• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - November 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
This is pathetic. Azure Horizons can't win the Hack of the Month fairly so it needs a moderator to interfere and rig this. If anything, this would show that the hack is inferior to it's competition. I've played the hack, it's very good but it's not the best hack I've ever played. (It's not ShinyGold either.)

This is very unprofessional of the moderators. I understand you love the hack, but let it win it's own battles. First it was the 9000 votes thing, now this?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Well I vote for Shiny Gold just like Went.

Umm, I'm not sure so I'll skip it. I've never played Azure Horizons or Azure Horizons. I don't think I've ever even heard of Azure Horizons.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
@sharpoint: yeah I agree with you, to much mod interference. pluse your taking away from two other hacks who coud of won.

@manipulation
Thats your opinion, it just seems extreamly unfair.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years

lk i no ent it

Anyway, yes it can get stickied because we like it. Christos owns and runs HotM, so he can do whatever he wants with it.

haha..okae,i vote for anything up there.Anyway,it is 99.99% true that Azure Horizons are an awesome hack,and it certainly can win the HotM award.If even you choose the hack,wouldn't it makes thing easier if you just put the name on the first post once instead of making it look like three hacks.

and i don't agree with this sentence,i know Christos owns the Rom Hacking section but Mods are suppose to be fair,if you say he can do whatever he wants then,then his decision are all biased..

anyway Azure Horizons it is..

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
This is kind of ridiculing Frostbite, but I can see why you're doing it.

People, lets face it.
Every time Azure Horizons is up, it gets beaten out by a hack that has shiny tiles, and better graphics.
No matter what people say, they will still vote for the shiny one.
It's basic human nature.

by the way I vote for Shiny Gold

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I've already explained about this month's Hack of the Month. You should actually be thankful that you get to vote for Hack of the Month (except for November's), earlier Hack of the Month competitions were moderator's choice only.♥

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I've already explained about this month's Hack of the Month. You should actually be thankful that you get to vote for Hack of the Month (except for November's), earlier Hack of the Month competitions were moderator's choice only.♥

Your damn right. You've organised this all year around to see which hacks are worthy for the title for HotM. I don't see anything wrong with you wanting Azure Horizons to win, I like its looks and when I get the time to play it, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. You've been working hard to make this competition work so we've got to give you a break and if you and Harry want to choose the winner this time, please do, you deserve to. :P And I don't see why this is humiliating Frostbite. If I was him, I'd be happy that the mods love Azure Horizons even though Harry is an IL fanboy.

So to the people voting, just vote or don't vote. It won't matter either way. Just leave the mods alone, let them have fun. They work in their spare time to keep this forums clean, so just let them enjoy themselves.

And Shiny Gold still gets my vote. :3

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
It seems fair to me that hackers get to vote for 10 hack of the months and mods get to vote for 1. If you want a hack to win and it deserves to, then it has plenty of chances to make it. I vote Azure Horizons.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
No. I won't vote this time. It's unfair. I don't think mods should put only A.H for the HotM, there shouldn't be distinction between the hacks.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
If you don't like this, we could always go back to choosing HotM winners ourselves. Count yourself lucky you get to vote the majority of the time.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
If you don't like this, we could always go back to choosing HotM winners ourselves. Count yourself lucky you get to vote the majority of the time.

Actually, I would rather the mods pick because the mods know these forums better than anyone else, so they should know which hack is good for HotM. Also, this month's competiton has brought out the worst in people so I think its a good idea for the mods to decide each months winner.

And I'm still voting for Shiny Gold[/runs away from Christos, Cierra and Cirno.]

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
A, B OR C.................
Let me see...............
Think hard man, you can do this just pick one...
crowv.png

lightbulb.jpg

Azure Horizons! (Though i preferred Azure Horizons more than Azure horizons...)
Actually, I voted for Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers (cab, cab? take me to a place 10,000,000 miles away from Christos, the moderator!!)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Actually, I would rather the mods pick because the mods know these forums better than anyone else, so they should know which hack is good for HotM. Also, this month's competiton has brought out the worst in people so I think its a good idea for the mods to decide each months winner.

And I'm still voting for Shiny Gold[/runs away from Christos, Cierra and Cirno.]
No, I don't agree, no one group should be able to chose the hacks for the fact that there are biases. also there are only 2 mods for 3 hacks :/ simple math someone gets to chose twice. There are no checks, and balances.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Maybe azure horizons, but Then again azure horizons looks good, and then there's azure horizons. It's [sarcasm] soooooo [/sarcasm] hard to choose.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
hey mods! you always say u have a good reason why you didnt include a hack, so this time plz give us a good reason why u did choose this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back