• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I think my SU is done. Probably needs to be expanded or something, so, let me know if it lacks something or needs to be added on :3

BTW, click the pegasus thingy in the corner for his theme song :3 And hover over it for a comment from Vivianne the Pegasus :p

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
SU is, hopefully, finished.

Character Name: Wayra Temuujin

Class: Shaman

Appearance:
If you are one of the lucky few that manage to actually see his face you'll almost immediately notice his tanned skin to be startling, as well as his customarily died hair, which is a dark purple. Not exactly a tall person at 5'9", or heavy person at 160 pounds, he still maintains a fairly muscled tone due to wearing his heavy robes. He's fairly normal looking, besides the purple hair, of course. More than likely you would not see any part of his skin, since most shamans wear ornate robes that often cover the majority of their body. Currently, he wears a basic hooded robe that is black with red accents. The robe's length reaches the ground, and the hood is over-sized, thus casting a shadow over his face. On top of the robe is a sleeved vest, also black with red accents, decorated in native patterns (think Native American meets Mongolian), with the sleeves ending in what appear to be finger-less mittens. His shoes are traditional moccasins, but made from a more durable leather due to his travels. Around his waist is a silken band, ornamented with a silver pendant indicating what tribe he serves.

Personality:
Wayra may be from a less educated tribe, but he is intelligent, and his studies in Ylisse have provided much growth to his overall knowledge. He is also instinctual in many situations, often able to detect lies from allies and enemies alike. Composed and calm, he often has a tactical edge over those that were not trained in strategy. The fierce nature and savagery on the battlefield is inherited from his tribe, often using excessive force to demoralize opposition and frighten would be attackers.

His tendencies often take a turn when Citlali is mentioned. If someone speaks of her, which wouldn't be too unusual with someone familiar with Regna-Ferox, he'll become spastic and unable to process information effectively. Occasionally he'll start rambling on about why he left home, and overall seem like a puppy missing its master.

As a shaman, it is only natural that Wayra treats life and death with a bit of indifference. This is not to say he does not care, because he must, a shaman must respect and value all things, but he does not worry about things such as living and dying. He believes that it is only natural for all things to return to return to nothingness, and for new life to replace it. This is one of the few indisputable truths he believes in.

History:
Raised in a nomadic tribe, Wayra discovered that he had the ability to use elder magic (what they call dark magic) at the unusual age of 6. This was even odder considering neither side of his family were known for magic, but none the less his talent soon brought attention to his tribe, specifically from the young khan candidate Citlali. She was a fierce warrior from one of the more prominent tribes. They had met when he was 10. Her father had been looking for a young adviser to groom, and tradition indicated that shamans, when properly groomed, became some of the best at aiding their khan. The father acquired the young shaman after hearing about his early growth. Almost immediately Wayra began learning about civilities that he had never needed in his tribe, after all they weren't far from savages. The tribe he had been adopted into had a much greater array of of knowledge regarding elder magic, and this increase of information served as a prime chance for him to learn and further his abilities. His studies flourished up until his 13th year. At this point the relationship he had with Citlali became complicated and distorted. What was once a strictly professional relationship had been altered by their vast amounts of time together. Now their relationship was at a point were a decision must be made. Would he make the responsible, professional choice or would he succumb to his desires? The choice he made was unexpected by Citlali, he decided to make a pilgrimage and meditate on his choice. He also planned to use the time to better himself in elder magic. So onward he set to Ylisse, to make a decision and to further his studies.

When he had arrived the wealth of knowledge poured over him. The vast amounts of information regarding 'dark magic,' as they called it, was astounding. The title of dark magic, however, caused him severe grief. Many in Ylisse condemned the usage of elder magic, which perplexed the young shaman. Perhaps they were unaware of its origins. Something that any shaman learned was were elder magic came from, well, sort of. Elder magic was commonly explained to have existed before the world was young. It came from nothingness, as did all things, and it will return things to nothingness, thus life comes full circle. There is nothing evil or dark about this. The mere thought was insulting to his people and his way of life.

Something else that he learned in Ylisse was that civilized to his people was crude in this country. He had to study various works to prevent himself from appearing foolish or unintelligible, which he wasn't, he simply lacked the necessary knowledge of Ylisse's people. From his country he was considered something of a scholar, and educated person. Certain ways of speaking weren't practical with many of his tribe mates, new or old, thus it would be assumed that any information that they couldn't communicate to their people would be useless.

One of the first things he had found out soon after learning their speech patterns was the prince's militia, the Shepherds. Certain things were available to those who were deemed worthy of joining, though he only wanted one thing. He wanted access to any manuscripts, tomes, or any other form of documents regarding elder magic, though he felt he might have to explain what elder magic was and why it wasn't 'dark magic.' They initially feared the prospect of allowing a shaman to join, but his abilities were undeniable. Paired with his naturally sturdy build he was guaranteed entry. Now he awaits his orders, all while contemplating the reason that brought him to Ylisse to begin with.

Code: Checkmate!

Last edited:

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Character Name: Sonatina Requiess Derilia
Nickname: None, but she has sometimes been called Wyvern Lady, Silent Beauty and Anguia.
Class: Wyvern Rider
Appearance: Sonatina is a beautiful young woman who is around 5'07" (170 cm) and only weighs about 110 lbs (50 kg) without armour. Sonatina has an average build and pale skin. Similar to her foster-father, Sonatina has orange hair but has a touch of red, unlike him. She wears the typical black attire of a wyvern rider, similar to that of Cherche, but has a cape similar to that of Minerva. Like Cherche, Sonatina has a white headband held together by wing-like metal. She wears thin but strong black armour, and wields her signature axe, Anguia. She is regarded as a Silent Beauty for her beautiful complexion and her muteness as well as her sombre grey eyes. She does not wish to hinder her wyvern's flight abilities (which are above your average wyvern due to a larger wingspan) and tries to make up for her wyvern's poor turning skills (her wyvern has a short tail) by being as light as possible and by being a good wyvern rider.
Wyvern Name: Cherche (You know, like how Minerva was a Wyvern Rider and Cherche's wyvern is called Minerva. I also posted this after the appearance bit to avoid confusion.)
Personality: Sonatina is nearly a complete mute, meaning that she cannot talk 90% of the time. This is not that big of as a setback, because she can still make basic sounds such as laughter, sobs, cries of pain, etc. She likes animals, and has a playful nature when it comes to her wyvern, Cherche. However, when in battle strategy discussions (just because she can't speak, it doesn't mean she can't participate in them), she is very serious. She is very resistant to pain from messing around with her axe and cutting herself many times as a child. However, she reacts very emotionally to music and has been said to mutter a word or two when hearing beautiful music. She can't stand seeing slums and poverty, promising to build an orphanage once she is older. She views her friendship with Cherche in high regard. Sonatina enjoys to feed her wyvern immensely and often goes for a fly for fun.
History: Sonatina was the born the daughter of a poor woman, who died during labour. Sonatina never knew about her father and stories say that her father was walking one day down a street when he seized his opportunity and raped Sonatina's mother. It was pure chance that the violinist Requiem was nearby when Sonatina was born, as Sonatina had no parents. Requiem took her in, and soon realised that she was a near-mute. Requiem retired his occupation as a travelling musician to take care of Sonatina, and they travelled across the sea to start a new life in Valm. Requiem managed to overcome Sonatina's muteness with music, and Sonatina would occasionally talk a little bit with Requiem.
Sonatina was about eight when she arrived in Valm, and she and her foster-father built a cottage near the Valley of the Wyverns. However, Requiem had to pick up his old occupation if the two were to survive, leaving Sonatina at home alone often. Sontina would travel to the valley often during these times, and befriended an estranged wyvern of about her own age. The wyvern was estranged for having a short tail but long wing-span. When Requiem found about the two, he was surprisingly pleased and he explained that he deliberately built their cottage near the valley so Sonatina could have a wyvern friend. And so, Sonatina grew up with her wyvern Cherche, and they left their home at the age of 19. There they flew across the sea where they began their life in Ylisstol. There, Sonatina was trained by a member of famous Wyvern Rider family line despite being a mute. She developed friendship with a myrmidon under the name of Hiema. Sonatina joined the Sheperds after they completed their training here while Hiema decided to be a travelling myrmidon. Sonatina has now been a member for the Sheperds for over a year now.
Code: Checkmate!

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ EliteBeats- Your SU is accepted. Very nice back story on the male Pegasus Knight.

@darkpokeball- Your reservation has been noted.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Oh, nice, I like it. I'm pretty sure Garde will accept it o3o

But there is a thing that concerns me, RP wise...

Only one female characters as of now. And it seems there will be 5+ males, so... yeah. Maybe the others could change into females while they get their SUs done? I could change mine, but I'd rather play that awkward male Pegasus Knight rather than a regular, female one :3

Last edited:

Colony

Years
Yeah, I had explored the idea of making Citlali a character, but I couldn't see her character being anything but a Lord->Blade Lord, similar to Lyn from FE7. I just don't think that would work early on, with Lords being kinda OP and what not.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ Colony- I accepted your SU. It looks really good! Also, the Lord class is exclusive to Nokam, so you couldn't have picked Lord anyways.

Colony

Years
Well, I think I phrased that wrong. I just meant a class that, when promoted, could be comparable to the Blade Lord class, like a swordmaster that is also able to use bows, but even then it would most likely be way too OP unfortunately. Now that I think about it, isn't Lyn DLC for awakening? I haven't played yet, but I wonder what her, Hector, and Eliwood's classes are.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
In Awakening, Lyn is a Swordmaster, Eliwood is a Paladin, and Hector is a General, though they also have skills from other classes. (Lyn has Acrobat, Eliwood has Swordfaire, and Hector has Axefaire.)

Colony

Years
I was looking up the various classes on awakening, and I noticed that assassins have the ability to wield swords and bows... what the, when did that happen? to be fair I felt that assassin was a pretty weak branch class and that makes them much more useful.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I'll be a taguel! Here's my SU:
Character Name: Cloff
Class: Taguel

Appearance:
A young man, who wears a small piece of armor that extends from the base of his neck to a few inches above his waist. He is covered in dark-brown hair and has a healthy tanned skin-tone. His eyes are chocolate-brown, and he wears brown shorts from his waist to one inch above his knee. Cloff is very muscular and nimble, but no stronger than the average taguel. He has one small streak of orange running through his hair. His beast form looks like any other taguel beast form.

Personality: Cloff hasn't been outside of his clan too often, so his social skills are a bit awkward. Even so, he is fun-loving and playful and doesn't seem to notice how serious war is. His carefree nature has gotten him into trouble a few times, but he doesn't seem to care. Sometimes, he blames the 'impulse,' which is a strange voice that tells him to do stupid things. And when the 'impulse' talks, Cloff obeys. He also has a tendency to enjoy being scratched behind the ears. However, he tells nobody about this strange...liking that he has, as he views it as a weakness.

History:
Cloff was born into an exclusive taguel clan known as the Yonz. The Yonz took extra measure to make sure their blood wasn't contaminated and forbid any Yonz-clan taguel to breed with human or any other species. They also tried to teach the taguel to rely on one another and not to trust any other speices. Cloff was a trouble-maker in this exclusive clan, as he would never obey his elders. This was not pleasing to the head of the clan. After Cloff was caught adding a special spice to the captured food, his older brother was assigned to look after him.

Cloff and his brother didn't get along well, and in a few weeks, a fight broke out. Cloff, sick and tired of not being allowed to be himself and just breeze through life fought ferociously...but his brother was more experienced. When Cloff lost, the head of the clan gave him a warning: If Cloff was caught in any potentially malicious pranks or started any more fights, he would be cast out of the Yonz. Devastated, Cloff found a large and dense forest and took a walk to clear his mind. Eventually, the taguel met a beautiful pegasus knight and the two began to meet every night. One night, when Cloff went to meet her, he found his brother instead. Cloff was cast out of the clan for meeting with a non-taguel being and befriending her. When Cloff demanded to know what happened to the pegasus knight, the only response he got was that she was 'taken care of.' Cloff ran out of the woods and away from his former clan. In an impulse caused by confusion and denial, he joined an army of humans; Nokam's army.

Code: Checkmitten. Wait--I meant checkmate.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm gonna move my SU up to this page. I'm almost finished. (Special thanks to EB for fixing me up with this sweet side status bar and fontage!)

[SIZE=+1]SHINJI
Health: OK
Equipment: BadAxe
Inventory: Empty

[SIZE=+1]ROSHI[/SIZE]
Health: OK
Equipment: Simple Saddle[/SIZE]

THE CHARACTER

Name: Shinji Chozu. "Cho", "Shinjo", "Dragon Boy", "Handsome".
Class: Wyvern Rider

IN-DEPTH

Appearance: Shinji is a handsome young man. He stands at 5'11, just about average height, and weighs about 230 pounds. He has a muscular build, wide shoulders, and tanned skin. His face looks like it was crafted by the gods themselves. His eyes are a deep green, and his hair is long, shaggy, and black, and usually has random spikes sticking out here and there. It typically hangs down to his shoulders. Outside of battle, his usual apparel consists of a tight-fitting black tunic, tight fitting black trousers with a belt, and a headband wrapped around his forehead. He usually has his massive axe hanging in a belt loop. When he goes into battle, he wears light iron plate armor that's not heavy enough to hinder Roshi's flying, but heavy enough to block most arrows and durable enough to survive a direct axe blow. It also fits tightly. He wears a helm with wings jutting out from the side. He normally wields his axe in one hand and carries a light metal shield in the other.

Personality: Shinji is a good natured fellow, preferring a lot of jokes and pointless shenanigans to battle and conflict. He never hesitates to make a clever joke, or a terrible pun, even in the darkest times. He loves to lighten the mood. When he isn't cracking a joke or cracking some skulls with his axe (To be named later), he's picking up the ladies. He has no shortage of fangirls, seeing as he's dashingly handsome and funny and he rides a friggin' dragon! What's not sexy about that?. He is a mighty warrior, despite his happy go-lucky attitude. If there is anything that he loves more than a good joke, it's feeling like a hero. Anytime he gets a chance to prove himself to others, he takes it. He wants to be the one to save the world, the one who brings down the very face of evil itself, though he knows that he won't be the one to do so. Contrary to popular belief, he CAN be serious, although it's extremely rare. Even in battle he laughs and has even counted how many guys he killed, just to show off. The only time he's serious is when he is clearly outmatched, or more specifically when he fights Mantaketes. He's always had a fear/hatred of them because they killed his parents.

History: Shinji was born on the glorious continent of Ylisse. He had a very average childhood. Both of his parents were mercenaries, very violent and effective. They would always take the dangerous missions, and when he was around fifteen, they would bring him with them. You know, typical parent and child bonding stuff. They weren't necessarily bad parents. They raised him to have good manners, to be polite, and to always be sweet on the ladies. He idolized his parents. At the ripe young age of sixteen, they took him on one of their missions: A mantakete raid. In the raid, his father was killed, as well as his mother. Shinji took up his father's axe and slayed the guilty mantaketes in mild blood. Not everyone has to kill in cold blood! From that point on, he called that axe the Badaxe. (Get it? It sounds like badass!) It was the standard poleaxe that could be used for both mounted and unmounted combat, and was very adaptable. His parents had introduced him to various forms of combat, from horse-back riding and archery, to wyvern riding. Obviously he felt most at home on the back of a wuvern. The wyvern he chose to gracce with his appearance was Roshi.

He found the wyvern in a cave not far from the capital. He quickly befriended the large dragon and the two quickly became inseperable. Roshi was exactly like Shinji in every way possible except for appearance of course. They almost became mercenaries, but then Shinji stumbled upon The Shepherds. He joined up immediately, and has been with them ever since.

THE WYVERN

Name: Roshi. "Big Guy", "Buddy", "Rosh"
Appearance: Apologies for the size of the picture. Just imagine the wyvern below, but smaller. He's not like super sized.
Spoiler:

Personality: He's very much like Shinji, but he's a bit more reserved and doesn't focus at all when it comes to mating. He's very lady-wyvern dependent.

History: Roshi was a very small wyvern as a hatchling. He was always out-matched by the other wyvern males. He didn't really change much until he met Shinji. In that period of time, his size increased exponentially. At that point he grew to the size of a large horse. He quickly formed a bond with Shinji and they have been together ever since.

MISCELLANEOUS

Code: Checkmate, mutha ****a!

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@heretostay-Your SU has been accepted.

@darkpokeball- I would like you to flesh yours out a little bit, especially in the personality section. Everyone has a few quirks that make them more interesting. It's a good start though.

Wow this thing has taken off. Sorry if my SU is pretty bad at the moment, I still have school 'till Friday and take all my finals the last two days, so I'm pretty busy.

Colony

Years
Would it be possible to have a second character later on in the RP? I kinda want to make an SU for Citlali, and it definitely seems like the RP needs some female characters (currently there is only one) added to the mix anyway. [Just noticed that I reached my 100th post, yay me! Honestly didn't expect to be a part of the community this long. Now onward to 200!]

Back