• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing for your pair on Valentines day?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
^ titles says it all, so how are you going to suprise them or how are you going to spend your day with your pair?

for me I'm still planning something nice for my pair Reverb ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hmm... I don't know. Maybe I'll make a tag for my pair~
As for my Alt's pair (aka who I really am paired with), IDK. XD Probably finally make the tag I've been meaning to make for him. :3

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm going to buy flowers for my boyfriend. I know that boys don't like flowers, but I'm buying some anyway.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Probably nothing out of the ordinary. It's on a Sunday, so the chances of us actually being online at the same time on a Sunday are slim to nil. You never know, and that means I'll be stuck without a plan if we do happen to meet online :O

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Rey doesn't have an irl sweetheart or A PC pair to share a varentainsu day with
No one loves a BEAST like me ;<

Imma do a whoooolle bunch of a lot of nothing ;<

Guy

just a guy
Years
No pair offline, but as for here on PC, I actually don't have anything planned at the moment. Ookami and I were planning to do a theme collaboration together, but we've decided to do it after name changes and all. Plus, pretty much all day tomorrow I'll be at the big Nascar Races in Daytona for the Daytona 500.

Didn't really want to spend my Valentine's that way, but I'm being forced to go, so go figure. D:

Hiiro says 'Hi' Ryan (Beachy). ;)

Ayselipera

I don't have a pair online, but I do offline.

He just told me that he has a surprise planned and to get all ready by a certain time tomorrow.

.. I hate waiting. :3

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
Years
I just made my pair a virtual Valentines day card. I got my days muddled up and accidentally gave her it on the 11th though. X_X

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Nothing because forever will I be pairless.
Hey, don't think this sounds desprate (okay maybe it doe's) but it's the truth.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
My pair?

You mean Ivysaur? XD

Nah, but I think I'm planning on stayin' pairless for a while. Right now internet crushes and relationships seem to complicated, and hey, what would my IRL girlfriend say?

So I'm just gonna jump around spreading jokes and nails as usual :D

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Me and my irl pair, The Doctor are going out for a chicken dinner and then some foxy loving.

Back