• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
I must say I'm quite disappointed that the #666 Pokémon is just a cutie fluffy butterfly. I expected better!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

@Katalyst IKR. I was expecting at least a minotaur. heck. a demon wouldve done just fine. oh well. they DID want to make this kid friendly....

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

you know I am bored it I am annoying trolls on youtube by replying to them
Spoiler:
Constantly lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk Vivillon seems accurate for those who want to collect all the different patterns. Because trying to do that is like trying to go through the Tartarus for some of 'em fjs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i put it there without even thinking weh but its okay because its not there in this post

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

few. glad ya didnt put another period behind your number again. I am allergic to grammer and all that other boring english stuff lol

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

speaking of which.......my class. is so baka(stupid). No one in their knew what the word procrastinate meant.(then again I never knew either....first time I heard the word was on PC Lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back