• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tainted Waters: The Wrath of Suicune [OOC]

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Haha, I thought the same when I checked it this morning. Was thinking maybe Flydro would be the only post after Ink's, but I got and was like.... How long was I gone for. Not to mention I did my post pretty late last night lol.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wow you guys moved fast, the battle was over before I got to post again haha. Well, Sam gets to show off some of her infamous temper now >.>;;

Also this is all I could think of during that scene... (youtube link)

Lol!

Joseph will retort...

Do you guys think we should have some kind of posting order? Or should we just try to have a rule that you shouldn't post again until at least 2 people have posted after you? Unless you're in a direct conversation with someone, of course.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I think we should only be able to post once a day. The posting order could cause problems if someone disappered for a bit, but it could also help us not get behind. So I don't know.

I do agree with the wait for two others to post before you post again. Unless, like you said, that they are in a convo. Besides, I have been trying to do that already. Lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So, I think I'm waiting for InkFrog or Flydro to post now ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Hey, sorry for not posting for a while. I'm back at school after christmas break and it's been a bit crazy re-adapting to a school schedule and stuff. I'll try to get a post up soon >.<

Flydro

doobz
Years
@Cutielaurenie - I'm sorry, but signups are closed now.

Hey guys! Been really busy this past week getting ready to go back to school, so I wanted to give yall some time to post and catch up and stuff. My latest post is pretty short but only because it's mant to be a transitional post. So now that the fight is over, we'll be going to the gym to continue the Suicune discussion and formally introduce ourslves to Eusine and have the characters meet each other. So everyone head on over to the Ecruteak Gym!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Will do. Have we heard anything from Turkish and Icy lately though? They are pretty far behind now with that battle speeding things up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I still waited for InkFrog but perhaps I should move on instead.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Shouldn't effect it that much. With Flydro's last post, he kinda get's everyone one to settle down. I would make another post, but I prefer others to post before I make another post.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Will do. Have we heard anything from Turkish and Icy lately though? They are pretty far behind now with that battle speeding things up.

I personally haven't heard from either of them. I don't think either one of them even comes on PC anymore so... idk. Shouldn't really affect the RP though, we have enough characters to keep the story moving on.

Made another post btw. Now my character, Morty and Eusine are all at the gym waiting for people to arrive. Morty and Eusine are in the backroom but my own character and some of the pokemon are out on the battlefield waiting.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will try to make a post today. It will of course be me going to the poke center and I will probably call Skyla on the xtrasciver... however you spell it. I will end it with me entering the gym.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Is everyone pals with a gym leader here? :p Maybe Joseph should be friends with Gardenia or something aha, no wait that wouldn't make much sense.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sorry I still have not yet gotten the next post up yet. Trying to see if others post still and I've been busy. I will try to get another post u[ tomorrow.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Is everyone pals with a gym leader here? :p Maybe Joseph should be friends with Gardenia or something aha, no wait that wouldn't make much sense.

Ha you can have your character be friends with a GL, I don't mind that at all. Ash is friends with ALL of them so whatever lol..

@Iceman - no rush, I'm pretty busy these days myself.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I've been sick so I haven't really felt like making any posts lately. After this sickness goes away I'll catch up if needed. Just wanted to let you all know.

Back