• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
where is the leaf stone in Brown, I have a gloom that needs evolving and can porygon 2 evolve in brown and where is the needed item if so?

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
Where's the Master ball in Brown 2009? The Silph guy gave me something else instead (can't remember what it was). I'd like to find it before i go to the park, so I can catch Mew.

pkemaniac999

in need of help for a hack, pm
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
You win them in the game corner as prize, you gottaspend a couple of good hours on em. I have chikorita and totodile

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
You win them in the game corner as prize, you gottaspend a couple of good hours on em. I have chikorita and totodile
Oh, I never bothered with that place because I couldn't find the coin case. Where is it? Also, do you know where to find the master ball? Because the Silph guy gave me something else.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2011
HELP ME SOME ONE I HAVE ALL 7 BADGES BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET INTO THE CAVE FOR THE 8TH BADGE???? PLZZZZ HELPP ME SOMEONE...........

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
I'm reposting my question here :
in Brown when you've defeated sparky where do you need to go ,
the next route is blocked off and I've got no clue where to go next

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
To get HM 04 and the mist stone go into the cave on the left side of Eagulou city. From there there is a path that leads to a warp to hayward city. In hayward city go in the house and give the man his amulet. The mist stone is behind the strength rock in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back