AMAZING! I think the unown are trying to tell us something! But what?" Once youve done this go to one of the sliding stone panel rooms. When you fall down the last hole you will land in front of of the ilex forest shrine, except one difference...Celebi will be in front of you!!! Save your game because you only get one chance at this. Click A on Celebi and he will verse you. Celebis attacks are Solarbeam recover ancientpower futuresight You can catch celebi with every pokeball except pokeball and greatball( I dont know why but they keep missing) I know this cheat takes a while but once you have your Celebi its worth it!!

First,catch a pokemon that is just like digimon,like a charmander(Like agumon)Then,press a,b,+left then go to goldenrod and there will be a place called digital house. You will find the digidestind/tamer.Talk to the digidestind/tamer that has the digimon you want.he/she will say"Cool!Pokemon!Here,take this!"They give you a digivice. Go to the second floor and you will see all the digimon.Talk to one and it will say"You look nice.can i be your digimon?"say yes. Then you have a digimon!But the digtestind/tamer will chase you!(only if you got it's digimon)Go on your bike then surf. They will be on ikkaumon.They will battle you(Only one digimon is used)use your digimon and make it digivolve. If you win,they will say"It's okay....I can always get another!"That's how you get a digimon! ps:You can trade digimon for digimon,but you can't trade a digimon for a pokemon!This really works!

Wow, someone has a lot of time on thier hands....

Missingno Baby

Moyasimon Addict
Years
Evees

In Ruby/Sapphire, after you beat Kyogrye/ Groundon, Stand in the entrance of THe Cave Of Orgin. Save your game & TURN IT OFF!
Go to the pokemon center and deposit all but your strongest pokemon (only 1!!! ) Fly to Petalburg and Talk to your dad at 5:00 PM TWICE! He will tell you what he usually tells you. Then, Go to the patch of grass and find a ralts, evolve it to Kirila and show your mom, then dad.
Then , go to Cave of orgin and fly out of it at the entrence. Go to Bike path, and the 3rd pokemon will be Evee, catch it, and it will dupilicate to 5 more EVEES!!

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
heres one i will think we all heard, or at least those of us who were around for red and blu (not that 1996 is a long time ago):

To get mew in red or blu, get someone to trade you a pokemon with cut, before you get on the SS Anne. Now go to the dock, and flash your ticket. Dont go into the SS Anne, but rather to the side, where there is a tree. Cut it down and go to the truck there. In the truck there is a pokeball with mew. It will be at lvl 70, and it will be almost identical to the mewtwo battle.

Me and my sister actually fell for this at first, until i did it on my friends game. Why do the producers torture us so much?

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
my cousen told me that when you get eevee from Bill go to the three "Red Heads" talk to each 500 times then go beat the E4 10,000 times then get get your eevee up to level 1000?, then give it a leaf stone and take it to Professer Elm and he will battel you using a level 5,000 shiny meganium use a master ball on it and it will be caught, then he will send out a level 10,000 mew and if you win the eevee will evolve into a Leafy! That's so sad!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Heres a really sad one!

catch Mewtwo and talk to the man who sells Magikarp. He will ask "Have you seen the furocious Pokemon in Cerulean Cave, Thats it!" then he will ask "ill trade my 3 strongest Pokemon for him!" when you do youll have a Magikarp, a Magikarp, and a Charizard! :P

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
This one is realy sad! You breed a Ho-oh with a Lugia then you take the egg to Kurt the Pokeball maker and he will give you a GS ball. And I fell for this one!

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
i got 1, talk to the lady who gives you the the wynaut ecc in r/s 500 times and then she'll say " stop talking to me alredy" and she'll give you all the pokemon in eggs

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
im not happy that i fell for this one in red and blue. it was to get a pikapix. catch 80 pikachus and breeed a vulpix with a the last pikachu you caught. the egg will be pikapix! yes, how unfortunate that my last 4 boxes are all pikachus....

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Thanks

Hey thanks for posting all of these there really funny......That pikapix cheat really works though i have one ......................

J/K J/K J/K :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amras_Calaelen

Dragon Trainer
Years
LOL

With gold I defeated the elite four 50+ times, and that was too much already, if anyone is ever going to beat them 10000 times they certainly deserve my respect :D

It's just too sick how many false stuff there is out there, but you mosty certainly can rule the pikayadayada names out such as: pikapix, pikablu, charbolt, mewthree, etcetcetc...there are just so many false ones

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
latios tamer said:
i got 1, talk to the lady who gives you the the wynaut ecc in r/s 500 times and then she'll say " stop talking to me alredy" and she'll give you all the pokemon in eggs
That one is acctually true. You can modify the Pokemon yo get n the egg. if you want the gameshark code, AIM me.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
Years
How about this one (and to me, it is the saddest): In Gold/Silver, you can capture Digimon by completing tasks that will take you months to complete, all for nothing. I mean, come on! Digimon?! Who would fall for that! Although that would be cool...^ ^ Ever notice how every fake code requires laboring tasks that are almost impossible to do and take up long periods of time and waste your batteries all for nothing? It is so stupid. -_-

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
i got one. i heared this from my friend 3 years ago i think. When u get Ho-oh and Lugia, biring both of them up to level 100. When both of them are at 100, thy will fuse together. :laugh: that is the sadest, dumbest peice of crap i have ever heared of. :laugh:

Sleek

Eon Trainer
Years
it is not the saddest one. this is : ash evolves his pokemon *ba-da-ching*. no, not really. this is: beat the elite for 256 times with all pokemon. then they will ask you for a battle to the death. after you will you get mewthree-six who dont exist!!! w00t

L337 h4X0r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back