• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Positions Open For Pokemon Dragon Elements

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
Years
Sorry! I posted this in the wrong section last time so it was closed and I was told to move it. So, anyways, here it is.

Hi!

I am looking for a variety of people to help me out with my hack i am making. I will be doing a lot of the things and will be doing the most work but I need people who can help with the things that can help make or break a game. Everyone who helps will be credited in the game. Before we begin here are two links to important threads and groups for the group.

Information on the ROM:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152168

Official Group:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=411

Okay. Now I can tell you what I am going to need for help. Sorry if I seem commanding and bossy....I am not really that bad. :P

First of all I am looking for people who are experienced and will not need me to tell them how to script and what-not. You will need to send me a PM with the following information...

Name- Preferably user name
Gender-
Age- (Not really a a limitation or minimum age limit)
Position Applying For-
Email Address- (Again, not necessary but will be helpful)
Experience-
Example of work-
Details you would like me to know about yourself-

Thanks and please send it in a PM. Also, your gender, race, age or other will not affect your chances.

Okay. Here are the positions that need to be filled.

Here is a quote from Captain Arcane. I could not have put it any better.

By Captain Arcane..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Arcane

Enterior Designers -5 positions open
People who can alter already made furniture, and produce new kinds of furniture. That includes walls, chairs, tables, plants, windows, and anything else that would be indoors. This furniture will be able to be bought at furniture stores across the Pokemon World, and there are goin to be approximately 15 different companies.

Entertior Decoraters - 5 positions open
People who can place, and design building layouts with great design. This position requires the person to have sphere, and is a very tedious position. I will direct you to chich buildings that need designing, and input to what I want the house or building to look like.

Concept Mappers - 7 positions open
This is a very special job, which the person(s) will be working directly along side me. You and I will be drawing up concept maps for cities, towns and routes, that will incorperate the layouts from the anime and the games. People who have scanners may find this job much easier to portray thier ideas, but it is not required. I will be assigning people with cities, towns, routes, caves, or forests to make concepts for.

Tile Artists - 5 positions open
Again, people who fill this position will be working directly along side with me. I will only accept professional tile artists of the highest caliber. The tiles must be neatly designed, and must have that type of "Pokemon feel" about them. I will also look over each tile, and may suggest changes or revisions if nessesary. I also will be assigning city tile set projects that wil require tiles being made to look a certain way. But, this field, wont be very active, though you most likely will partake in the creation of cities and towns.

Overworld Spriters - 4 positions open
This position is very important. I need people who can make many different variations of overworld sprites of NPC's, and also custom overworld sprites. Because this game is using FR, and LG graphics, I need may types of people transformed into overworld sprite from D and P, and a few from R/S/E.

Character Sprite Alterator - 5 positions open
This also is very important. People who wish to fill this category must be able to create an emmense amount of color variations to in-battle trainer sprites. They need to be able to make skin color changes, and clothes color changes. We will be using DP style trainers. I will allow edits of R/S/E and FR/LG sprites, but I have a way of converting it into a DP style sprite. So, if you happen to edit a R/S/E or FR/LG sprite, send it to me to convert, and I will teach you how to convert sprites.

Custom Character Sprite Designer - 5 positions open
You must be able to design custom people from the anime, and maybe other things. People who wish to make custom trainers must be of the very best caliber, the custum character sprites must look authentic. We will be using DP style trainers. I will allow edits of R/S/E and FR/LG sprites, but I have a way of converting it into a DP style sprite. So, if you happen to edit a R/S/E or FR/LG sprite, send it to me to convert, and I will teach you how to convert sprites. I will be realsing a list to all that apply to this position, and you can choose who you wish to design. I will try my best to supply pictures of the charater as well.

Cloth Designers - 5 positions open
This position takes immense skill as a spriter. You must be able to design new clothes, and accessories to be sold at clothes stores for the playable character. The clothes must look neat and actually feel like they belong in the game. There are going to be approximately 15 different clothes companies, some will sell only male clothes, some may only sell female clothes, or some may sell to both.

Pokemon Variant Conceptors - 5 psitions
This is a very special field. People wishing to fill this position will create ideas for Pokemon Variants. Your ideas must be at least somewhat realistic, maybe adaptations due to climate change, or something else, etc... These changes must be minor e.g. color changes, or physical appearances. This is one of my favorite factors about this game, I expect great idealists for this field.

The only thing different here is that I am looking for people who can help with a Fire Red hack.

We will not really be working side by side. These are just the positionsa I want filled. I will not be asking for a 100% commitment. Just a little time when you can.

Also, Mods, this is my second Dragon Elements thread. My other one was about the game and this is about positions. Please let me know if this is not okay. Please no mini-mods flaming.

Thanks for listening and let me know.

Last thing. I need BETA testers. I am looking for around 5. Please have experience.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
Years
Well I already got my membership on this team, and after you PM SpartaPatriot your form and you are working in my area (Spriting) Pm me and I'll tell you where we are in this area.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
I think you mean me, right? If you do, my work isn't great, but I did get you a new userbar.
userbargm1.png

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Username- The_Lucario_Master
Gender- Male T_T
Age- I'm not giving this out -_-'
Position Applying For-Concept Mapper and Scripter also maybe Beta Tester
Email Address- Not givint it out..
Experience- I work on Pokemon Space And Time,my own hack.
Example of work-So do you want an example Script?A map?
Details you would like me to know about yourself-Well,i'm a hard worker i guess..

Here are my skils- Concept Mapper,Scripting and Userbar Creation also beta testing i suppose...

TLM

SpartanPatriot

It was fun....goodbye.
Years
@ The Lucario Master

You are part of the team now all I would like to see is a good example of some of your work. We can talk by PM's....PM-ing you now. :)

jdogpwnz

Pokemon Elite Journey
Years
Name- Like you don't know it already?
Gender- Male
Age- 13
Position Applying For- mapper
Email Address- 13
Experience- Ummm a bit i'm pretty good and have a very good imagination
Example of work- I'm good, trust me.
Details you would like me to know about yourself- Nothing much to explain.

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
Years
Hey Spartan, your version of my usrrbar is really screwed up, the pixels are de-colored, and the right side has no shading.

Back