• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼ The Fortress of Flames ☼ (Fire type fanclub)

If Ho-oh and Reshiram got into a fight, who'd win?

• Ho-oh.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Reshiram.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • It could be either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmiEkcona

Pokemon Master
Years
☼ Which is the strongest Fire type Pokemon?
Typhlosion or Infernape.
☼ Which Fire type starter is the best?
Cyndaquil. I always choose Cyndaquil on HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Crystal.
☼ Which Fire type legendary is the best?
Victini. I got the event in December and right away fell in love, even though Victini didn't listen to me at first xD
☼ Which is your favourite Fire type move?
V-create or Fire Blast.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
Name- Jaz/ Jazzy eithers good :)
Starter- Charly the Charizard
Reason for joining- I'v loved all fire Pokemon ever since I got Charly in FireRed he's been my main pokemon since I was 10 (i'm 17 now)

There definatly needs to be more Fire/Dragon types there just a perfect match the power of dragons with the versitility of fire but without the crippling weakness to water. Id have a whole team of them if I could :D

Almost forgot :D

- Which is the strongest Fire type Pokemon?
Charizard or Typhlosion
- Which Fire type starter is the best?
Charizard :D
- Which Fire type legendary is the best?
Reshiram, Dragon/ Fire its a one of a kind tough cookie
- Which is your favourite Fire type move?
Blast Burn it may take a turn to recharge but with its brute force your opponant's dead on its feet ;)

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Rapidash is very underrated. My little sister had a REALLY strong Rapidash, and then i discovered that you can solo Diamond with a Rapidash. (On a diet of stat upping stuff of course)

I thought we were talking about competitive play. IMO in-game play has little do with a Pokemon's strength. You can solo Diamond with a Luvdisk if you level it up enough, but that doesn't make it a strong Pokemon.

Rapidash isn't that strong, and it's outclassed by Arcanine, Victini, Entei, etc. who have better stats and moves. However, Ponyta, its pre-evolution, is a true powerhouse in the Little Cup.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

I thought we were talking about competitive play. IMO in-game play has little do with a Pokemon's strength. You can solo Diamond with a Luvdisk if you level it up enough, but that doesn't make it a strong Pokemon.

Rapidash isn't that strong, and it's outclassed by Arcanine, Victini, Entei, etc. who have better stats and moves. However, Ponyta, its pre-evolution, is a true powerhouse in the Little Cup.

Well, not only in-game play. But yes, Ponyta is really good too.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Rapidash is fast, but strength-wise, it isn't anything to be impressive about.

☼* Is Rotom-Heat better as Electric/Fire or was it better as Electric/Ghost?
I'm sure the typing differences is the reason why Rotom is just a unique and well-liked Pokemon. I like how it changes typing among its furniture-like view.

☼* Dragon are often associated with Fire, but there's only 1 Fire/Dragon Pokemon. Should there be more?

Are we talking Godzilla here? xD
Now that you brought this topic up, I am a little surprised they didn't do much for Fire/Dragon type Pokemon.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Rapidash is fast, but strength-wise, it isn't anything to be impressive about.

☼* Is Rotom-Heat better as Electric/Fire or was it better as Electric/Ghost?
I'm sure the typing differences is the reason why Rotom is just a unique and well-liked Pokemon. I like how it changes typing among its furniture-like view.

☼* Dragon are often associated with Fire, but there's only 1 Fire/Dragon Pokemon. Should there be more?

Are we talking Godzilla here? xD
Now that you brought this topic up, I am a little surprised they didn't do much for Fire/Dragon type Pokemon.

WHY ISN'T CHARIZARD FIRE/DRAGON.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
WHY ISN'T CHARIZARD FIRE/DRAGON.
Charizard is part of the Starter evolutions and he would be somewhat to powerful. Plus, as the 1st Generation Pokemon, Dragon types (Dragonite for example) were just way to powerful AND rare.

Charizard is part of the Dragon family in terms of breeding. So he does have some Dragon heredity.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I think the answer to the quiz is:
Spoiler:

joelzio123

LucarioBeast
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
sorry but i wont be on for a while caz i got to focus on school so i hope its not a problem :)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Joel- It's ok, real life is much, much more important. Don't let anything else hamper your academic performance.

@d4rka8isz- You're very, very close. But your reason is not right.

Here's a hint, what does Rotom-H have that the Numel line doesn't? Can that be replaced with something else?

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
^Absolutely wrong!

...and I'm not giving any more clues. The last clue literally spells it out.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Um, i saw something interesting at Bulbapedia about Rotom:

-If Gravity, Skill Swap, Gastro Acid, or Smack Down is used, if the opponent has Mold Breaker, or the Pokemon is given an Iron Ball, the effectiveness of Ground-type moves is 4x

And something else:
-All of Rotom's appliance forms except Mow Rotom are tied for, or have the least weaknesses of all Pokémon of their secondary types.

And another funny thing. Rotom-H is Electric/Fire and Numel and Camerupt are Ground/Fire, right? Rotom is immune to Ground-type moves, and Numel and Camerupt are immune to Electric-type moves.

Also, Shiny Rotom and Shiny Numel look so good!

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Cosmotone- It's the "Question of the Week", check the OP.

@Limanya- You have been been fined 500 points for your greedy behaviour. The points which could not be deducted from your FoF account has been deducted from your Psionic account instead. And Arceus would also like to have a word with you for committing this sin.

I'm joking :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back